Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mariann- a different take  (Read 2307 times)

13 review(s) for mariann (8 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Luke

Ill keep this short and sweet as Marianns been reviewed here multiple times, I saw her last week and meaning to write this in the most transparent way I can as others here have had better experiences,

The good,
- Good discreet location, very discreet and safe
- Good at comms, if you have her attention she responds well
- Friendly and Fit
- No delays in meeting up time, I actually arrived a little early but she was already there and we had a early start,

The Bad
- Average services, Not really into it, light touch kissing, basic OWO, I felt she's not into it,
- Slightly mechanical and missing any kind of passion
- Photos on AW have been photoshopped heavily,
- Slightly jaded,

If you are looking for a simple experience she's not bad but if you require anything more I wouldn't recommend here, I dint book her through AW but not sure if that makes any difference in her services,

Also I have no way to prove this but I felt she is not independent,

External Link/Members Only

Offline Steve2

As far as I know she is 100% independent

My own experiences have always been her providing an excellent service
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 02:44:31 pm by Steve2 »

Offline happy as larry

Does she work out of that same hotel?

Offline Luke

the hotel was in Harrow, near a Tesco

Offline Steve2

I have seen her at a few different hotels and a house in Harrow that was a short term rental

Offline riker

I have seen her at a few different hotels and a house in Harrow that was a short term rental

Same here, her latest place (hotel nr Tesco) is pretty horrible imo though. No way in hell is she anything other than indie. And her pics are accurate not photoshopped. She may be jaded i suppose, been doing this for some time, who knows how many cims and facials she's taken!

Offline Steve2

Offline Jimmyredcab

Same here, her latest place (hotel nr Tesco) is pretty horrible imo though. No way in hell is she anything other than indie. And her pics are accurate not photoshopped. She may be jaded i suppose, been doing this for some time, who knows how many cims and facials she's taken!

I dread to think -------------- plus no free gallery now, I wish her luck.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Steve2

I dread to think -------------- plus no free gallery now, I wish her luck.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

She always takes her gallery down when she goes home Jimbo. She certainly doesn't need your luck

I dread to think how many times those strapons have been used on other punters at your favourite establishment too

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline Jimmyredcab

She always takes her gallery down when she goes home Jimbo. She certainly doesn't need your luck

I dread to think how many times those strapons have been used on other punters at your favourite establishment too

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Strapons are so last year, I much prefer having 5000 volts put through my bollocks while fixed to the cross, you should try it sometime ----------- maybe when you win the lottery.   :rolleyes:

Offline Steve2

Don't worry Jimbo, you can have the real thing when you get to Pattaya next

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline Luke

Doesnt do CIM and pics are definitely photoshopped,also she was a little jaded when I saw her,
My advise to everyone is if you are expecting dfk and someone who is into it it you maybe well disappointed,
On the other hand if you are looking for basic services at a reasonable price then Mariann may very be good for you!

Maybe she is becoming too popular and she cant cope and her services are dropping, if you are not a regular like steve chances are you are not going to get a decent punt!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 07:41:04 pm by Luke »

Offline Steve2

That's a shame Luke because she was right up there in my top 2. Full on DFK and CIM have always been available previously