Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NEW LADY IN MIL END @ ONLY 60GBP @ BEST SERVICE @  (Read 1175 times)

nicholasbrown92

External Link/Members Only

Punt happened last week.

Comms- kinda iffy because the woman answering the phone had accent and could really explain location to well. But she would reply to my calls and texts quickly so I can't knock her for effort.

Location- at the time the location is just of the cross roads of mile end,Victoria Park and roman road it near the church there, you'll need to walk in the direction as if you were going to roman road and it's on the main road. Wasn'treally busy that so wasn't paranoid but the outside of the flat is really run down!

Girl - what you see is what you get.  Best representation of her is pic 8 on her add.  Short maybe 5ft2,  overweight,  belly and wide bum which doesn't look great but feels good.

Hygiene- perfect

Fee- £60 1 hour

Punt- called on arrival she came downstairs to collect me from the front door of the flats. I was waiting outside maybe 5 minutes before she showed up. Once we are in the room cash handed over she goes to stash it away then comes back. Tiny bed they had for such a big girl smh.  Anyways she tells me to strip and lay on the bed. She starts sucking away technique is okay after maybe 5 minutes we get into missionary,  was alright then changed to doggy. This was alright aswell her bums wide so I didn't last long like this  :D. Round 1 done time for basic chat, her English isint great at all tbh. After a few minutes talking she gestured if I was ready for round 2 I said yes, she picked up the condom and said "after this finish" my initial though was why would a working girl only have 2 condoms!? I then realised she meant for a 1hour service it's just sex 2 times kmt I said to her so then why did the woman on the phone tell me unlimited? She said the wan is wrong and it's only 2 fucks!  Anyways we fuck again same as the first round blow job,missionary and doggy I popped again in no time which I surprised myself. Once done I told her I want to speak to the lady that runs the phones if she's here she asked me "why" and I told her why are you telling me 2 fucks and she's telling me unlimited? Anyways go back and forth and end up calling the woman on the phone who seemed to struggle with what I was telling her so she hangs up. Nicole now says to me why did I call the boss and she will fuck me for a 3Rd time just dont call the boss again! What a change of tone right loool anyways I told her forget because I knew I wouldn't be able to buss again anyway and naturally would have left after round 2 but! Being scammed for me is what made me not want to leave straight away. Avoid at all cost! Okay fuck but I would advise any guys planning to pay her a visit only to go for a 15 minute pump and dump as she will try and cheat you out of your hard earned cash!

Visit again- I doubt it
Recommend -15minute pump and dump

Offline LLPunting

Ad already deleted - making this VS review a tad hopeless at the moment.  OP please see if you can find the girl's new ad and post a screenshot.

It's already been mentioned, when reviewing VS girls please post photos from ad or a screenshot of ad with best identifying photo visible.  That way your time spent writing a review isn't wasted when the ad disappears.

And if it's a B&S then please post on the VS B and S thread  :hi:
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 12:23:52 pm by LLPunting »

nicholasbrown92

Ad already deleted - making this VS review a tad hopeless at the moment.  OP please see if you can find the girl's new ad and post a screenshot.

It's already been mentioned, when reviewing VS girls please post photos from ad or a screenshot of ad with best identifying photo visible.  That way your time spent writing a review isn't wasted when the ad disappears.

And if it's a B&S then please post on the VS B and S thread  :hi:
Just did a quick search can't find anything. If I come across it I will take a screen shot,thanks for the useful information never thought to do that.

Offline BabaYaga

The title of your post seems misleading🤦🏻‍♂️

Offline PilotMan

nicholasbrown92

I reckon this is her as the ad sounds the same
External Link/Members Only
Maybe her freinds add but definitely not her.

nicholasbrown92

The title of your post seems misleading🤦🏻‍♂️
In what way? I litterally copied and pasted the title she had up at the time

Offline BabaYaga

In what way? I litterally copied and pasted the title she had up at the time

It says best services so it’s a bit of a confusion but cheers for the review.