Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Allex gfe sheffield  (Read 449 times)

Offline rock5tar

External Link/Members Only

Cost £65.00 ( wasn't even offered the basic ) think it was 20 at reception and 45 to the girl .

Last week I was in the area and those pictures did it for me so I booked ahead.

This was my first time here , the place seams like a good set up. similar to Bury but with the rooms upstairs,.

Waited in reception for a while then she came out to say hi and that she would be just a few mins.

she wasn't as attractive as Id expected. I would bet the pics on the website are not her. boobs are nice and big and soft , like a boob job that's also been reshaped / lifted.

up to the room and onto the action,

I wanted to stand and fondle her body but she just kept trying to get on the bed.
kneeling blowy while I sat on the edge of the bed.even this took some encouraging , she kept trying to initiate sex.

Sex in mist doggy finished in cowgirl sucking her tits.

she left while I was in the shower.

I enjoyed myself but she has a few things to learn about reading the signals of what we want.

giving a neutral because the experience was just a bit???????

Online Moby Dick

Thanks for the review.
So far this year I count 2 negs, 4 neutrals, and only 1 positive for this girl.
Clearly not the full picture but enough to put me off.

Offline Jon Boy Jones

A lot of neutral reviews for GFE generally at the moment. Been said a number of times on other recent threads that the place is not what it used to be, which is a shame as most of the girls are fit but they lack any real enthusiasm.