Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Bonnie, Health Studio, Great Bridge  (Read 923 times)

Offline Brummie32

Link: External Link/Members Only

After some good experiences with her in Weoley Castle with Bonnie i decided to do the journey and see her at her new place of work last weekend, although i did ring in the morning and make sure that i scheduled a time and to make sure it was Bonnie i was seeing.

She is a firecracker small petite oriental girl. Body is great and she is pretty too.

On arrival paid 40 for the hr and got shown to the room which had a mirror on the side that made for interesting viewing later on. The massage i must admit she is very good at, by the time of turning around on my back i was standing to attention she asks me if i would like body to body which i agree to, she strips off and hops on the table putting her titts in your face and letting you suck she has no problems with touching/grabbing.

She then asks if i want a blowjob and tells me for B2B and BJ its 60 which again i agreed to. She then turned around into a 69 position allowing me to rub and tongue her as she was sucking me off which she seems to be much more into from her previous place of work. i noticed as we was in the 69 she is looking in the mirror and getting turned on by it i could visibly see she was enjoying it and letting out little moans trying to keep her voice quiet. After rubbing her clit and licking her i tried to push a finger in and she asked me not to but by doing this and getting a tip in i noticed how tight she was. She then turns back around and goes between my legs concentrating on making me empty my load which happened soon enough and Bonnie took the CIM. No further massaging took place as i think we got to the good part as soon as i turned around and this consumed a lot of the time.

She asks me if i would like a shower i agreed. she gave me a towel and took me down the hall i showered went back in the room and got changed said my goodbyes and left.

It was worth the journey and she seems more at ease with what she is doing in this location as to where she was before.

Highly recommended!!

« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 05:37:10 pm by Brummie32 »

Offline oldmanking

You know, this is the story of my whole friggin life....

I was searching for a good regular punt for months, even visiting that fbsm shop in Weoley Castle more than once; along with various other ones like the two in Bearwood, and others.....

Then just as I find one; this lovely little lady called Bonnie; who offers not only a better body & face than most, but also that little bit more that makes the whole thing so much more worthwhile ...

... only to come just at the time that I have to curtail my punting for a short time....  Just watch her either having moved on or quit by the time I have that spare cash to burn again...  My life is like that!

:(

Offline oldmanking

She definitely seems to have her favourites or offers more to some than others though.... 

I found her less eager than some to do the OWO, while we now have one claiming she refused him while adding she doesn't so it at all, and another claiming she was the one who offered it to him?

Online Jasonk71

She definitely seems to have her favourites or offers more to some than others though.... 

I found her less eager than some to do the OWO, while we now have one claiming she refused him while adding she doesn't so it at all, and another claiming she was the one who offered it to him?
She was always eager to do it with me