Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Skye Dupree - Wigan  (Read 1093 times)

17 review(s) for Miss Skyedupree (17 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Edward Trotter

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communication: Contacted her via AW and got a response almost straight away. Thereafter we communicated by text message. Was given a postcode the evening before and then full address on the day.

Date: November 2018

The Price: £140 for 1 hour

The Location: Terraced house in Wigan. Not a bad location with plenty of parking in neighbouring streets. Unfortunately there were a few people knocking about and someone having a new window fitted across the road. In situations like this I put my phone to my ear and try to appear as nonchalant as I can.

The Girl: Skye was dressed in a black see through negligee and heels and at first glance looked really good. I was a bit surprised at how short she was though. He profile now says 4’ 5” which seems to be a bit on the short side but presumably she must know how tall she is? Her profile also states she’s a size 12. I’m not good with sizes but I’d say she was bigger than that. Facially she's quite attractive but for some reason I didn't find her as hot as I thought I would. Maybe it was something to do with anticipation and having read a lot of positive reviews about her.

The Punt: To be honest, I’ve given up on punting lately because I’m not getting much out of it and, on a few of occasions, I’ve ‘struggled to get over the line’. Despite losing a bit of interest, I booked in with Skye because she had such a lot of good feedback and thought she was just what I needed. I have to say that her kissing (almost DFK) was really excellent and was the highlight of the show. She seems to be one of those girls that can convince you that she’s actually enjoying herself. I know it’s an act but for me it’s an important part of the event. We never got round to fucking because her OWO was so good. Lately, to stay hard and remain focused I need a lot or visual stimulation. Unfortunately I didn’t really find Skye that hot so I was content just to have my cock sucked by a black girl with huge tits and I ended up cumming over her ample arse. I can see why she’s got so much positive feedback and a few years ago she’d probably have blown my socks off. She’s got a nice warm personality and is quite engaging. Right now though, with a lot of shit going on in my personal life, I think I need to have something else to occupy my mind rather than punting and perhaps my enjoyment will come back.

Overall: I’m not sure how long she’s going to be around because I think she has an alternative career that she runs alongside the punting and I believe she's had a sabbatical recently. I’m fairly sure I won’t be going back but I can certainly recommend her.

Offline Titi

Nice review mate, probs best to take a sabbatical from punting like I’ve done. I guarantee you will come back refreshed and raring to go.

Offline Fac51

Cheers for the review pal  :thumbsup:

I wasn't aware she was back working - straight into my HL she goes ...