Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell Birmingham  (Read 1771 times)

110 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline lovetobeteased

External Link/Members Only

Visited Lola after reading the reviews on here.....WOW

Communication was excellent via text and arranged to meet at 7pm.

I arrived a little early, found car parking easily enough their is on street parking and multi stories (£2.70 for 2 hours).

Shown in to a lovely ground floor flat, Lola dressed in a playsuit about 5ft - 5ft 2, 31 years old and Hungarian.

She has a super sexy voice and manner about her.

She offered me the normal chocolatee and asked what I wanted, I said I want a sensual massage and to try T&T and Little Spanking. Her manner changed and she became more dominanent and told me off for being early.

Assisted undressing, lying on a comfortable table and the fun begain.

She got naked and dragged her very long nails all over my body indespurted with 30 hard spanks (i've never tried this before so I may just be being a wosh but they hurt)

Then came the Hot oil massage lots of teasing, swipes and reach unders...EXCELLENT, then she got on top for the B2B which was very good, I had to consentrate very hard not to break her rules about touching.

Turned over she applied more hot oil to the old man and continued to drag those long nails over ALL the vital spots....hmmmm

Nice shower afterwards

She really gives an excellent massage and speaks in a slow sexy voice which makes the experiance even more exotic.

Would i go back....in heart beat at £70 for an hour all in, I think this is well worth the money if you like to be teased with sensual nails for an hour until you cant take anymore.

Offline thejohnoc

Do you need to request a booking for her to send her number? Says text on AW but can't see any contact details.

Offline Jayne_cobb

She’s gone back to Hungary now for Xmas. You’ll know she’s back when she puts her number back up on aw.
It would have been helpful for her to update her aw profile with holiday dates  :dash:

Offline wannabe

Do you need to request a booking for her to send her number? Says text on AW but can't see any contact details.

I've seen her a couple of times and always arranged it entirely by text. She's on holiday now, hence the lack of contact number.

Offline Steve1961

Lola has also put up her prices. Still great value for her services. Lola has also updated her AW Web page.
Roll on January

Offline Spurt

Still vfm given the dearth of decent alternatives.

Offline Jayne_cobb

Price wise she’s now in line with British Lauren.
Even though Lauren kisses and allows more interaction I still prefer Lola.

Offline Steve1961

I like them both. Each has their own style, qualities and unique sexiness. I often wondered when Lola would increase her rates.  Both Lola and Lauren provide a great service at excellent value. Long may it continue because once it has gone, it has gone.