Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Natalia 69 zdroveski, Oxford  (Read 1930 times)

7 review(s) for Natalia 69 zdroveski (2 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline edc770

About once a month Oxford seems to be awash with a travelling band of Eastern European hookers, and I wanted to visit a few of them. First up was Natalia who has a couple of AW reviews but nothing on here. Half an hour for £70, link using External Link/Members Only

Comms
Quick and efficient by text, then she followed with a call to me with directions when I announced my arrival.

Venue
Very nice modern flat about a mile north of city centre. You can park for an hour nearby fairly easily for free.

Services
Not the greatest selection: OW, RO, protected sex in cowgirl and mish. No kissing on the menu that I could see, nor in the likes list either. The discretionary possibility of a-levels would appear very remote.

Girl
Nice trim girl, great ass and B/C cup tits, shaved pussy, about 5’4”. Dark eyes, obviously bleached hair in a pony tail. Reminded me of Gwen 5tefani a bit. Not sure whether she is the one in the photos as no face shot, but it’s definitely not the rather miserable yet oddly cute strawberry blonde girl in the West Midlands verification pic thread – these pics now hidden on AW. Dressed in a cute short checked skirt and bra, which got me going. Pleasant enough, friendly, confident, bubbly personality, good enough English.

Action
After receiving directions, I ascended the stairs, knocked on the magic door and was welcomed in by a forthcoming and chatty young lady. Freshened up, money transferred, Natalia stashed it and was back in. Straight down to business and I was asked to strip, which I did, whilst Natalia simply removed her panties, keeping her skirt and bra on. She then suggested that I lay down and proceeded to do that wonderful thing of putting the condom on with her mouth. Skirt and mouth work had already made me rock solid, so I was treated to the sight of watching her bob up and down for what was a slightly better than average blow job, but not that deep.
Asking if I would like to fuck her I countered by asking if she would like RO, which she did, so skirt was hitched up and I got to work. She was pretty clean shaven, fresh, and reasonably responsive. Asking again if I would like to fuck, she gave me a HJ briefly to get me to full strength again, then climbed on cowgirl at my request. Fairly tight and made all the right noises, she also flopped those nice pert tits out of her bra which allowed me to play with them, as well as her ass, waist, hips, arms etc.
Now it was time for mish and Natalia lay back, still with the skirt on, whilst I got stuck in. More of the right sort of noise, I quickened the pace and came hard to fill the bag. Clean up (she’d hot footed to the shower), dress, quick chat and I reckon I’d been in there 20-25 minutes since crossing the threshold.

Summary
Despite being barely 20 minutes in duration and not being the girl in the veri pics, I’ll give this one a neutral as Natalia was really quite fit and pleasant, and I finished with a bang – I blame the skirt. If you want a nice snog-filled GFE then avoid, if you want a pump and dump with a fit girl who is actually quite engaging and don’t mind paying £70 for half an hour then maybe.
She is working there with another girl (Sexy Lorena x.x.x. AW ID 3998036) who I hope will be around in the New Year, and I am doing my best to resist temptation until then. Both seem to be part of a bigger group of half a dozen, some of whom tour and were in Hemel the week before and Woking the one before that.

Offline ars.mav

Thanks for the review OP..she was on my HL, but no more as lack of enthusiasm in a proper GFE is a big turn off for me