Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Lisa, Coventry  (Read 1862 times)

65 review(s) for Sweet_Lisa_xxx (49 positive, 13 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by houseboot]

Offline monkey nuts

Having found myself looking for a metaphorical oasis in the West Midlands punting desert I chanced upon Sweet Lisa.

Communications: fairly efficient sims and phone contact
Price/service:30 minutes +CIM/swallow £60+£30
Girls: polish, slightly bigger than photos but still attractive, pretty face, perfect firm handful tits and bullet nipples and lovely long brown hair.

Service, with only 30 minutes and a heavy load pressing this wasn't going to be a romantic tryst. Out of her beaded underwear came those perfect titties and I sucked. Quickly had her on the floor by the mirror blowing me ( good, but not that deep), fingered her and she did get quickly moist to be fair.

On the bed slowed it down so as not to just blow my load to quickly. Although she did need to be told to slow it down more than once. Not rushed, just efficiently wanting to get the load out. In front of the mirror I get her go for it and as she picked up the pace and I spurted 2 weeks worth down her throat. She did drip out some spunk, but in fairness most got swallowed.

Conclusion: efficient, but a bit expensive, not the best but a reasonable banker when you need to degunk!

Offline dboy74

Great pair of firm natural tits and pert arse.

She is not always the most engaging, but pleasant enough and follows instruction well.

Offline smiler999

How much bigger than a 6/8 do you reckon? Been on the h/l foR a while

Offline dboy74

How much bigger than a 6/8 do you reckon? Been on the h/l foR a while
Unless she has put a bit of timber on since July no more than an 8.

Offline monkey nuts

Id agree 8, 10 max, overall not at all fat and nice firm titties