Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Alisha Massage Bracknell- fat girls and mopeds  (Read 2023 times)

16 review(s) for alisha-massage (13 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline sailor3

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I went for a 30 min massage, £60 at her house in Bracknell. Easy to find and parking in the estate across the road.

Met at the door by a polish girl, mid thirties at a guess. she is not unattractive, and has the hugest pair of tits I have seen in a while. Not only huge but also quite shapely considering the weight of them. Unfortunately, Alisha has got a muffin top waistline. Others have commented that she is fat, and it's a curious thing - her legs and arms are slim, she has a good firm arse, and then this spare tyre! But if you go to get a massage from Alisha, then it has to be because you want to feel those huge oily tits rubbing up and down you.

I was not disappointed. No mucking around, she strips off straight away, gets you face down on the table and soon enough she climbs right up onto the massage table and starts sliding those wondrous tits up and down your back. More of the same face up. A little light groping of arse and flange was welcomed (no penetration). And there was plenty of opportunity to suck on her tits.

She finished me off with an oily hand job whilst kneeling between my legs. I lifted my arse so that my cock was thrust right up between her boobs, and came like I haven't for some time. IMO, good value for the bucks. BTW, she is very chatty and talks quite openly about hubby, dogs etc.. It seems that there isn't anything else on offer, including oral.

So here's the question - would I go back? I am not a fan of a gut, but most the time it was out of sight and those tits are extraordinary, she used them to their best advantage. At least the gut wasn't a mummy tummy with wrinkled skin and saggy cellulite.
My criteria for a positive is that I would return, and I would. Fat isn't my usual choice, but you know what they say about fat girls and mopeds...

Offline switftjake

Glad you had a good time and it’s good to see her back to a reasonable rate

Offline contentguy

Though a shame she stopped doing and hour and wish she did a few more services.
May have to try her 30 mins massage, just to tick the box.

Guy

Offline winkywanky

Nice review, and glad you enjoyed sailor  :thumbsup:.

But I must ask one thing...what is the fat girls & mopeds all about? Genuinely never heard that one!

Offline Aces21

But I must ask one thing...what is the fat girls & mopeds all about? Genuinely never heard that one!

+ 1

Offline contentguy

« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 07:39:12 pm by contentguy »

Offline Lema

fat birds & mopeds meaning, is I would like to ride her but not let any of my friends know. ;)

Offline Lema

After reading her positive reviews on here I arranged to meet her, I texted her asking what is the earliest time she can see me,  she replied in 1 hours time. To cut a long story short I fucked  up and got caught in lots of traffic in Bracknell because it was Black Friday,   it was a fuckin  nightmare at the end of the day , I apologised profusely and she understood,  so if you're reading this Alisha.. sorry again.. first time I've not made it to a booking.
It's a negative for me  :thumbsdown:

Offline winkywanky

fat birds & mopeds meaning, is I would like to ride her but not let any of my friends know. ;)

Aha! Thanks for the enlightenment  :hi:

Offline Cunning Punt

so if you're reading this Alisha.. sorry again..

It's a negative for me  :thumbsdown:

Indeed it is. Not sure why you're sending SPs messages via a punting forum.  :unknown:

Offline sailor3

Q. Why are fat girls like mopeds?
Answer: Because they are fun to ride occasionally, but you wouldn't want your friends to see you on one.

Offline sailor3

Though a shame she stopped doing and hour and wish she did a few more services.
May have to try her 30 mins massage, just to tick the box.

Guy
She told me that she can't do longer because her back starts aching from the weight of her boobs.

Offline Yellowman1

She’s a good girl and if you become a regular you can def push the boundaries with what she will do. Iv received owo, cim, ro and dfk. If you ask her for it you will prob get a slap tho

Offline lewishamguy

She’s a good girl and if you become a regular you can def push the boundaries with what she will do. Iv received owo, cim, ro and dfk. If you ask her for it you will prob get a slap tho

As far as I know she used to do massage+full service a few years back in London but later withdrew except massage. When did you push her boundaries?  :wacko:

Offline Yellowman1

Just over time managed to get more and more from her. If seen her probably 20+ times over 2 years. She’s my go to when there isn’t anything else about

Offline Lema

Indeed it is. Not sure why you're sending SPs messages via a punting forum.  :unknown:
I'm not sending her a message,  if I wanted to do that I would pm her. I'm just sharing my nightmare experience with you guys.. :(

Offline Curious CP

Just over time managed to get more and more from her. If seen her probably 20+ times over 2 years. She’s my go to when there isn’t anything else about
I have read other posts that if you are regular there is more on offer, Alisha is a very considerate and polite lady, every time I have contacted her she has replied kindly.

Offline contentguy

I have read other posts that if you are regular there is more on offer, Alisha is a very considerate and polite lady, every time I have contacted her she has replied kindly.

What's your point?
What do you think of her?
Where's your review?

Guy

Offline CheeseBoard

every time I have contacted her she has replied kindly.

Replied kindly?? What does that mean  :unknown:  does she have an attitude problem and you were a lucky one as she wasn't rude in her reply to you?

If she wants business she needs to be polite or folks will take their hard earned elsewhere.