Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Got my eyes on this lady (teen.sophie), any comments?  (Read 1820 times)

Offline Anallover6969

Been discussed several times on here before.

Plan C.

Just search 2066387

TheDoctor

I've seen her a couple of times. Do a search on her AW ID and all my comments and others will be revealed.

Offline sexy_young_guy

I went to see her when she was working towards the very South of the Northern Line. Very energetic, but no way is she a size 8 like she claims (you can tell from the photos, a size 8 is far skinnier, I'd put her as a size 12. She's Welsh but doesn't really sound it - I think she said she was from the border with England, and she was into reading between punts - loads of novels around and she asked for recommendations. At her incall prices she was worth it, but the outcall ones are a little too high for a second punt imho.

password02

She does have a pretty face BUT really not liking her tats on her neck and chest - def an 'Alt Girl' for me - However not my taste BUT may suit other punters who see this is as what they want - an alternative girl that is defferent from the norm.

Offline herbie007

I first saw her when she worked in Colliers wood under the name of Teen Jemma, she was a great shag and had a great attitude, she’s got a nice tight body and very pretty with it, but as mentioned above she has got a few tattoos, which I didn't mind.

Offline Rick2468

I saw her in the summer last year. Great time. Good attitude. Awesome ass and kept showing it off and a few times she stood up on the bed whilst I laid down and was great looking at at her before the sex. Go for it.