Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does anyone else - not do hotels ?  (Read 4998 times)

Offline Frenchie

I've only had eight punts (all went well) -but they have always been with WG's in thier  flats.

I don't know why, but I'm incredibly nervous of either seeing a WG in a hotel or being in a hotel (which is very rare ) and having them visit me. How does it  work out with the hotel staff- do they just turn a blind eye or does the WG bunge the staff some money.

I've been curious about this for a while - but my posting has been prompted by my forthcoming visit to the Southampton area at the beginning of next month (Feb) where I'm booked into the local IBIS hotel for a couple of nights.
All my punts have been in Southampton - so why would I pay £50 extra just for the WG to come to me ?

My other question is about reverse bookings ..I would love to do this and maybe get a fair rate for a girl coming to the hotel --but doesn't reverse booking cost money ?
I'm not bothered about that- but how do you pay without it showing up on your card statement etc...

Are there any advantages to a outcall to a hotel ? Any info appreciated . I will definitely set up a couple of punts - probably with a very reliable Romanian girl,  (yes!!) who is beautiful and can easily be booked via email (which is better for me )

vorian

I have never had a punt at a Hotel, purely a personal choice as I prefer incalls and I can't see the point of the extra expense and stress of having hotel hassle to worry about. With an incall the responsibility is the WG and I am happy to pass that on to them.

Roland D Hay

I've done loads of hotels but then I've worked away a lot and stayed in a lot of hotels. My favourite sort of meet to be honest though I wouldn't specifically book a hotel just to see a WG. There's just something about staying in a great hotel room and icing the cake with a gorgeous WG knocking on your door for some fun. I also think they often enjoy the experience of a nice hotel room more. Some worry unnecessarily about sneaking a girl past reception but it's never an issue, hotels are generally very discreet and completely disinterested in who visits your room.

SammyT

I once went to a motorway services travel lodge type hotel to see a girl staying there and the manager had obviously realised what was going on and was doing all he could to disrupt so as I walked down the corridor looking for the room he pursued me calling:

"Excuse Me! Can I ask you to sign in please? Are you visiting someone? Can I help you? Which Room are you looking for? I need you to sign in. I need to know who is in the building"

I walked out again. I would have been embarrassed if there had been anyone else around.

the pussy man

i avoided punts where the WG was in a hotel for years...  done a couple this year and theyve been OK, but I do get very nervous about them.  i dont like walking through the main doors and not knowing where to go for the room.  also in my area, the WGs who work from hotels tend to be the EEs, or more specifically the worst EEs who resent you being there and seem to hate you touching them ;)

I have tho had some Wgs come on Outcalls when i stay in hotels and have to say i loved it.  firstly its the thril of waiting for them to arrive, then there is something about them being in your room, so you are a little more in the driving seat with things...  and then they also are very likely to stay longer if they are enjoying yoru company.  a couple of weeks back i booked a couple of 1 meets, and they both ran over, the second up to 4 hrs (ish)..  happy times :angelgirl:

password02

The 2 girls that I have seen a few times - Platinum Cindy and Sexy Dee always book hotels in west and central London as all their 'In Calls' are in hotels booked by them. They always use -4* and 5* hotels in London. Once your meeting is booked you get informed of the post code and then on the day you get a text to confirm all OK and the hotel name. When you arrive and call or text to confirm you are at the hotel you get the room number.

Most fo the time the reception at these big hotel are too busy to notice you, so you just walk in, go to the lifts and up to the flooe - Simple.. No hassel and no issues. I would suspect that some of the staff know whats going on but they just do their jobs and go about their normal jobs.

I have seen lots of girls in hotels and so far no issues...

vorian

The 2 girls that I have seen a few times - Platinum Cindy and Sexy Dee always book hotels in west and central London as all their 'In Calls' are in hotels booked by them. They always use -4* and 5* hotels in London. Once your meeting is booked you get informed of the post code and then on the day you get a text to confirm all OK and the hotel name. When you arrive and call or text to confirm you are at the hotel you get the room number.

Most fo the time the reception at these big hotel are too busy to notice you, so you just walk in, go to the lifts and up to the flooe - Simple.. No hassel and no issues. I would suspect that some of the staff know whats going on but they just do their jobs and go about their normal jobs.

I have seen lots of girls in hotels and so far no issues...

I see what you mean the larger Hotels would pose no problem lots of people in and out. Not so sure about the smaller budget type places those I think I will continue to avoid.

Offline Laid-back DB

I have never had a punt at a Hotel, purely a personal choice as I prefer incalls and I can't see the point of the extra expense and stress of having hotel hassle to worry about. With an incall the responsibility is the WG and I am happy to pass that on to them.

I also prefer incalls.  However on a few occasions, as Plan B/C/D/E/F I have ended up at a hotel.  2 of them were a nightmare both needing a keycard to access the accomodation levels and in both cases the WG's hadn't mentioned it when they gave me their room numbers!

Offline Laid-back DB

I see what you mean the larger Hotels would pose no problem lots of people in and out. Not so sure about the smaller budget type places those I think I will continue to avoid.

Got to say that it varies.  One of the very awkward experiences I had was in boutique hotel - posted room rates 180UKP per night.  Luckily I had a suit jacket and folder in the car and could blend in.  But , it can be difficult to blend in when all you have before leaving is a postcode and an instruction to call them when you arrive there!

Offline smiths

I've only had eight punts (all went well) -but they have always been with WG's in thier  flats.

I don't know why, but I'm incredibly nervous of either seeing a WG in a hotel or being in a hotel (which is very rare ) and having them visit me. How does it  work out with the hotel staff- do they just turn a blind eye or does the WG bunge the staff some money.

I've been curious about this for a while - but my posting has been prompted by my forthcoming visit to the Southampton area at the beginning of next month (Feb) where I'm booked into the local IBIS hotel for a couple of nights.
All my punts have been in Southampton - so why would I pay £50 extra just for the WG to come to me ?

My other question is about reverse bookings ..I would love to do this and maybe get a fair rate for a girl coming to the hotel --but doesn't reverse booking cost money ?
I'm not bothered about that- but how do you pay without it showing up on your card statement etc...

Are there any advantages to a outcall to a hotel ? Any info appreciated . I will definitely set up a couple of punts - probably with a very reliable Romanian girl,  (yes!!) who is beautiful and can easily be booked via email (which is better for me )

I have happily punted with WGs in hotels, in fact an Ibis i wont name in case they got wind of it as its still used by WGs sometimes is one i have been to many times. Ideally the lift was by the door and i didnt need to walk past reception. I dont have WGs visit me in hotels.

In medium to large sized hotels and chains the chances of having a problem with the staff is small in my experience. If they have keycards to the lifts it might mean having to meet the WG outside the room though. For me there isnt an advantage to visiting a WG in a hotel over visiting them in their own premises. But if i rated the WG enough i wouldnt mind at all assuming it is not a small B&B with a nosey parker working their.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 11:31:00 pm by smiths »

Offline Honestsaintpaul

I don't visit Hotels and always end My Magically Mystery tour as soon as it becomes clear that she's in a hotel .

Offline smiths

I havent had any problems in budget chains like Ibis and i have stayed in many Days Inns and the staff in all of them havent been interested in asking my guests any questions. They just came straight to the room. So if i had booked a WG there wouldnt of been a problem.

In a larger hotel apart from the keycard issue the staff simply cant keep track of guests so highly unlikely to be a problem. As i posted its some B&Bs that can be a problem as i experienced years ago, a right nosey parker owner virtually interrogating me about who i was their to see.

For anyone interested in good hotel deals i have found Trivago, Late Rooms and Olotels good on ocassion.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 11:44:01 pm by smiths »

Offline Urban_G

Up until last year I only ever went on incalls, but last year I wanted to see a particular girl and she only works from hotels so I had to take the plunge. I was the same as you, a bit apprehensive and worried that the staff would question why I was there. However, I needn't have worried because they didn't bat an eyelid. Since then I've been on 4 more punts in 3 different hotels, never had a problem with any.

What you have to realise is that the staff work on shifts and they'll see different people come and go on a regular basis, pardon the expression. As individuals they won't know everyone who is booked into the hotel and you could be anyone. Also, hotels are used by people not staying there for a number of other reasons like restaurants, functions etc.

I just walk in confidently, sussing out where the lifts are as quickly as possible so it looks like I know where I'm going and what I'm doing there, although the w/g should give you some idea of this beforehand.

overhead

I avoid hotels like the plague now. Only seen one girl who was any good in one.

Every time I phone and they start giving a hotel address I just hang up. They are mostly EE's and you don't get to meet the girl advertised. It's total nonsense.

password02

My meets in Hotels tend to be any other but EE's - you must be meeting higher priced EE's as usually its £100+ for hotel rooms in central London even at 3/4*

overhead

My meets in Hotels tend to be any other but EE's - you must be meeting higher priced EE's as usually its £100+ for hotel rooms in central London even at 3/4*

As I said, I don't meet them.

Hotels seem to put the prices up, and they are full of dodgy characters working in them. In London I assume it's even worse.

Toshiba

Something ive thought about, got an away day coming soon but i may be in a bnb and thats a big no no

I will see

Offline CBPaul

I've had loads of incall punts in hotels and very rarely had problems, that includes with many EE girls and some of them have provided some of the best punting experiences I've ever had. Don't be too quick to write off all EE girls working out of hotels based on one or two bad experiences.

The girls who continually tour around or only spend a week or two over here earning before going back to their home country are only going to stay in a hotel, so refusal to visit a hotel means you won't be seeing them. The usual rules apply to spotting scam / B&S profiles or likely shit punts of course and you'll find them in private flats as much as hotels.

Answering the OP, of course the hotel staff know exactly what is going on and providing everyone behaves themselves they will take no notice. Just walk through reception, locate the lift or stairs as quickly as possible and get to the correct floor. Key cards can be a pain but then the WG has to meet you outside the room and it is easier to walk away if she turns out to be a B&S munter.

If anything the hotel management have come to realise that decent WGs bring much needed income to their budget establishment. The problems with EE pimps, B&S scams etc are a different matter though. One hotel in my punting area was notorious but seems to have cleaned up its act, the shit profiles now seem to operate out of flats, making them harder to spot.

Years ago I'd never have considered punting in a hotel, the first time I was bricking it as I walked up to and through reception but now I prefer it and don't care about the staff knowing why I am there. No shame whatsoever :)

Offline jamesblue

Im very new to this punting lark and am being very careful in all respects including my choice of girls. My current top 3 hotlist includes Noelia 18 (i tried attaching the link but it was epically long so I must be doing something wrong) but she does outcalls only-gutting. My punting budget is tight so just cant afford to add fifty odd quid to the price.

My one punt to date was amazing (too good in fact as I have to force myself to stop thinking about her now- repeat endlessly to myself "she shags 30 blokes a week, you are a wallet, no more") and was all down to this site. Thanks guys

vorian

Im very new to this punting lark and am being very careful in all respects including my choice of girls. My current top 3 hotlist includes Noelia 18 (i tried attaching the link but it was epically long so I must be doing something wrong) but she does outcalls only-gutting. My punting budget is tight so just cant afford to add fifty odd quid to the price.

My one punt to date was amazing (too good in fact as I have to force myself to stop thinking about her now- repeat endlessly to myself "she shags 30 blokes a week, you are a wallet, no more") and was all down to this site. Thanks guys

Glad you enjoyed your first punt a review would be very much appreciated and I'm told would help you if you are feeling any first pangs of EAS for her. Think of it as a way of repaying the site for it's help.

Curious6705

I don't mind visiting WGs in hotels. When I'm in a hotel myself, it's often with other people I know staying at the same place, or it's been booked for me with someone else paying the bill, or it's somewhere I stay a lot so the staff know me - so I wouldn't outcall a WG as it's too risky IMO. Also, the number of times of I've bumped into other people I know in hotels ...  :scare:

I do think of swish hotels as being WG central. Early in my work experience my employer sent me on a jolly / to a conference at a London hotel. There was a spacious lobby at the front of the hotel overlooked by reception. It seemed to be popular with stunning young women sat on their own who would catch your eye and smile at you.  :cool:

Offline King Nuts

I once went to a motorway services travel lodge type hotel to see a girl staying there and the manager had obviously realised what was going on and was doing all he could to disrupt so as I walked down the corridor looking for the room he pursued me calling:

"Excuse Me! Can I ask you to sign in please? Are you visiting someone? Can I help you? Which Room are you looking for? I need you to sign in. I need to know who is in the building"

I walked out again. I would have been embarrassed if there had been anyone else around.

The manager's obviously a twat with too much time on his hands. You were doing nothing wrong, and neither was the girl.

I've stayed in as well as visited more hotels than I can remember, and not once ever has a guest had to 'sign in'.

Offline Anadin

Outcalls are fantastic, if money was no object I'd do them exclusively. You simply check in, go to your room and if you've chosen the right hotel, you just wait and she'll be able to come straight to your door, plus I like the idea of relaxing after it's all done rather than cleaning up & immediately making my way home.
It's really the one scenario where there's little to be nervous about cause no one will know what you're doing in a big hotel nor will they care, afterall people shag in hotels.

I personally have a bit of trouble with incalls whether they're in hotels or apartments. With hotels I don't like the idea of waltzing into a hotel when I don't have a room there as there is always a small chance of being challenged and I also don't fancy the idea of the staff who possibly know what's going on seeing me as another punter. As for apartments I never know what to expect and that always plays on my mind  e.g is it discreet, safe, is she working alone, is it clean? Etc.

If the only price difference between incalls and outcalls was the cost of a room, I'd probably always do outcalls & take advantage of cheap Travelodge rooms but unfortunately for me they're always much more expensive. :(

Offline King Nuts

Unless I know the girl has a decent apartment, my deep preference these days is for outcalls to hotels. Have totally had enough of cheap, shitty apartments with rickety showers, towels that smell iffy, and far flung locations.

If it's your room, you get yourself together when you're ready. Choose a bland chain like Ibis or Travelodge. You can still get a decent central-ish room for 50 quid and sometimes less, if you book in advance. This website is useful too: External Link/Members Only

And when the girl shows up, she's not going to get fazed. The outcall girls do this all the time. They know the drill. They're not going to walk through the reception with suspenders showing, and an armband with 'I am a tart' on it. And even if they do, so what? You room, your choice of what you do in it.

Offline Frenchie

OMG !!-this is exactly what I would hate !!
Thanks for all the advice - but one thing that no one has mentioned is the reverse booking and payment that I asked about ? Any further thoughts / advice

Offline Robster199

I have only ever done hotels, mainly where the girl has booked (I have used maxes a lot and that's the std way they do it)

Also when away on business I have had visits which has also been great - no problems

As per the earlier post, it's nice to relax ahead of the visit then not have to rush off after the event...

Never had any problems getting in. Just head for the lift, most staff are paying no attention whatsoever.

Key cards to get onto floors/get lifts working would be a pain though...

a10

The majority of my punts have been incalls in a hotel - visiting the WGs room. The larger hotels - your Hilton's, Travelodges, Ibis' etc - the reception staff don't even look up when you stroll past. I was nervous in the early days but routine has settled that now. I also make sure to be "using" my mobile so any missteps on the way to lift is put down to being distracted. I also get directions to the room from the WG when I phone to say I've arrived ie which way to lift, which corridor the room is on etc.

Offline wristjob

Where I used to live there were a lot of touring EE WGs and they mostly did hotels - about 50% in the same hotel. I figure if a hotel has a reputation for discretion and not being a hassle then word spreads.

Anyway for a hotel incall it's just about looking like you know what you are doing. Walk int he door and walk straight to the lift. if you don't know where the lift is - just walk purposefully. You can always make out you are looking for the bar but really it's never as big a deal as you think.

Offline Pace10

Like Anadin I also prefer outcalls over incalls and most my punts have been outcalls to my hotel room. The main reason for this being my preference is that I find it  more relaxing and it saves time. Just getting out of the shower and get dressed straight before the meeting. No need for a quick shower when getting to the WGs place and no chance of any surprises. It's also nice to just relax and possibly stay in bed after the punt. When getting girls coming to my room I always check first if they are ok to come up to the room alone (some may prefer you to come down, I refuse cause it's so obvious to reception what's going on), and I let the girl know where the lifts are and if there is need to use a key card, where I'll meet her (often lifts are out of sight for reception so that's more discreet than actually meeting just outside the main entrance and walking in together.

If I am doing an incall with a girl working from a hotel I always ask if there is need for a keycard to use the lifts, and where the lifts are located after entering the hotel. The best way is to walk confident straight up to the lifts like you know the hotel and you're a guest so I like to have this info beforehand.

Haven't had any problems yet, but I usually stay in big chain hotels like Hilton og Radisson. Having punted a lot in Manchester, there's often not much of a price difference between outcalls and incalls so I mostly do outcalls to my room there, but in London it seems to be a bigger difference in price so there I do more incalls than I actually prefer.

Offline KentAde

I have only ever done hotels, mainly where the girl has booked (I have used maxes a lot and that's the std way they do it)

Also when away on business I have had visits which has also been great - no problems

As per the earlier post, it's nice to relax ahead of the visit then not have to rush off after the event...

Never had any problems getting in. Just head for the lift, most staff are paying no attention whatsoever.

Key cards to get onto floors/get lifts working would be a pain though...

I agree. Thankfully the most popular keycard access hotels tend to be Travelodge and Premier Inn. Luckily most girls tend to book IBIS when they are in London - my area - or when I book hotels I use the Mercure chain. Never had any glaring looks so far - they even know me at the Mercure I use nowadays, and must realise what I'm booking day-rooms there for!  ;)

Gigabyte

For the OP. yes reverse bookings do cost money £2 on AW per booking but you can change the details of the booking as many times as you like until you get your first bid. If your worried about how to get the money on AW to do the booking without it being traced to you just go into any shop that sells UKASH (corner shops/newsagents etc...) and pay in cash for a UKASH voucher. Job done.

This has been discussed in other threads as well as how to get the best out of a reverse booking (ie make the reverse booking for a date well in advance)

As to the use of the hotels, I don't like it, particularly when I don't know the layout of the hotel but my first punt (which I reviewed  on here) was a hotel punt so I just get on with it. 

password02

Agree about the RB and UKash - just enter the number on the AW payment page and off you go - best to get £10 vouchers, don't get smaller  as I did first at £4 as you cannot use this low amount on AW

Rochdull lad

Over the years, I've seen a few girls who work in hotels and last year I saw External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only who, afaik, only works from hotels on the airport side of Manchester.  Even though many of the people in the hotel were coming from, and going to, flights, the front desk staff were more vigilant than in many of the hotels I've punted  in, which added a bit of nervousness to the punt.  It wasn't quite as bad as

but, until the lift had started going up, I was more on edge than I remember being on a punt for a long time.

I've never gone for a RB so I can't address the OP's second issue.

Offline Juankerr

I've had six hotel meet's at a couple of different hotel's to date ( all with the same lady ) and never been bothered by staff or any of the other guest's. Going to a hotel actually upped the excitement for me the first couple of time's then it just became the same as any other meet.

Offline myothernameis

I done overnight in hotels, mostly when I was a lot younger, and it was a night to remember

Cant remember her name, but she was from Aberdeen, and had here own web site, £500 for overnight, so I headed from Glasgow to Aberdeen for the night

She text me, she would arrive at 8pm-ish, I was in the bar, having a few beers, wasn't drunk, she arrived on time, and we met in the bar, just before heading upstairs I took kamagra, as I planned to be at it all night

Now we had a good night of fun and games, plus snack, and drink, when it came to sleep there was no problems, she didn't fat or snore, neither did I ...thank god

woke up in the morning, erect, and the first thing she did was to suck me of, and I was still half a sleep

Offline munterhunter

I've done loads of hotels but then I've worked away a lot and stayed in a lot of hotels. My favourite sort of meet to be honest though I wouldn't specifically book a hotel just to see a WG. There's just something about staying in a great hotel room and icing the cake with a gorgeous WG knocking on your door for some fun. I also think they often enjoy the experience of a nice hotel room more. Some worry unnecessarily about sneaking a girl past reception but it's never an issue, hotels are generally very discreet and completely disinterested in who visits your room.

I'm the same having worked away a lot and then booked a WG for a bit of fun. I've had some great deals off laterooms.com (for hotel rooms not WG's :D Now that's an idea for a top site a "laterooms for WG's :yahoo:

SammyT

OMG !!-this is exactly what I would hate !!
Thanks for all the advice - but one thing that no one has mentioned is the reverse booking and payment that I asked about ? Any further thoughts / advice
Well i am reassured by the comments here that it is very, very rare to come across that kind of arsehole hotel manager

Only once and never again! Key card lift which was a frigging ordeal!

password02

The worst hotel I had been too in 2013 was near Brentwood just off the M25 - too many cleaners working the rooms between 12-3.00 - kept on knocking at the door asking to come in to clean the room.

however been to approx 20 hotels and 19/20 were all quite and no issues...