Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet.Katie.back.xxx - Glasgow  (Read 1514 times)

30 review(s) for Sweet.Katie.back.xxx (28 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline demonflash

External Link/Members Only

Met Katie yesterday for an hour at her flat near the hydro. Nice flat, been in that area before though, thankfully this was a better experience.

Was running a bit late due to traffic so asked katie if it was OK to move fifteen minutes later. She was fine with that, all comms via email and text to set up the appointment. Once there i called her to say i was outside and she sent me instructions on how to get in the flat.

On arrival katie greeted me in a lacey body suit type thing and stockings and heels, she has a nice body IMO and pretty enough. Was asked if i wanted a water and shower so took both.

Came out of the shower and got the PW out the way. She asked how many times i think i could go in the hour, 100 for the hour, and i said twice. As it turned out, was only once!

Started off with some fk, no tongues to start with but the more she got into it, the more she gave. Played with her pussy for a bit then owo, she then got me to lie on my back and 69. on with the bag and she climbed on top, nice tight pussy and we fucked in that position til i came. But it got quite intense so that's why i stayed in that position. All pretty vanilla and standard for me.

Was asked if i wanted a massage and took it, was pleasant enough. Then we tried for pop number 2 and she was enthusiastic enough but just wasn't happening. Jumped in the shower and headed off.

Comms - 10/10
Flat -8/10
Looks -7/10
Body - 8/10
Vfm - 9/10

Id definitely go back. I think she says she'll be finishing soon for xmas so id take the chance if you see her on and thinking about it

Offline Kornam68

I have seen her before and popped twice in the 1/2 hr. The second round was a hard fast bj which was fantastic. Nice breasts and ass. Will go back