Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: JessicaXBabyX ~ Manchester  (Read 1445 times)

28 review(s) for JessicaXBabyX (22 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Fallion

So my first review on UKP here goes nothing,

I saw JessicaXBabyX on the 4/12.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price:30mins no extras £60

Comms: good via AW and text on the day, no problems at all IMO. Jessica is very friendly and helpful in my experience.

Location: been said before, and on her profile, it's an apartment, in an easy to reach place near to Deansgate locks. There are currently lots of building work happening in the area which makes it quite busy or so I found.

The SP: IMHO the pictures are accurate on her AW profile, I dare say she's better looking in person. She is slim and tall with perky tits and bum. I asked for her to wear the crop top and denim shorts combo you can see in her free gallery, it was a good choice for sure!

The Action: I asked for a lap dance, toy show and a couple of positions, she forwarned me she wasn't a lap dancer but would do her best, and she only has two toys for use on herself.

Now I had showered in the morning but decided to use the opportunity to shower again to feel extra clean before anything happened and to get warm as it was cold out.

The lap dance was her grinding her tight toned arse over me for a few mins while she stripped off, tbh I have had worse from 'professional' lap dancers in the past, at least this time I could touch all I wanted :yahoo: and she did plenty of playing with me herself  ;)

Onto the toy show and first she used a rabbit vibrator, then moved onto a double dildo, but she only used one end (again she had said she would use only one end on herself)

All during this, I was encouraged to touch and play with her and myself  :D

Now onto the fun stuff, or it should have been a lot more fun. But my nerves got the better of me and made it hard to... Well get hard  :blush:

She gave me plenty of encouragement and tried her best to ease my nerves, as well as her best at helping me get hard. Even though I wasn't fully there, she gave a great blowjob (covered).

After some more messing around, her with me and me feeling her up all over (plenty of pussy rubbing but no penetration), we got down to business and well...  :dance: :yahoo: 

Since she is so slim, I was a little worried to go quite hard, but she was more than up for it, after initially starting in missionary, we moved on to doggy, and again she liked it quite hard.

To finish, she said I could cum on her tits or arse, but my nerves got the better of me again, and I didn't get to end it with a bang. I finished with another quick shower, and we chatted while I finished getting ready.

Time wise: Jessica didn't make me feel rushed, and I would say I was a total of about 45 minutes which for a 30-minute meet is gvfm in my book.

The final say: Throughout the whole meet, Jessica was very friendly, chatty and it felt like she cared about how much enjoyment I got out of it all. I would recommend her and will be back to see her again. Maybe for longer next time.

Jessica did her best to help me with my nerves; I haven't been on a meet in a few years. Unfortunately, it wasn't meant to be this time.

One last thing I was early and despite it being my doing she apologised for keeping me waiting, I've never had that before  :thumbsup:

Hope I have covered everything if not let me know, and I'll add to it.

Cheers

Offline NigelF

One last thing I was early and despite it being my doing she apologised for keeping me waiting, I've never had that before  :thumbsup:

:D

Yeah, apologising for keeping you waiting even though you arrived early and still saw her early/on time is definitely rare.

Anyway, cheers for the review.

In future I strongly recommend you don't state the exact date on which you saw her. This is particularly important if you do a positive review but then want to see her again. In my experience, some girls (albeit a minority) will take offence at just the smallest of things you've written (sometimes even things you view as positive or at least not bad) and it might cause you issues or even cause a deterioration in their service. It is always best to review totally anonymously.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 01:09:58 am by NigelF »

Offline Fallion

I'll do my best to remember that for the future, Nigel

Sometimes I can be too honest, and it has gotten me into some awkward positions before.

Cheers

Offline NigelF

I'll do my best to remember that for the future, Nigel

Sometimes I can be too honest, and it has gotten me into some awkward positions before.

Cheers

Yeah, same.

Just a note on this which you posted in another thread:
I had some free time today and tried to book a meet, but I didn't hear back from her, most likely my fault for not trying to arrange it right.

It's unlikely it was due to you not arranging it right (unless you didn't follow the instructions on her profile, if there were any). Girls not bothering to reply is a somewhat common problem even for experienced punters and, if through AW, those with lots of positive feedback etc.

If it happens to you a lot though then it could be something to do with what you said.

Offline cueball

Welcome to reviewing fallion  :hi: keep em coming, it's a good read is your first one... Tells me all i need to know.

Offline Fallion

Just a note on this which you posted in another thread:
It's unlikely it was due to you not arranging it right (unless you didn't follow the instructions on her profile if there were any). Girls not bothering to reply is a somewhat common problem even for experienced punters and, if through AW, those with lots of positive feedback etc.

If it happens to you a lot though then it could be something to do with what you said.

Thanks for the advice, I'll keep it in mind for the future. It was my fault in this instance; I was trying to use AW, but as I hadn't used it for a long time I messed up.

Cueball thanks for the encouragement, not that I need it  :lol:

Offline Stevie787878

Great review, met this girl a couple of weeks back for a similar sounding experience!