Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a / Chancery Lane / London  (Read 1130 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline webbber

Had an agreed session with Veronica External Link/Members Only last month but punt did not happen.

Comms: First made a request via AW probably almost a week ahead but never got a reply. I checked on her profile and saw that she had logged in but did not read my request. Waited probably another 2 days, then saw that she had read it but did not reply. So I decided to to give her a call and that went fine, she picked up quickly and my desired date and time was ok for her, so we agreed. A few minutes after we hung up she texted her zip code. On the day of the punt I was quite busy so I forgot to reconfirm early enough. Maybe an hour before the agreed punt I texted her but did not hear back. I decided to take a risk as she would not be too far away and went to the location and texted that I am there. No reply. So past the time I called multiple times but never picked up. So after 20 minutes waiting I left again with blue balls. Maybe an hour later she texted me and apologized. She said she forgot and only turned on the phone now… I tried to arrange a new meeting either on the day and offered a few other options but none of them worked, so comms then died... too bad.

Verdict: I could be very angry and say she is a huge time waster, etc. but I guess this can happen to everyone, plus, I probably did not reconfirm early enough. Still very disappointed but hey, we are all humans, so giving this a neutral.

Offline bonapati

For what’s its worth this is your 4th review and the second of Veronica who Was your first review which was positive at time less than 4 Weeks ago. So what has changed? While you are making arrangements and not confirming on time other (me included) punters are too. Personally if I don’t conform in time when requested I say “that’s my bad apologise and arrange for another day” you are likely to be at the top of the list the next time . Apart from that your other punts have been a shit.

Tip. Give Veronica some time. Book on time. She is popular and we know why. Her flat mate if great too. And at times her time keeping can be shit when she is conveyor belting but I’ve always found her comms direct and delivers on the field.

Offline webbber

Thanks for the tip mate!
Yes, I know that it is my second review of Veronica in relatively short time - but what made me write again is that I think reviews of a WG should try to accurately represent how it is doing business with them. If reading through Veronicas reviews one could think everything is perfect and amazing. I think it is fair to note that the punt with her truly was amazing, but this experience showed that her timekeeping seems not to be perfect - and I felt worthwhile sharing with others for what it is worth - that‘s all...
And absolutley, will try going back to her keeping your tips in mind when arranging  :thumbsup:

Offline Dickrick

She bailed on me the other week too.