Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paid for an hour?  (Read 2579 times)

Offline mrbushyfox

How many of us have been here so many times...Paid for an hour no sooner have you released
you are shown the door...

I see on many profiles we are only paying for a WG's time.... has anyone challenged this?...

If I'm honest  many many times i have been happy to leave quickly....

Offline Moby Dick

I rarely come within the allocated time.
Must be psychological or too much wanking.
Subconsciously wanting to get value for money.
Pay for 3hours parking, staying to the end

Offline NigelF

How many of us have been here so many times...Paid for an hour no sooner have you released

I see on many profiles we are only paying for a WG's time.... has anyone challenged this?...

Please get some reviews uo of the times this has happened (and any other disappointing or slightly disappointing punts).

It's very rare I've been "shown the door" but on a number of occasions they've just started getting dressed or otherwise suggested the punt is over. When this happens, I usually state how much time we have left and suggest we do something to fill the time (often just a massage as I can't cum twice in an hour). It's extremely rare that I've been refused/kicked out early.

Like you though, on a number of occasions I've left early of my own accord, sometimes due to the WG rushing and me not wanting to stay due to pòor looks and/or service but sometimes because I've been satisfied etc.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 05:15:53 pm by NigelF »

Offline somethingrandom

Quickies rule!
all the fun, less expense and less likely to feel hard done by at the end.
More likely to overstay my welcome than to leave too soon.

See 3 girls a week for the price of an hour.
What's not to like?

Offline Bigb_11

Quickies rule!

What's not to like?

100% agree with you. I NEVER do 1hr bookings. I’m not there to chat shit , I just want to blow my load and f#ck the shit out of them lol and I get to punt more often

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Quickies rule!

What's not to like?
More likely to overstay your welcome? That's quite a telling comment.
 :thumbsdown:

Offline RAJEC

Just lie down and get a massage for the remaining time. After all, that’s what you’ve paid for  :hi:

Offline GorillaWarfare

I've had one or two eager to show the me door at 50-55 minutes in a 1 hour booking.

I've usually finished by then so I don't put up too much of a fight - although I don't rush out. I'll take a little time redressing but I do make a mental note not to return. Shame on one of them, too, because the girl was fit as fuck and was a good shag. The other one was a bit of a boring punt anyway.

Offline CheeseBoard

More likely to overstay your welcome? That's quite a telling comment.
 :thumbsdown:

Its not a telling comment at all (unless on mumsnet)... Do you mean if he pays for 15 minutes and is not out in 10 minutes he is overstaying his welcome?

Overstaying his welcome is down to the prossie he sees and her version of time keeping right?

Her version...

If he is pays for 15 mins and leaves in 30 then totally agree.  There isn't enough information in his post to say he is does that
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 12:48:55 am by CheeseBoard »

Offline Visionist

I had one girl stop after 35 minutes into a 1 hour booking, seems a one pop - one hour rule was in effect. Another girl declared after 45 minutes "our time has run out" when she couldn't make me cum a second time.

Both Russian girls here in Naples. Incidentally, the minimum price per hour here is fixed at 200 Euros, with some maniacs demanding up to 350, all without reviews to back up their 'shopped (or stolen) pictures and false lists of services.

Long may their phones grow dusty. Punting here is a literal mug's game. Better to take a seedy trip to London or Amsterdam or literally anywhere from now on.

Offline cueball

I usually book an hour and try to pace myself to pop in the last 15 minutes. Once I have popped, I'm not fussed for staying much longer then, sometimes in the last 10 or 15 minutes I'll have a snog & fumble or a bit of a natter about stuff that means nothing but in truth, I'm done and ready to hit the road.

I do like 5 minutes recovery after popping though, I can't just jump up, get dressed and bugger off.

Basically, you've got to pace yourself to get vfm or state you want to go again.

As always, it's ymmv and every lass has a different look on time but me, I look at the time I'm booked in for and take it from there.

And, as you said, some you are just glad to get out of there, irrelevant of how long a booking you've arranged.

Oh, and yes, get some reviews up  :D

Offline Midori

• Service Provider
Just lie down and get a massage for the remaining time. After all, that’s what you’ve paid for  :hi:

What about the girls that don't offer massage?

Offline Mr333

If they're too lazy to do a back-rub, can they display themselves artistically for a bit for £2-£3 a minute instead?  ;)

Offline Mr333

Quickies rule!

What's not to like?

I'm with you on that!  :hi:

Offline Mr333

I had one girl stop after 35 minutes into a 1 hour booking, seems a one pop - one hour rule was in effect. Another girl declared after 45 minutes "our time has run out" when she couldn't make me cum a second time.

Both Russian girls here in Naples. Incidentally, the minimum price per hour here is fixed at 200 Euros, with some maniacs demanding up to 350, all without reviews to back up their 'shopped (or stolen) pictures and false lists of services.

Long may their phones grow dusty. Punting here is a literal mug's game. Better to take a seedy trip to London or Amsterdam or literally anywhere from now on.

Pricey and poor quality...does the Camorra not insist on good service in return for its cut of the action?  :unknown:

brandonpete

In 38 years of punting I've never ever been shown the door,unless I've wanted to go because I was bored,felt slightly unsafe or I found something the matter with her hygiene.
If I'm visiting a 'newbie' (to me) or that I know that she's not a natural English speaker (EE usually) I keep it to 30 mins and I suppose I leave after 20 mins or so..the lack of understanding English actually pisses me off..even if I've seen her before...they are just Dump and Go's....If she's English (and I've usually paid a bit more for the time) I stay till the end...if she's English and I've been before I do an hour and stay the hour +.

Offline RAJEC

They can offer something more creative then!

If punters are paying for time, then 1 pop or 100 pops, the fee for the time paid must be honoured.

:hi:

Offline nodough

Experienced this exact issue in my most recent punt, given her profile, two condoms out and her pacing I reseasonably assumed two goes were on the cards, not the case. After round one finished she offered the usual shite massage for a minute, then got up and said we were done, said theres still 12minutes on the clock and she started explaining that I was only allowed one per half hr. Argued a little but not much as seemed pointless, settled for 10minutes of crap massage instead. My fault for picking a touring "Brazilian", I'll stick to longer and better reviewed punts in future

Offline Metalgear2018

Plenty of times. "Cum baby , cum" or "it hurts, hurry up"

Rome66

Pay for a hour stay an hour.  I dont actually get the debate ?  :dash:

Offline WARSZAWA16

If I book for an hour I tend to try to take things slowly and pace myself in an unhurried way as best I can. Quite often have a chat and a cuddle with the girl if I finish a few minutes early. Have found that the girl is usually happy to do that rather than rush me out the door.

Offline rocket88

If I book for an hour I tend to try to take things slowly and pace myself in an unhurried way as best I can. Quite often have a chat and a cuddle with the girl if I finish a few minutes early. Have found that the girl is usually happy to do that rather than rush me out the door.

As I am a 'one pop' man these days I try to pace myself spending more of the time in general groping and engaging in oral both ways before the main event.

Offline Urban_G

What a load of bollocks, we all know we're not paying for their time, that's just some bullshit disclaimer.

Where does a likes list fit into all of this? 'You only pay me for my time but I'll happily suck and fuck you for free' :D

If I book 30 minutes and finish in 20, I won't hang around to get more 'value', I want to get back to doing my other things!

Offline RAJEC

What a load of bollocks, we all know we're not paying for their time, that's just some bullshit disclaimer.

Where does a likes list fit into all of this? 'You only pay me for my time but I'll happily suck and fuck you for free' :D

If I book 30 minutes and finish in 20, I won't hang around to get more 'value', I want to get back to doing my other things!

As with most punters I’d imagine 

You do get the odd weirdos that like to stay for cuddles and a chat and to pretend sp is their gf  :wackogirl:

Get in, squirt it out and fuck off - that’s what I pay for  :hi:

Offline JonasG

Exactly lol. Once you've popped once or the 2nd time and there's 10 mins left what's there to hang around for?

She's surplus to requirements now (For want of a better word) and you'll gain nothing by hanging around.

Unless you want to talk nonsense with them.

Once about a year ago, one said let's have a cuddle with the remaining time and talk which was nice of her but I gained nothing from it and it's just a waste of time.

Offline yandex

As with most punters I’d imagine 

You do get the odd weirdos that like to stay for cuddles and a chat and to pretend sp is their gf  :wackogirl:

Get in, squirt it out and fuck off - that’s what I pay for  :hi:

+1

Conversation is for friends and the pub. WG's are taking my money in exchange for pleasurable things to my knob (I'm a pretty vanilla sort of guy). I learned long ago that an hour is basically 20-30 minutes more than I want to be there, even if they manage to make me pop 3 times

Offline JonasG

+1

Conversation is for friends and the pub. WG's are taking my money in exchange for pleasurable things to my knob (I'm a pretty vanilla sort of guy). I learned long ago that an hour is basically 20-30 minutes more than I want to be there, even if they manage to make me pop 3 times

Definitely.

Had a hour booking once, and it was just way longer than needed. 30 min punts are perfect.

Offline PleadInsanity

I try for 45mins where poss, that is a good balance for me.

Offline Jeremy

I can cum twice in an hour booking as long as I use the middle 20mins or so to 'recharge'. I have learned that my body can't be rushed in this regard so said time needs to pass, so I now anticipate using that time for massage, chatting, or RO, depending on my mood.
If you can cum multiple times in an hour (and you are seeing a WG that lets you) then why not make full use of the time?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 04:42:49 pm by Jeremy »