Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do you like a bit of meat  (Read 10054 times)

Toshiba

On show between the legs?

Nothing better than a WG taking off her tiny thong and revealing a huge pair of fanny lips with bits hanging all over, its sexy as hell

Or do you like it all neat and tucked away?

I once punted with a girl with huge chicken neck lips that took some sucking, she rubbed them both up n down on my nose, it was like eating a kebab.

What do you prefer?

vorian

Nothing better than a WG taking off her tiny thong and revealing a huge pair of fanny lips with bits hanging all over, its sexy as hell

I once punted with a girl with huge chicken neck lips that took some sucking, she rubbed them both up n down on my nose, it was like eating a kebab.

What do you prefer?

Honestly neat and tucked away at first, , however I do like that feeling when seeing the vulva swell and open up as  I perform RO for a long time. The WG doesn't always believe me when I say how different the vulva looks.   So I have been know to take a photo before and after and show her to prove that women do swell up when they get turned on,  just like a cock does.

dilettante

Suppose it would depend on the girl - never gobbled on the wattle before but she would tempt me -

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There's another who advertises herself as "the largest labs in the country" - festoons of the stuff!

whiterussian

cant beat a good set of flaps viewed from behind combined with a big ass.  canae beat it!

Offline Urban_G

What do you prefer?
Personally, I prefer them neat and tidy. Big flaps put me off a bit.

... it was like eating a kebab.
I think it's called a 'badly packed kebab' :lol:

Yes! I added these two ladies to my AW Hot List immediately. A featureless slit is a turn off for me, big labia just looks more womanly and I like looking down and seeing my cock spreading them apart as I go in and out.

When I read about women wanting theirs reduced, I wish I could persuade them not to. As a young man, my favourite mag was Shaven Ravers. If a couple of the models had huge labia, I plunked down my cash immediately.

SirFrank

I find it a real turn off if the girls fanny resembles a messy kebab. Flaps like a Boeing 747 makes me feel nauseous. I like it all neat and tidy

DaveMugabe

Either is good for me, but dont like doing oral on em irrespective of kebab-ness

cjkanye02

I'm getting a real thing for a nice clean tidy pussy. Next time I find one I'm just going to go down on her for an hour I love it so much.

vorian

I'm getting a real thing for a nice clean tidy pussy. Next time I find one I'm just going to go down on her for an hour I love it so much.

I can highly recommend it Sir.  :D

potato

Neat and tidy please, I don't want to have to use sat nav to find her important bits.....

There was a joke about a woman that went to the docs after 5 kids as she was a bit loose and her undercarriage was hanging a bit low. After the operation she came round a there were 3 roses laid out on the bottom of the bed. She asked the nurse who they were from. The nurse said the first is from the surgeon to say all went well and your are nice an neat and tidy down there. The second is from your husband who can't wait to try out the new you after you are all healed up.  Puzzled, the woman asked the nurse "but who is the third rose from?"  Ah, said the nurse, that's from Bill in the burns unit saying thanks for the new ears...... :D

Offline Honestsaintpaul

I go crazy for a nice juice pair of large labia lips .
Hours of gentle concentrated fun for me during RO  :thumbsup:

longballs

Suppose it would depend on the girl - never gobbled on the wattle before but she would tempt me -

There's another who advertises herself as "the largest labs in the country" - festoons of the stuff!

Jesus, nearly as big as my cock those  :sarcastic:

dilettante

I think it's called a 'badly packed kebab' :lol:
Actually the correct gynaecological terminology is "beef curtains" according to Gray's Anatomy (or is it Roger's Profanisaurus, can't remember which).

And BTW you're all a load of cunts! (that's abusive, but hopefully not excesssive abuse)  :lol:

vorian

And BTW you're all a load of cunts! (that's abusive, but hopefully not excesssive abuse)  :lol:

Right back at you Sir  :lol:

SirPhilipXX

OK, I can see where this thread is going, so may I suggest we view a selection and then chose best and worst:

External Link/Members Only

Offline unclepokey

I can vouch for NicoleDuPapillon. Absolutely massive labia. Her flaps need pulling wide apart for penetration lest they get caught and pushed inside her by your willy which is rather painful for her. When I next see her I'm taking my camera and will take a pic of her labia wrapped round my willy - a kind of punting 'devils on horseback'.
The other lady mentioned in this thread seems tasty as well.
Yes, I am a fan of meaty pussy.

Rochdull lad

In my early days of punting 10 years ago there was a celebrated WG in Wigan called Val who had a sensational pair of beef curtains.

In those days, I was broadening my experiences and I'd never seen labia like those so I HAD to see her.  I don't know if she's still working so I'm afraid there's no link.

dilettante

OK, I can see where this thread is going, so may I suggest we view a selection and then chose best and worst:

... another one for the 'armchair gynaecologists" - External Link/Members Only

vorian

... another one for the 'armchair gynaecologists" - External Link/Members Only

I'm not going to fall for that, even without a warning the title alone is enough to put me off.  :lol: :lol:

Toshiba

I think a mixed response

Cant beat a nice 20year old stunner with a bit if meat on show, the lips gripping ya cock as shes riding you

Yum fooking yum

DannyJames

The opposite for me, completely turns me off seeing a big pair of meaty flaps. Each to their own though.

Offline punk

What do you prefer?

i prefer chicken,or beef. :hi:

vorian

i prefer chicken,or beef. :hi:

I take it you are Jewish or a Muslim then  :D :D

Offline punk

I take it you are Jewish or a Muslim then  :D :D

peace be upon you.

Offline LanceVance

Pussy is pussy. Just enjoy it no matter the shape, that's what I say. Pussy shape can't be controlled, so just go with the flow.

I certainly do and they taste grrreat!  :wacko:

vorian

Pussy is pussy. Just enjoy it no matter the shape, that's what I say. Pussy shape can't be controlled, so just go with the flow.

Well that certainly clears that up then  :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

cjkanye02

Well said that man. I love the pussy I am completely under its power.

vorian

Power to the PUSSY  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline punk

cats are great, but you know where you are with a dog.  :thumbsup:

potato

cats are great, but you know where you are with a dog.  :thumbsup:

Plenty of them on AW...

Offline ForrestGump

What do you prefer?

It's the sight of a neat and tidy 'innie' that gets me properly wound up. But so far I've only seen fanny like that in pics/vids. Needless to say I'm really hoping to get a recommendation for a wg who has an 'innie' or similar.

I've already had it suggested, in another thread, that Blonde English Chloe and Hot Amanda have what I crave but I'm very interested to know about others, ideally in the South East or London areas.  :)

External Link/Members Only (Blonde English Chloe)

External Link/Members Only (Hot Amanda)

Stealthshagger

I've never seen a pussy that big in the uk outside an enclosure before.

Offline mh

:yahoo:

That's just grim! It looks like she unzipped and it all flopped out.  :vomit:

It's like a Doctor Who monster prosthetic.

Offline gorge

I rather like it :unknown:

Offline ForrestGump

LOL at "Doctor Who monster prosthetic"

I certainly wouldn't pass up an opportunity to get right between those plentiful lips  :P But not my preference given the choice  :)

Gordo987

She's not a WG, but I've admired the girl's "filet mignon" for quite a while:

:hi:

Offline punk

got a pair of meat on her.

SirFrank

Yuk there's nowt worse than a fanny that looks like a dogs mouth hanging out the window of a moving car. I like a nice neat pussy

Stealthshagger

It looks like a kebab van was used for a car bombing in a tunnel.

Offline punk

Offline ForrestGump

Yuk there's nowt worse than a fanny that looks like a dogs mouth hanging out the window of a moving car. I like a nice neat pussy

Hidden Image/Members Only

Toshiba

Captain Kang

That pic tells me you can get too much of a good thing.

SirFrank

Hidden Image/Members Only

Haha. That's the one. There's nowt funnier though is there than seeing a dog with its head hanging out of a car window

Roland D Hay

Interesting but there's something not quite right about this one...