Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Arabella - Old Street  (Read 2918 times)

21 review(s) for Arabella_AW (15 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Strikar

External Link/Members Only

Had some spare cash and a horn so due to this dangerous combination I checked the hotlist and this lady was local to me.

Comms were spot on with a combination of email and WA.

£240 for an hour incall.

I was her first booking that day which I like so it was all set up nicely. I got to her place and was let in on time. Average sized appartment a little messy but clean and the facilities were clean.

She's a sexy looking little minx in fairness with an exotic look to her. Pics on AW are def her. Her lips have fillers which aren't a big thing for me but you would check her out more than once in a club.she came across shy with no interaction until after the shower however it was straight into passionate kisses and stroking which I like before OWO.

This was very very good, she ticked all the boxes and her lip fillers gave extra sensation that had the sap rising in no time. I stopped her to hold off and back to DFK and stroking.

Released her tits and while fake they are very smooth and soft like her body and she felt great in a GFE embrace which I like she had me rock hard. I went into RO and she had one of those sensitive clits that really react so I didn't go to town for long before switching to 69.

This was a highlight as she wanted to be on the bottom so I was able to slowly fuck her mouth on top as she played with my balls to the sound of her gagging and her mouth drenched in saliva. I was in heaven as I worked away on her clit.

Got her into cowgirl and enjoyed the view and played with her tits, bi was close in no time so flipped into Mish and had a great pop in the bag.

Cleaned up, drink of water and good chat. We clicked so I had fun and in no time she went south again and got the lad fired up. I considered doggy but was enjoying the view and those lips too much to stop her. She kept going for ages with limited use of hands and eventually after an age I decided to finish so started to trust into the back of her throat and was in heaven till a CIM and swallow in DT.  :wacko:

Great second pop and when I said she did well to keep going she said she likes a challenge  :thumbsup:

Quick shower and out the door on time as I had to be somewhere with some more DFK at the door.

I think I'll return for def as we had fun and I enjoyed her a lot so 2nd time hopefully will be better again.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 10:18:03 pm by Head1 »

mrhappypants

Stryker, thanks for your review.  I see you have 2 negatives of your 26 reviews.

Offline Strikar

Stryker, thanks for your review.  I see you have 2 negatives of your 26 reviews.

Yep, I put a lot of time into researching and don't take many risks and it's a while since I have toftt.

Plus my vanilla tastes are usually met so I'm rarely disappointed.

midlandz_boy88

Is location easy and safe. This is another ldn girl i want to see

Offline Strikar

Is location easy and safe. This is another ldn girl i want to see

Yes it's very close to old Street station. Lots of people around going about their business I didn't feel any risk at all

midlandz_boy88

Yes it's very close to old Street station. Lots of people around going about their business I didn't feel any risk at all

thanks, may go see her, will review if i do