Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: JeSsIcxxx - Colliers Wood  (Read 1548 times)

49 review(s) for JeSsIcxxx (48 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline owohunter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Punt happened last week. I was in the mood for some A-levels and when Plan A fell through (Veronica69_a), I texted Jessicxxx who replied quickly and within 5 minutes we had a time confirmed.

Price:
1 hour + A-levels (£140) as advertised

7 minutes walk from Colliers Wood or South Wimbledon tube stations. Entry to the flat is off a main road in a discreet entrance.

Girl:
Profile on AW states 26 but this is misleading. However, after the many reviews read here I was not surprised. I'd say she is somewhere in the mid 30's. Big fake tits, which I don't mind, and a big ass.

Service
I always feel a bit nervous before a punt but as soon as the door was opened I was made to feel at ease. A quick FK and I was shown to the room where a bit of small talk happened to break the ice. Services required were agreed over text prior, but confirmed once again and paperwork promptly sorted. Towel was provided and I offered to have a shower if she preferred given I'd showered just before I left home. She said it was up to me and I opted not to shower to make the most of it.

Started off with some DFK though not really my thing and moved onto OWO quickly after. As reviewed by other punters here, the OWO was quite decent to begin with, only slightly toothy. This went on for about 20 min in various positions including a bit of 69. The best which I sat on the bed watching her ass in the mirror.

After a while I was ready for some ass. She asked which hole I wanted and as I was specifically there for anal I elected that in doggy. A bit of lube and in it went. Not the tightest ass around but I enjoyed it. Took a hard pounding with no complaints. Various positions ensured with the A-levels and I decided to switch it up with some pussy which prompted a change of cover.

With 15 minutes to go I took the condom off and went for some more OWO. Unfortunately this wasn't as good as it was at the beginning as it became too toothy for my liking, and there was too much hands. Popped in her mouth with 5 minutes to spare, and she was in no rush to spit it out.

Overall, good punt but would not be one of my first choices. This is still a positive review for me as the SP showed good effort and gusto.