Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x-amber-x - Salford  (Read 1195 times)

duffdude

External Link/Members Only

1 hour, £160 Incall

COMMS
Very easy.  All over email and sorted a time we could meet.

The one near the Grosvenor.  Shared with other girls.

THE GIRL
Once i walked in and took a look, my jaw nearly hit the floor!  Damn big tits practically bursting out - kinda obvious what she was up for!  Tallish and on the firm side for everything, errs towards the bigger side of average sized body if that makes sense - all i could think was that she's a young, med looking version of Stifler's mom.  Buxom would be appropriate i think!

THE MEET
Similar to the other reviews, engaging girl, damn fine body, OWO and protected sex.  Her technique was brilliant and having her on top was a sight.  Quite a refined accent and a mega smile on her so definitely feel as though she's a good punt.

Would I revisit?  Maybe.  She's a bit bigger than her pictures suggest which is the only thing that puts me off.  Charming lady but i like my girls a little more petite!  solid punt though for anyone not having met her - she's a good option to have!

Offline Michael48

Think your Geography needs a brush up
Banned reason: No reviews in over 8 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline waynekerr600

Offline cueball

Cheers for the review op.

She's too expensive imo, but, as she's an ex sandy 's superstar..... She's still too expensive

Online lewisjones23

can anyone confirm if she has had some work done on her fanny?

she used to have big lips that put me right off booking her but there have been comments that she is now a lot neater there

Offline Trotter671

can anyone confirm if she has had some work done on her fanny?

she used to have big lips that put me right off booking her but there have been comments that she is now a lot neater there

She has had some 'rejuvenation' I believe - her labia is definitely smaller than when I saw Amber a few years ago at KSG/Sandys :hi:

Online lewisjones23

She has had some 'rejuvenation' I believe - her labia is definitely smaller than when I saw Amber a few years ago at KSG/Sandys :hi:

:thumbsup:

duffdude

Moved to North West for OP

Thanks!  i hit post and then realized wrong bloody section!

duffdude

I read about her wizard sleeves on here  :lol: but it's definitely sorted.  Neatly done now!

duffdude

I read about her wizard sleeves on here  :lol: but it's definitely sorted.  Neatly done now!

Offline Moby Dick

Shame, I saw her at Sandys, and recall a "meaty" growler.
I liked the look of it and would happily go down for a feast but she had other ideas.
I think I would be disappointed if it's all been tucked away.