Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Well, it made me laught anyway  (Read 1237 times)

vorian

What's the point honestly, what's the point.  :(

Stealthshagger

Write to her in the third person and ask if Nicole can do your shopping and train your horse. And p.s. Does she do anal. See what she says. I'm genuinely curious as to her response. I wonder if she actually expects custom from that profile, or if she has another where it's £120 an hour normal enjoys list too...

Offline Anallover6969

I almost sent an e-mail. But the scammer, er she's never logged on. Can't think why.

Stealthshagger

She probably got too many emails to deal with. People seem to think the horses take care of themselves, or that one doesn't need to maintain ones fencing levels through training...some even think you can do your own shopping without a hooker, or even buy online. Plebs. Stealshagger suffers from no such illusion. He is always insightful and he knows about class. Stealthshagger has a PHD in English language, so he he speak it so good. Stealthshagger approves this profile, with his refined class and taste for the refinement of class.

vorian

She probably got too many emails to deal with. People seem to think the horses take care of themselves, or that one doesn't need to maintain ones fencing levels through training...some even think you can do your own shopping without a hooker, or even buy online. Plebs. Stealshagger suffers from no such illusion. He is always insightful and he knows about class. Stealthshagger has a PHD in English language, so he he speak it so good. Stealthshagger approves this profile, with his refined class and taste for the refinement of class.
:lol: :thumbsup: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stealthshagger

Bottom line: £750 for a handjob from a fashion designer who trains horses, does fencing and is a painter and can converse fluently in any social situation.  I would ask her if she has ruled out dogging..except she'll tell me about the German shepherds she breeds for crufts in reply.

Offline Urban_G

No contact number and never logged on.

I don't get it :unknown:

Stealthshagger

Despite stealthshagger's deep understanding of communications and academic background in marketing and PHD in business, he doesn't understand either. Stealthshagger's artistic imagination tells him the classy horse breeding pimp fencer forgot to put up a number as he puts up so many fake adds, and had no intention of logging in. That is elite stealthshagger's best guess.

Offline Kingb3000

She enjoys horse riding and hand jobs.  Perfect!