Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Irina - Bayswater  (Read 1590 times)

7 review(s) for  YOUR LOVE (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline MP778

External Link/Members Only

That's her website but there are other ads out there too if you google.  she also has an AW profile which I think is no longer in use
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's been reviewed extensively on here, went on the basis of those positives.  Was not expecting a massage as such, more sensual touching, B2B and maybe some FK, OWO etc.
I saw her a couple of times and the experiences were fairly similar, except I got a CIM finish on one of the visits and finish by HR on another.

Price: 100 for the hour, reasonable VFM if you're into massages

Comms and location:  Easy by text, she doesn't seem to pick up her phone much.  location is small cramped basement flat few minutes walk from Bayswater, Queensway and maybe just under 10 minutes from Royal Oak.  She gives instructions on how to get to the flat over the phone.  action takes place in dark room (actually that room is the whole place), shower was good.

The girl:   

looks: info out there is that she is 38 but looks much younger.  i don't think she looks MUCH younger, but yes definitely nice looking for her age, nice shape, small/medium tits with pointy nipples, super smooth skin, nice ass but not round, attractive face.  pics on her site probably most representative.

personality/attitude: nice, friendly, open, English ok but not the best, eager to please, enthusiastic.

Services:

First of all, she does not do a proper massage meaning she won't "work out your knots", it is just a lot of sensual touching and a lot of b2b using her front and back.  she uses her tits and ass a lot. uses a lot of oil.  i definitely found it very nice but I have to say it wasn't so mind blowingly tantalizing and hypnotic etc like some other reviews describe.  she does b2b slides on the front and that feels especially good.  she takes fingering, RO and is happy to do that in 69 or on her back.  i really liked the build up - she doesn't just turn you over and stroke until you blow, she'll stroke a bit then do other things then come back around again.
also did OWO which was very good, not toothy at all.  Got CIM on one of the visits, felt awesome, she kept going right to the very end.  there was no rimming at all like some others have reported. 

Overall:  overall a positive.  i may go back but not for a while as i feel i know her routine now and it won't be as exciting on visit number 3, 4 etc.

next i'm possibly looking at External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  will report back if i go ahead with it

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the review.

I do find it somewhat suspect though that after not much news about this SP a Neutral is followed within hours by a Positive...

Offline abikeman

she also has an AW profile which I think is no longer in use
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sounds like you had a much better experience than I did.

As a correction, the AW link you have noted here is not the (now obsolete) AW profile for the same SP.

Offline MP778

Thanks for the review.

I do find it somewhat suspect though that after not much news about this SP a Neutral is followed within hours by a Positive...

the latest review i saw before visiting was about a month ago. 

if i were looking at this i don't think it would make me suspicious.

Offline g284

Sorry about that this is the correct link

External Link/Members Only OR External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the review.

How sure OP these 2 Irinas are the same girls? Does she charge more and change her nationality on her own website? The photos look different too..

« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 11:19:34 am by g284 »
Banned reason: Demanding threads be deleted by PM despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MP778

It is not the same girl g284 that's an admin mistake on my part, sorry for the confusion

This is the correct AW profile

External Link/Members Only OR External Link/Members Only