Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tanned Tiffany- Whitefield  (Read 2189 times)

8 review(s) for TannedTiffany (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline samneil15

External Link/Members Only

Firstly, I have to say thank you to GordonBennetts review of this stunner. His review tempted me and her profile also. But I do have a weakness for gym fit bunnies. I had decided over the weekend that I was going to hang up my punting shoes. At least for a few months break. As you can see, I have pretty much going at it on a daily basis for around 3 months. Alas, Tiffany was too hot to turn down.

Comms- Fired a few texts back and forth, initially talking about extras. The £60 half hour rate was appealing but I asked for rimming, cim or facial to which the response was £100 for half hour all inc. If you know me at this point I would have just gone to see my regulars that provide this service as standard. However, she looked so hot that I agreed to £70 half hour including CIM. Happy days.

Location- The usual semi parlour that's used by AnnaLynne and Paprika Babe- Indigo I believe they call it. Easy to find, plenty of parking and discreet. I actually like the place, nicely designed rooms with large mirror opposite the bed. The only downside being the showers all have shit water pressure.

Looks- Now then. This is where I believe Gordon undersold this girl. For the first time in my punting life I was literally shocked. Jaw droppingly gorgeous imho. I know it is subjective but let me paint a picture. She has a face similar to Megan Fox, dark hair gorgeous blue eyes but the body of a Greek Goddess. Flawless skin, and I checked every inch. Really soft and smooth. Her ass is perfection and even her pussy was different to most girls I've seen. SHe does have a great pussy with a larger than average clit that is made for sucking on  :lol:

Meet- Quick hello and a peck on the cheek before I'm in the shower. Now initial impressions were great. She was warm, welcoming and friendly. Exactly how every WG should be when you first meet. I was actually ready for her to be another Rio, fit as fuck but with an attitude. She wasn't at all.

Out the shower and I gasped again at how stunning she looked. Black bra and panties with sexy stripper heels. Her legs were the best I have ever seen. Hands down no comparison. In fact, if you imagine NaughtyAimy and how she must have looked in her early 30's, that's the body of Tiff.

The pics are very misleading as she looks a lot beefier, more masculine but in reality, she has the curves. Much softer look than the pics suggest. The only minor negative is the fake breasts but they look nice on her.

We began with DFK and lots of it throughout which is a must for me. She then nelt on the floor while I sat facing the mirror and gave good OWO. I was so turned on by her looks I couldn't care less about her skills tbh. I explored her body for a few minutes before RO. Again sucked on her pussy for a while. On with the condom and we had sex in doggy with me stood up and then flipped her onto her back and pounded away with her legs in the air.

There was a layer of sweat all over her body at this point and me being a filthy fuck just licked her all over. The beads of sweat on a girl while fucking just drives me crazy. Time was coming to an end and she reminded me that she wanted that cum in her mouth so back on the floor and she's going at it, hands mouth tongue to make the inevitable happen. Another slight neg is that I shot so much in her mouth, she was about to choke and pulled away before I was completely spent. She couldn't contain it in her mouth  :lol:

I told her that's your fault for being so fucking hot. Another shower, and a kiss and I'm out the door 40 minutes after arriving. First time ever, I sat in the car for a moment and said out loud "fuck me" she was hot. Again subjective, but she is sex on legs. My perfect 10.

I think she will get very busy, I will certainly return and if the visits remain the same or get better, I may see her more. Either that, or get booked into rehab for sex addiction. No seriously.....  :lol:

zztop1168

Great review  :hi: On the hotlist now

Offline Kool Keef

Firstly, I have to say thank you to GordonBennetts review of this stunner. His review tempted me and her profile also. But I do have a weakness for gym fit bunnies. I had decided over the weekend that I was going to hang up my punting shoes. At least for a few months break. As you can see, I have pretty much going at it on a daily basis for around 3 months. Alas, Tiffany was too hot to turn down.

Comms- Fired a few texts back and forth, initially talking about extras. The £60 half hour rate was appealing but I asked for rimming, cim or facial to which the response was £100 for half hour all inc. If you know me at this point I would have just gone to see my regulars that provide this service as standard. However, she looked so hot that I agreed to £70 half hour including CIM. Happy days.

Location- The usual semi parlour that's used by AnnaLynne and Paprika Babe- Indigo I believe they call it. Easy to find, plenty of parking and discreet. I actually like the place, nicely designed rooms with large mirror opposite the bed. The only downside being the showers all have shit water pressure.

Looks- Now then. This is where I believe Gordon undersold this girl. For the first time in my punting life I was literally shocked. Jaw droppingly gorgeous imho. I know it is subjective but let me paint a picture. She has a face similar to Megan Fox, dark hair gorgeous blue eyes but the body of a Greek Goddess. Flawless skin, and I checked every inch. Really soft and smooth. Her ass is perfection and even her pussy was different to most girls I've seen. SHe does have a great pussy with a larger than average clit that is made for sucking on  :lol:

Meet- Quick hello and a peck on the cheek before I'm in the shower. Now initial impressions were great. She was warm, welcoming and friendly. Exactly how every WG should be when you first meet. I was actually ready for her to be another Rio, fit as fuck but with an attitude. She wasn't at all.

Out the shower and I gasped again at how stunning she looked. Black bra and panties with sexy stripper heels. Her legs were the best I have ever seen. Hands down no comparison. In fact, if you imagine NaughtyAimy and how she must have looked in her early 30's, that's the body of Tiff.

The pics are very misleading as she looks a lot beefier, more masculine but in reality, she has the curves. Much softer look than the pics suggest. The only minor negative is the fake breasts but they look nice on her.

We began with DFK and lots of it throughout which is a must for me. She then nelt on the floor while I sat facing the mirror and gave good OWO. I was so turned on by her looks I couldn't care less about her skills tbh. I explored her body for a few minutes before RO. Again sucked on her pussy for a while. On with the condom and we had sex in doggy with me stood up and then flipped her onto her back and pounded away with her legs in the air.

There was a layer of sweat all over her body at this point and me being a filthy fuck just licked her all over. The beads of sweat on a girl while fucking just drives me crazy. Time was coming to an end and she reminded me that she wanted that cum in her mouth so back on the floor and she's going at it, hands mouth tongue to make the inevitable happen. Another slight neg is that I shot so much in her mouth, she was about to choke and pulled away before I was completely spent. She couldn't contain it in her mouth  :lol:

I told her that's your fault for being so fucking hot. Another shower, and a kiss and I'm out the door 40 minutes after arriving. First time ever, I sat in the car for a moment and said out loud "fuck me" she was hot. Again subjective, but she is sex on legs. My perfect 10.

I think she will get very busy, I will certainly return and if the visits remain the same or get better, I may see her more. Either that, or get booked into rehab for sex addiction. No seriously.....  :lol:

C'mon mate, stop sitting on the fence, did you like her or not???  :D
Seriously though, good review sounds like you had a great time.
The muscular look on a woman isn't my thing but I fancy the idea of a Megan Fox lookalike.
Fancy a trip to Indigo Nile as well,  haven't been there yet.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Great stuff! Glad my review piqued your interest. To be honest I was worried that my description of her as being breathtaking and best body I've seen by miles would get scoffed at as the ravings of a fan-boy so it's good to get some independent corroboration. Simple fact is she is absolutely fucking stunning and very sweet and personable too.
I've seen her again since my review cos I reckon word will spread and she will get harder to book given she only works a couple of days a week.

Offline samneil15

agree with both comments-

I decided to stick my neck on the line but again it is in the eye of the beholder and all that but if you dont find her attractive, you must have a screw loose.  :lol:

Regarding the muscular body mate, honestly, she looks nothing like the pics. Having looked at them again now, the pics make her look blocky. Not at all, she has a tiny waist, nice big bum ratio and perfect stems.

Very feminine physique imo but again I like them tight and toned.

Offline Kool Keef

Regarding the muscular body mate, honestly, she looks nothing like the pics. Having looked at them again now, the pics make her look blocky. Not at all, she has a tiny waist, nice big bum ratio and perfect stems.

Very feminine physique imo but again I like them tight and toned.

On my list now too, cheers  :thumbsup:

Offline Brown sauce

Who your regulars normally see for rimming ?

Offline Sapphire1761

Wow those calves! Unbelivable body. How was the rimming? On my list now.