Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Goldenelle - Australian - Earl's Court - TOFTT  (Read 1247 times)

1 review(s) for Goldenelle (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Online newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents

I didn't see any reviews on Elle so decided to TOFTT. Saw Elle last week, she told me after our punt that she's been around before so if anything finds her other links please share here.

Positive
- Next door girl type, not stunning but next door pretty
- Stand about 5'6, looks a bit older than 23 as stated on her profile. Shoulder length blond / light brown hair, slim at size 8. Profile pictures are accurate although I didn't find her facially that attractive, 6 (maximum 7) out of 10 for me
- OWO was good, no hands at all and can DT. Make right amount of moans during sex, we tried a couple of positions and she came twice
- Finished with CIM, she swallowed without me asking and without any hesitation

Neutral
- Boobs are not the best, I found them to be a bit saggy
- Her breath was not the freshest so I didn't go for FK. That said, FK is not a deal breaker for me generally but I'm sure she would have been fine if she's used mouthwash before the punt

Negative
- None

Overall, I rated this positive as she delivered everything I wanted without hesitation or any time wasting tricks and hidden extras. She seems very down to earth and happy to have a conversation if you want to have one.

Enjoy!

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review. Did you not find/search for previous reviews from her earlier profiles? If you search for the AW id number, they pop up.
As MrHP says, it's encouraging her service seems to have improved, though doesn't seem great value @ £150/hr.