Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: London / Shy Tiff - Leyton  (Read 1009 times)

10 review(s) for Shy Tiff (7 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by tomato sauce and waffles]

Offline Sharpy

Meet took place a couple of months ago when this SP was based on Lea Bridge Rd and her rates were lower than they are now.
This was my first punt in several months; due to unprecedented circumstances. Although this gave time to build a decent H/L of SP’s to visit surprisingly ‘Shy Tiff’ wasn’t one of them. I had met her twice in 2015 (solo and Duo) and back then she had a forgettable face, braces and a body of a uni girl with fantastic boobs. Thought I would chance my luck hoping that it was the same girl and booked a 30 minute visit with one goal in mind being to ice her baps again.  :D 
In preparation I even started taking a cum enhancer from 5 days prior to the meet in an effort to increase my load for coverage. (more on this later)

External Link/Members Only  or https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=15704 

30 Mins £70

Communication – Booked a week in advance via text and she requested that I text the day before to confirm as well. Got the postcode the day before and door number when I reached location (after waiting around for 7 minutes)
Location – Area was a bit run down and flat was fit for purpose.
Looks – Possibly the same girl that I saw back in 2015 if she hasn’t aged that well. She had a scruffy milf look about her and had packed on the lbs but the bulging bust kept me interested.   
Services – Light FK, OWO, Prone Bone, Doggy, Tit wank, Tea bagging, Ball play and cum on boobs
Attitude – Said she remembered me when I mentioned past encounters and understood the finish that I wanted. Friendly, decent enthusiasm and eye contact throughout and also put some good effort in.

The good – OWO was wet, sloppy and with gusto. Not quite DT but she took it as deep as she could. She was playing with my balls at every opportunity and her technique felt great. Fun bags were natural, heavy and fab to play with. Not as perky as 2015 but still decent enough with no complaints on my fairly heavy handling of them. Worked me up to a big money shot in which I covered her boobs nicely as she cupped them. The ‘yummy cummy’ enhancer that I used definitely worked as I easily shot more than double my usual load. She proceeded to smear my icing until the belgian buns were nicely covered.

The bad – She isn’t as shapely as she once was and now perhaps a little frumpy and slacking on effort in her appearance. Though not terrible when kissing she tasted strongly of mouthwash, set a 25 min timer and told me when I had 5 mins left when it went off. She also broke the flow during proceedings by folding and placing her removed clothing neatly. The shocker for me was that she cleaned herself up with just some tissues and then put her bra, knickers and babydoll back on. I asked her if she was going to shower and she said that she was finished for the day which I doubt was the case as it was only 17:10 and her phone was buzzing constantly whilst I was with her.

Communication – 6/10
Location – 5/10
Looks – 4/10
Services – 7/10
Attitude – 8/10

POOR HYGIENE – Minus 10

Overall = 20/50

(Good- 31-50, Neutral – 21-30, Negative = 0-20)

Return
-  No way!

Offline jakesurrey7

Great review OP. Where can I get those cum enhancers? I'm planning my Christmas punt and wouldn't mind pasting a lucky SP  :D

Offline Fuzzyduck

Where can I get those cum enhancers?

Made me think, how on earth do you look for such a thing? Perhaps search for "ejaculate volumizer" or "seminal sexpander" on Google?
But no, it does what it says on the tin.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Sharpy

The one I used is called 'Yummy cum drops' as it improves the taste as well as the load  :dance:

You can buy it on Amazon and Love Honey. The latter site has a lot of reviews about the product   .

Offline jakesurrey7

The one I used is called 'Yummy cum drops' as it improves the taste as well as the load  :dance:

You can buy it on Amazon and Love Honey. The latter site has a lot of reviews about the product   .

Cheers I'll go the love honey route as have used them before.  :thumbsup:

holland

Thanks OP for your review.
Her stats now reflect what she really is nowdays:
a jaded prossie  :thumbsdown:
This year she received only 3 positives out of 8 reviews. One of the positive was actually describing a negative experience. So its really 2 out of 8. Very poor.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 10:07:47 am by holland »

Offline Sharpy

Cheers I'll go the love honey route as have used them before.  :thumbsup:

Good luck and hope it more than doubles your load too

I look forward to reading your review following your xmas punt to find out 

Offline Sharpy

Thanks OP for your review.
Her stats now reflect what she really is nowdays:
a jaded prossie  :thumbsdown:
This year she received only 3 positives out of 8 reviews. One of the positive was actually describing a negative experience. So its really 2 out of 8. Very poor.

I agree with you to some extent and think she is definitely coasting along. Reckon she see's herself as a natural, girl next door type but in reality the lack of effort just comes across as scruffy.

The lack of hygiene killed it for me. If she cant clean herself then I doubt she's changing the sheets in between bookings either  :vomit:

« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 11:09:21 am by Sharpy »

Offline The_Don

I agree with you to some extent and think she is definitely coasting along. Reckon she see's herself as a natural, girl next door type but in reality the lack of effort just comes across as scruffy.

The lack of hygiene killed it for me. If she cant clean herself then I doubt she's changing the sheets in between bookings either  :vomit:

She been around for some time.  Links to some older profiles

12 review(s) found for Shy Tiff linked to in above post (7 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) External Link/Members Only
19 review(s) found for shy.tiffany linked to in above post (15 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) External Link/Members Only
19 review(s) for shy.tiffany (15 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative)  External Link/Members Only
25 review(s) for GFE Tiffany  (18 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative)  External Link/Members Only

I reviewed her as Negative, over 2 years ago.

Negative:
Clock watching and time wasting, dealing with comms for other punters (via the maid, IMO).

I will add,

But there was limited interaction, during some parts of this punt (going though the motions) IMO.

Thus it was nearly, 15 mins pasted the agreed start time. 5 min warning via her alarm, even though the punt start point was delayed.
By poor comms and messing around at the start (all time wasting tactics IMO).

After I double popped, she left the room to shower (I wasn't offered one) and she was gone for around 5 + mins.
During this time I could here a mobile phone ringing and what sounded like text messages being received and sent, in my paid time.
So may be, some back to back booking going on.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 12:21:59 pm by The_Don »

Online LLPunting

She been around for some time.  Links to some older profiles

12 review(s) found for Shy Tiff linked to in above post (7 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) External Link/Members Only
19 review(s) found for shy.tiffany linked to in above post (15 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) External Link/Members Only
19 review(s) for shy.tiffany (15 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative)  External Link/Members Only
25 review(s) for GFE Tiffany  (18 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative)  External Link/Members Only

I reviewed her as Negative, over 2 years ago.

She lost her sparkle within the first year she was here.  Saw her a few times at her first flat in Old St.  The magic room was the small one nearest the front door, when she switched to the one opposite the bathroom she was a moody, disengaged, short-changer.
Can't remember who she was sharing with at the time (2 others?) but one was slim, brunette and fit looking and a useless SP.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 01:11:42 pm by LLPunting »

Offline Sharpy

Very informative, thank you Mr Don