Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zhangri-La massage. Wimbledon. Hannah  (Read 1678 times)

Stevensmiles

External Link/Members Only

Had to go to the West End, so thought I’d have a relaxing massage beforehand.
Rang the number and confirmed an appointment.
Got sent a text with postcode and asked to call or text when I got there.
But I’d already seen where it was cos it’s on the web-site.
Anyway....... it’s a ground floor flat in a nice block near the Wetherspoons in Wimbledon. So plenty of parking nearby if required.

The young Chinese girl working this day was Hannah. Very small, chatty, unremarkable but I don’t mean that in a bad way.
Slim, cute face, usual whispy dark pussy hair.
Asked about other services, OWO or OW was not on the cards, no full service either. RO was ok, “As long as you gentle” she said. “No fingers inside”

Massage is on a bed so I relaxed after a shower, while she did what she had to do in another room.  I sipped the glass of white wine she had handed me.

Massage with her naked was soft. I had asked for that.
Loved the CC swipes and underneath tickling. Just the right pressure.
She also did this thing of parting my  bum cheeks and tickling with a finger, blowing cold air on my asshole.
I thought at one point she might rim me but sadly not.

Halfway through I asked her to lie down and she enjoyed some attention.
Nipples being kissed produced some moaning and she definitely enjoyed having her clit being licked.
But then I am somewhat of an expert in oral persuasion.

She actually asked me if it was ok afterwards if she could go to the bathroom to freshen up before the finale.
I think her orgasm just tired her out so much she simply needed a break.

So I lay down on my back and had five minutes rest before she massaged me again.
Not the best technique I’ve ever had I must be honest. But not the worst either.

Happy ending was with her in 69 position, sadly not blowing me.

I had another shower afterwards and also another glass of wine.

£100.

Would I return to see Hannah.
No I don’t think I would but I don’t want that to mean the service was poor. I simply mean I would probably go back because I might get to see someone a little better who offered a little more.

So a neutral for me sliding towards a positive rather than a negative.
If that makes sense your a better man than me Gunga Din.

Hannah told me she works Mondays and Tuesdays but will not be there next week as she is off on holiday for a week or two.

I’m off to do some Christmas shopping and will obviously need several beers afterwards cos shopping does that to a bloke...... innit.

Offline tomcat69

I saw her two days before you and posted a mini review. Hannah is new to the scene, RO was off limits when I asked. Lin is the more sensual, more experienced with less limits. However I still enjoyed Hamnah's company.