Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Furthest You Have Traveled For A Punt  (Read 6773 times)

vorian

When searching, often I look past my comfortable driving distance if it means punting with that HL WG I have had my eye on for a while. What's the furthest you would be prepared to travel for a highly recommended punt.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 07:28:17 pm by vorian »

rogerc23

10 miles from work roughly, just couldnt imagine ever getting the opportunity to go further afield or by car without arising suspicion :scare:

willbred

Furthest I have traveled purely for a punt - 100 miles
Furthest I would be prepared to travel for a punt - if it was hot enough, as far as I could travel safely in a day!

Stealthshagger

Always further than 0.6 miles, never further than 40 mins journey. Creature of habit. I tend to punt in marylebone , bond street, marble arch, or bayswater/Kensington as a result, due to also being near train/tube stations.

Offline smiths

When searching, often I look past my comfortable driving distance if it means punting with that HL WG I have had my eye on for a while. What's the furthest you would be prepared to travel for a highly recommended punt.

My absolute maximum nowadays is a 50 mile round trip, in the past i did travel a bit further but nowhere near as far as some punters i have met at parties and read about who had travelled from other countries and did so in some cases many times on a regular basis.

Offline Laid-back DB

The furthest that I have traveled was 140 mile round trip, but that was for an overnight with a WG that I had met before on tour.

Overall it surely depends on your location as I previously lived somewhere that was 20+ miles from the nearest cities or decent size towns.

Offline iPad3

I'll be doing a 160 mile round trip on the 28th of Feb, Vorian knows where I'm going and hopefully it will be worth the effort, generally punt in and around London so this is much further than normal.

vorian

I'll be doing a 160 mile round trip on the 28th of Feb, Vorian knows where I'm going and hopefully it will be worth the effort, generally punt in and around London so this is much further than normal.

I do indeed Sir,  afraid I will be beating you distance wise that day mine is a 200 mile round trip, well worth every mile.

Online chris_jp2

Mine is a round trip from Sussex (Horsham) to Manchester - can't immediately work out the distance but would guess a 500 mile round trip in a day. This was quite a few years ago (pre
this site and A/W) and was to visit a real babe who allowed photos.  In them old days it was hard work finding the right girl and you had to travel!

the pussy man

i drove from Bristol to Cardiff to see the fantastic Freya Pugh.  That was a 53 mile detour for me on a trip home from Cornwall...  but i have to say was more than worth it.  the most beautiful WG i've ever seen, looked innocent, spoke with a pure welsh accent, and great in the sack  :hi:

Offline Urban_G

I don't have a car and have to use public transport :thumbsdown: so for me it is no further than a trip somewhere into London at the cost of a travelcard. However, a few years back I had to do a lot of driving for my job, I would often visit a w/g on my travels so it wasn't really out of my way.

Offline valdishere

Hi Ipad3 & vorian - do you guys really plan your punts 5 to 6 weeks ahead - 28th Feb?
Maybe we need to start another thread 'Furthest Time Ahead You Have Planned A Punt'

I live Ayrshire so always play away from home which usually means 70 mile round trip to Glasgow.

However added another +100 miles > 170 miles to that to visit Devon Breeze in Edinburgh for solo 1-1 session after sharing her at party. She was well worth it a real filthy bitch who does PSE to extreme. Went back another twice!

vorian

Hi Ipad3 & vorian - do you guys really plan your punts 5 to 6 weeks ahead - 28th Feb?
Maybe we need to start another thread 'Furthest Time Ahead You Have Planned A Punt'

I live Ayrshire so always play away from home which usually means 70 mile round trip to Glasgow.

However added another +100 miles > 170 miles to that to visit Devon Breeze in Edinburgh for solo 1-1 session after sharing her at party. She was well worth it a real filthy bitch who does PSE to extreme. Went back another twice!

To be fair within the next two weeks I should have all my bookings in the diary up until June. Then just the in the mood adhoc ones to deal with. However the CBF sessions for the 28th were advertised about a week ago and all the spaces go within 24 hours so you have to get in quick and book or you go onto a reserve list for any cancellations. Hence why the planning ahead for that date.

Offline smiths

Loads of punters plan their punts ahead even months ahead in some cases with the SP obviously asking them to confirm nearer the time.

vorian

Loads of punters plan their punts ahead even months ahead in some cases with the SP obviously asking them to confirm nearer the time.

That's how I do it,  makes sense for me personally due to a number of reasons.

Offline valdishere

Vorian, thanks for response Whao booking up until June!!

FFS You certainly take planning ahead to a different level than I do.

Its a more spontanious thing for me either; 
On the day (that Morning for later in day)
 or
For next day ahead.

Guess I'm an oddity on here.

When its been a 'regular' I'd agree for following week or a day the following month. I've rarely seen same girl more than 4 or 5 times as I usually get bored and usually enjoy variety. Only twice in my long punting career have I had long term punt meets that continued for more than a year - one being a sound learning in regard to forming any emotional attachment that proved to be a bad experience, guess many have had one of these too.

vorian

Vorian, thanks for response Whao booking up until June!!

FFS You certainly take planning ahead to a different level than I do.

Its a more spontanious thing for me either; 
On the day (that Morning for later in day)
 or
For next day ahead.

Guess I'm an oddity on here.

When its been a 'regular' I'd agree for following week or a day the following month. I've rarely seen same girl more than 4 or 5 times as I usually get bored and usually enjoy variety. Only twice in my long punting career have I had long term punt meets that continued for more than a year - one being a sound learning in regard to forming any emotional attachment that proved to be a bad experience, guess many have had one of these too.

I think there is a great variety of punters here and everyone does things in different ways. No right way or wrong way to punt imho.  Probably the majority would follow your model of punting,  so if anyone is an oddity it would be me.

EAS is a real problem for some perhaps many punters, luckily for me personally I find it very, very easy to compartmentalise that aspect of punting so I can gain the advantages of long term regulars without the associated negatives that can and do come about with that style of punting. I prefer order so training up a long term regular and developing them to suit my personal needs pays off the investment I have to put in. Of course I would be lying if I said I don't occasionally throw a bit of chaos into the mix often duo's or a new audition session.

When I'm paying a lot of money for something, I want it to tailored to my specific needs and find this is the best way for me but I am fully aware that might not suit many other punters.

Tony Montana

340 mile round trip to Sandys at Northenden.  Fuck me! I just realised that added about £70 worth of petrol to the cost of the punt.

Roland D Hay

A 390 mile round trip to Bournemouth that also included the cost of a hotel. Madness!

Offline Kingb3000

Once flew from London (luton) to Glasgow for a guaranteed shag with a NON WG.  Thank you Easyjet. Worked the next day lol.  Longest part of journey getting to Luton.

Offline Anadin

340 mile round trip to Sandys at Northenden.  Fuck me! I just realised that added about £70 worth of petrol to the cost of the punt.

Yeah I did London to Liverpool so around 400+ mile round trip and I think it was about £90 in petrol so train next time. If I can eventually save up enough money I'll be hitting Las Vegas and that's be 10,000+ round trip.

Curious6705

I usually punt in London which is a 250 mile round trip. Sometimes I'm up in town anyway, but not always.

whiterussian

about 10 years back i remember nipping down the off licence for some smokes.  came back to the house to find i had the spare car key, not the set of keys with the house key on it.  (car had been serviced that day, hence spare key hanging around)

Horror, i was locked out in January, fuckin freezin! and a quick call to the landlord revealed he was in Spain.

Armed with my smokes, my wallet and my car i drove like a lunatic until i arrived at the Sheraton, Lothian RD, Edinburgh about 3 hrs later.  A couple of nights there and then a couple in the balmoral, pure debauchery had me leave the city four days later 2k lighter burgling my house on my return.

Some sesh that was :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 10:29:28 am by whiterussian »

Offline Daffodil

I did Cardiff to Swansea a couple of times, all for shit punts.

I don't tend to travel far these days, but when you think some fools will travel the length of the country for a football game in January, doing so for a good punt doesn't sound like such a bad idea.

waxman

From just outside London to Essex. There was a British WG who worked only on weekends & I had to get two trains & a bus to get to her.

Tjkooker

Travelled from Wick to Leeds then back to just outside Glasgow in one day. Was very much worth it as I seen Olivia and Megan as a duo. Two girls that are in love with each other. Three tanks of fuel made it an expensive hour!

Offline wristjob

Probably 80% of the WGs I've ever seen had fake pics or lied about the services offered and recently I had a couple of B&S within a short period of time so now I won't go far. 10 miles maybe for a new girl.

In the past a fabulous girl I'd seen before moved and it was around 25-30 miles. I was happy to do that trip and would again for somebody who is worth it but I find too much driving gets you out the mood.

vorian

Probably 80% of the WGs I've ever seen had fake pics or lied about the services offered and recently I had a couple of B&S within a short period of time so now I won't go far. 10 miles maybe for a new girl.

In the past a fabulous girl I'd seen before moved and it was around 25-30 miles. I was happy to do that trip and would again for somebody who is worth it but I find too much driving gets you out the mood.

I find the opposite that the driving helps heighten the mood, we are all different I guess.

Offline CBPaul

Furthest ever, about 100 miles.
Normally 15 miles from work maximum.

Rochdull lad

Longest distance I used to punt was Manchester - Nuneaton to see the now-retired lusty lush.  Like Urban G, I don't drive so each was a British Rail Awayday.

In the days I used to see her, she was one of three I used to see regularly, one per month, none closer than about 50 miles away.  Like vorian and iPad3, each of these punts was arranged several weeks in advance.  I currently see one of my Regulars on the first Monday of every third month; and yes, I DO think I'm at least mildly OCD!

vorian

Longest distance I used to punt was Manchester - Nuneaton to see the now-retired lusty lush.  Like Urban G, I don't drive so each was a British Rail Awayday.

In the days I used to see her, she was one of three I used to see regularly, one per month, none closer than about 50 miles away.  Like vorian and iPad3, each of these punts was arranged several weeks in advance.  I currently see one of my Regulars on the first Monday of every third month; and yes, I DO think I'm at least mildly OCD!

Nothing wrong with that if it works for you and you have a good punt. :thumbsup:

Offline Corus Boy

Cardiff to Inverness.

Stayed on for a few days skiing after.

Rochdull lad

Actually that last post reminds me that I saw External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only  when I was visiting family and friends in the Southwest of England two or three years ago [before I discovered ukp].

I'd not gone there specifically to punt but as I was on new territory, so to speak, I thought I might as well.  To be honest, it was far from my most enjoyable punt. :(

Offline Bumfondler

Germany, but that was for the brothels rather than any specific girl. In the UK, about a 2hr drive at the most, and I'd need to have seen them before to know it was worth it, so potentially 100 miles. With a previously unseen girl, perhaps an hour's drive if the punt looked promising enough.

If the journey was any longer, I might change my mind! A lot of my punts are spontaneous so very near wherever I happen to be when the mood takes me. The risk being disappointment through no research.  :(

vorian

Very interesting responses so far, I must admit I did not expect so many punters to say they would be willing to travel so far for a good punt. I thought it would be more 20 minutes at the most/prossies not worth the effort responses. Just goes to show that punters will make the effort for the good punts.

Flemstone

2.3 miles.  I only punt locally.

Offline Steve2

Normally 5-10 miles but 3-4 times a year to Spain, Germany and even Poland for a 3 day trip for parties and the big clubs in Spain

Offline cunnyhunt

I do not have time to waste on travelling so any punt is within a short time scale or mileage, I stay with a friend when here which limits a lot of punting due to the area (Bedford)

Rochdull lad

. . .  Just goes to show that punters will make the effort for the good punts.

Not necessarily, vorian.  While what you say could be true, another reason is to avoid "shitting in their own midden", as we say oop north!

vorian

Not necessarily, vorian.  While what you say could be true, another reason is to avoid "shitting in their own midden", as we say oop north!

True I didn't think of that I do forget sometimes I am lucky with my personal circumstances.  :)

200 mile round trip is the furthest for me but motorway all the way so just under 3.5 hour round trip. Time wise the longest journey was 2 hours each way which as per my other thread about cancellations did not exactly work out too well for me!

I have absolutely no decent wg's within 20 miles of me so its a proper mission every time!!

Offline hockogrockle

Just over 400 miles in a day (with numerous breaks en-route).Ii was at a loose end, and feeling "in the mood". So I decided to occupy the day by punting in a part of the country with which I was unfamiliar. It was worth it for the novelty, anyway. I wouldn't fancy going any further than this: it would be too gruelling.

Offline Daffodil

I'm forever getting the runaround by prossies, but the saving grace is I've not travelled far so have not lost anything.

How do you guys, travelling hundreds of miles, justify this risk?

vorian

I'm forever getting the runaround by prossies, but the saving grace is I've not travelled far so have not lost anything.

To be honest, I would have done a hell of a lot of research first including using this site and asking questions of punters who have seen the girl before. If that means half a day traveling to me it is an acceptable low risk to take for a great punt.  :) :)

Offline Daffodil

To be honest, I would have done a hell of a lot of research first including using this site and asking questions of punters who have seen the girl before. If that means half a day traveling to me it is an acceptable low risk to take for a great punt.  :) :)

I do a fair bit of research prior to any punt, regardless of distance and cost. Prossies, however, are notoriously unreliable and I don't think it is possible to be certain that they're actually going to go through with the booking until you're balls deep.

Yes, you can reduce the risk with research (and also with good comms, explaining to her the time you're putting into it), but it's certainly not a risk I would be prepared to take.

vorian

I do a fair bit of research prior to any punt, regardless of distance and cost. Prossies, however, are notoriously unreliable and I don't think it is possible to be certain that they're actually going to go through with the booking until you're balls deep.

Yes, you can reduce the risk with research (and also with good comms, explaining to her the time you're putting into it), but it's certainly not a risk I would be prepared to take.

Your right of course like most things to do with punting, all you can ever do is your best to reduce the risks but they like most things in life are ever present.

I think this is another reason why I like to punt with and develop a regular, it helps with my military style planning. She even unlocks and leaves the front door open for me now as she knows I will always arrive exactly at the same time almost to the second. Of course that is just how I am with everything I do in life. :) :)

Flemstone

No research, I fuck anything cheap closest to my house.

cambs-man

My furthest to date would be a 122 mile round trip.
Was a risky one as well, as she was new to AW, zero feedback.
Based on her good comms (was a rev booking), I took the risk. And it was worth it.
Was a Cambridge to Norwich run, so am glad it worked out as the A11 is a shit road at the best of times.

Offline Laid-back DB

As somebody already said, good research is important.  I probably average 50 miles round trip for a punt and probably 1 in 4 (for a WG that Ihave never met before) don't happen!

Offline jburke1215

i drove from Bristol to Cardiff to see the fantastic Freya Pugh.  That was a 53 mile detour for me on a trip home from Cornwall...  but i have to say was more than worth it.  the most beautiful WG i've ever seen, looked innocent, spoke with a pure welsh accent, and great in the sack  :hi:

There was a long discussion about this girl, I think you must be the only one to every see her, lucky man, she certainly generated a lot of interest  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=11293.75

My longest drive was Exeter to Dumfries, good time but I must have been mad  :dash: