Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: blonde_milf1  (Read 1964 times)

4 review(s) for blonde_milf1 (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

hungrytiger11

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meet Type : Outcall
Fee: £200
Duration: 2 Hours

My apologies as this is my first review. Met Claire back end of January this year. I was following her profile for a while and was impressed by the pics getting updated quite regularly. I could see from the pictures she is a sophisticated MILF who loves to dress and can pull off that secretary look like a charm! I thought to check out some of her movies and ooosh she certainly goes for it. It's always more entertaining and more interesting when the lady is genuinely enjoying herself and you can tell she is too by her moans and groans.

Comms: I can still remember i was at work and was fantasising about her. I went ahead and booked a half day from work for the following week.  I took the plunge and messaged Claire to say I would be free on this day at this time and would like an outcall to Hotel Preston (Rooms are pretty decent). Her comms was good. She got back to me and answered exactly what I wanted which was that she was available and asked me what kind of session I would like considering it was a 2 hour session I wanted. I described that I wanted alot of foreplay.. and a good flow of motion where we undress each other, deep snogging against the door/wall and then take it from there. I love going down on a nice MILF and I definitely wanted to give her head. She was happy with my not so demanding demands ! Phone call made to her a day before just to confirm. All good to go!

Hotel: The room I booked was nice, clean and very spacious with a nice view. Dimmed the lights to give it that sexy effect!

The Session: Claire arrived and rang me when she was downstairs. My nerves were jangling! The good thing is with hotel is the reception is on the 1st floor so she walked in and she came straight to the lifts to the top floor. I directed her to the room. Knock knock - my adrenaline was pumping especially as I was seeing her in person and not the blurred out pics!. In she entered and instantly gave me a huge peck, hug and a juicy snogg. Claire was in jeans and a top initially as she didn't want to make it obvious when entering which i thought was fair enough and she told me about this before hand that shed get changed when she arrives.

I instructed her strictly to wear a blouse, short skirt, nylon stockings, high heeled shoes and secretary type glasses. She absolutely got this spot on! I waited on the bed whilst she got changed and then she appeared, My jaw dropped!! She is actually a lovely lady looking lady and so sexy. She strutted towards me slowly and lead me up to hold her gently to kiss her, snogg her, grab her juicy ass and grind against her.

We snogged for like a good 10 mins non stop and she got right into it. I could tell she was enjoying it and there was so much passion flowing through. Her hands were gliding around my body and then ended up near Mr Johnson. She could tell I was hard already as I was pumping with adrenaline! She grabbed it hard and started to fondle with it.. wank it slowly, gently and then started to make her way down...

Straight into her mouth it went - She was sucking it like a pure pro..It was an amazing feeling I had her head held with my 2 hands and she was going slowly, at first, really taking it deep in her mouth and then increasing the gears as my cock got more erect! She mustve been sucking for around 15 mins..

I wanted to make the most of this session and wanted to taste her pussy. I brought her back up and gently pushed her on to the bed.. One knee between her legs I started to kiss her neck, played with her boobs and sucked on her juicy nipples. She has some amazing boobs and all natural, huge and such a handful. kissed her all the way down, until I got to her beautiful trimmed really juicy juicy juicy pussy. I cannot emphasise how juicy it was. It was moist initially then when I started licking it she started to get really really wet. She was gushing loads. It was almost like she was wanting it so much!.. Her pussy tasted so nice and my mouth was covered in her wetness. I kept on going as I loved every minute and by now (20 minutes of licking) she was grabbing my head with 1 hand and thrusting it in her pussy. This really turned me on!

Shortly after - she hinted she wanted me in her - slipped the condom on and gently slid it in. Her pussy was so wet I could feel it and was making even more hornier!. I started slowly, and then increased the gears.. it seemed she was soo horny she wanted it rough and fast. I gave it rough n fast and after about 5 mins I couldn't hold it and literally shot my load! I was absolutely exhausted! but she wanted more! She went dfown on me again to get me hard again which took a little while but got going again. 2nd round - I started with her pussy again as aI knew this was her weak spot to get her pussy with my tongue. Her moans were rather loud but they were turning me on so much I wasnt too bothered if anyone heard them! ha! The bed sheets were literally covered with her wetness! Round 2 was more doggy for roughly 15 mins, then I sat on the arm chair and she sat on my cock and rode me like crazy whilst having her big boobs in my face. I was sucking her nipples and gently biting which she loved, Her boobs were rocking in my face and I knew I was about to come so I got up and took the rubber off and slip it in her mouth. I shot my load in her mouth and she took every drop. She loves CIM! I was absolutely drained! I felt abit embrassed that I couldnt keep up with her!

We had around 10 mins left but she wasnt clock watching at all. In fact, she asked to go again and I had to refuse as my lil johnson was sleeping and would take ages to wake up after round 2! Might need the blue pill next time! She finished off with giving me a massage and a nice chit chat. She had some fizzy water she keeps with her due to her sugar levels which she downed in 1 go!

Overall: Amazing MILF / Amazing boobs / Pussy! has attention to detail in outfit if you request one. Gets extremely wet! Loves her pussy being licked and loves OWO/CIM.

I will definitely be going back for more!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

P.s Sorry if its too long and if Ive not abbreviated (newbie) - any feedback appreciated

zztop1168

Good review. That's the kind of service we all deserve  :P :thumbsup:

Offline Drayki

Good review, nice attention to detail, shame she only does outcalls :thumbsdown: looks a right proper filthy milf

Online scutty brown

Online scutty brown

This reads as if a woman wrote it.
Fluffy bollocks

Offline cueball

This reads as if a woman wrote it.
Fluffy bollocks
I agree scutty, it's very fluffy but i don't think it's written by her, herself.... The dumb OP has named the hotel ffs....  :dash:

hungrytiger11

I apologise.  I wasnt aware that hotels shouldnt be named.. I checked the rules before posting and didnt see it anywhere...

Anyway I can edit this?

and no its a real review.. if you want to verify for legitimacy I'll message via awork where feedback is left.

More reviews to come..

Offline cueball

I apologise.  I wasnt aware that hotels shouldnt be named.. I checked the rules before posting and didnt see it anywhere...

Anyway I can edit this?

and no its a real review.. if you want to verify for legitimacy I'll message via awork where feedback is left.

More reviews to come..
The boss has edited your mistake out, so that's sorted. Try not to name hotels in future, it does all of us no favours.

I've no doubt your review is pukka but a bit fluffy, remember you're writing them for our benefit  :hi:

Keep em coming

hungrytiger11

Ah ok..will bear it in mind - many thanks

:dash: