Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for a girl in Hounslow?  (Read 1944 times)

Offline Theseeker

Hi, I've just signed up to this site but I've been lurking on the forums quite a bit recently  as I'm thinking about punting again after a long break.

I've only punted a few times, (once in HoD a few times in Soho) all have been good experiences.

However I've never tried any AW girls - I'm a little nervous about it as you hear so many negative stories, but traveling all the way into central London for a punt is exhausting and I've heard enough positive reviews of girls from AW to tempt me to try it.

Does anyone have any recommendations for Girls near the Hounslow area?  Ideally it should be £100 for an hour inc. DFK+Owo and girls under ~25 but I'm flexible.
I was thinking of trying Pearls or the Brazilian parlor sash posted about (pics looked great), but I'd prefer a GFE.

Any help would be highly appreciated   :hi:

vorian

Hi, I've just signed up to this site but I've been lurking on the forums quite a bit recently  as I'm thinking about punting again after a long break.

I've only punted a few times, (once in HoD a few times in Soho) all have been good experiences.

However I've never tried any AW girls - I'm a little nervous about it as you hear so many negative stories, but traveling all the way into central London for a punt is exhausting and I've heard enough positive reviews of girls from AW to tempt me to try it.

Does anyone have any recommendations for Girls near the Hounslow area?  Ideally it should be £100 for an hour inc. DFK+Owo and girls under ~25 but I'm flexible.
I was thinking of trying Pearls or the Brazilian parlor sash posted about (pics looked great), but I'd prefer a GFE.

Any help would be highly appreciated   :hi:

Welcome to UKP may I suggest you have a good look around the London review section, I'm sure Hounslow comes under London if anyone takes your fancy feel free to ask questions most members will be happy to help. Alternatively search AW and if again you are interested in a profile. Take the seven digit number from the links at the bottom of the profile put it in the search box at the top right of the UKP home page that with bring up any posts relating to that WG. Again you can always ask questions from there.

Good Luck, Oh yes and sorry I don't know that area very well I'm afraid so I can give any personal recommendations but plenty of punters on here can I'm sure.

fredpunter

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

I enjoyed meeting this lass, she moves about a bit and seems to be in hounslow quite often.

Offline Theseeker

Thanks for the Advice and friendly welcome. :)

vorian

gemsdiamond

This is a great pick and well worth the money!
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

I enjoyed meeting this lass, she moves about a bit and seems to be in hounslow quite often.

Sunny123

Have you tried the brazillian parlour, sash?