Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carmen for sex Brighton  (Read 1537 times)

Blitzed

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I was staying at travelodge , met outside , up to room ,chat ,paperwork out of the way , then wow
Start with covered oral on me mmmmmm then reverse oral which Carmen seemed to enjoy and came !
Missionary with light kissing.
Lovely girl. Highly recommend. Small boobs was the only drawback

Offline ciscoxxx69

She looks a Hottie.....  :drinks:
Covered oral a problem for me though...  :(

vorian

Thanks for the review but again OWO is a must for me.

Blitzed

On reflection while giving her oral her clitoras was not evident. She must have one !! But being of African origin perhaps female circumcision ! May be I'm talking round my hat but I saw no clit !! Saying that ,she tasted very sweet. The OW is a sticking point as to weather I see her again. But she is a really nice young lady ,friendly and makes good conversation in English !!! Not pigeon English like so many EE women. I try to see British born women ( Carmen was born in uk)
Been caught by bait and switch on to many occasions. One EE girl I went to see promised owo so I paid my money and undressed. Tried to kiss her "I not kiss" she said " money back NOW" I said , as I got dressed  she left the room and returned with a wimp of a pimp ( I'm 6ft and 16 stone ) he made a small protest but I just said to him " money back or A & E " he handed it over and I left , I can't post the profile as it was removed the next day

Offline latecomer

Just noticed that Carmen is no longer active on AW.  Any ideas why her profile disappeared so quickly?

Offline ciscoxxx69

Just noticed that Carmen is no longer active on AW.  Any ideas why her profile disappeared so quickly?

Here it is .... :hi:

External Link/Members Only