Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexi wild milf 1  (Read 3250 times)

85 review(s) for Wild milf Carla  (62 positive, 11 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]
49 review(s) for Sexy And Wild Milf (38 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Online Imp8

First time reviewer so please bear with me .
2nd meeting with Carla, first one was good.  Meeting on Sunday 2nd December 2018 at 8pm , left it a bit late but phoned Carla anyway.Picked up straight away and I said I'll be there in 20 minutes.
Got in to the  apartment ,nice and clean,paperwork done (  £50 for 30 minutes ) washed hands and ready to go .
Says 42 on the profile but she's at least in her early to mid 50s, body in good shape ,bit of excess skin on midriff  ( but i suppose you've got to be fussy to really mind that ) looks are average,definitely not ugly.
Started with fk ,no real enthusiasm but ok for me. Kept saying that she was sensitive and to be gentle,fair enough. Then I touched her nipple,nothing aggressive or violent . She then squeeezed my nipple really hard for at least 3 seconds,it did hurt. She said that i was too aggressive ( bullshit in my opinion ). Anyway bags were full they needed emptying.
Then usual, pretty vanilla really,  OWO  CG  69  Doggy and finished off with mish.
Then while in mish as I was about to finish ,she bit my bottom lip for at least 5 seconds , really really hard ,she said that I had bit her ( more bullshit ) I was about to cum and we were fk ,I know that I never bit her but she insisted I had.  Screwed up an otherwise excellent punt. She really seemed friendly at first ,much better then the first time ,don't really know what happenned ,maybe she was just having a bad day. I'm positive in my mind to think that i wasn't aggressive and even if she did think that I was ,there surely was a better way of explaining it to me, rather than assulting me.
I did try and explain it to her after the punt that what she did was wrong and you don't bite people like that ,however she wasn't having any of it . She didn't think her actions were wrong. I just left it at that.
Sorry lads not very good at this computer stuff, coudn't figure out how to send the link from the adultwork site . Adultwork number 4483847  mob 07517541969  if that helps.

Offline M8gic

I did see her last week sometime, didn't bother with a review as I have done 2 on her already.

Review prob would have been a low positive as she done the usual

Rimmed my ass really good, took a hard pounding in doggie and I even done the piledriver position on her which most girls don't do.

I noticed as well she has a thing with washing the hands. I did have a shower in her room before we started as she asked can I wash my hands. I did reply I just had a shower :D

She was my 2nd choice that night as I wanted to see Lovely Samantha again but was told she is away until 8th Dec.

Also as I went very late I managed to negoiate a 45 minute booking instead of the usual 30 mins for the same £50
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 02:26:05 pm by M8gic »

Offline Punterperson1971

First time reviewer so please bear with me .
2nd meeting with Carla, first one was good.  Meeting on Sunday 2nd December 2018 at 8pm , left it a bit late but phoned Carla anyway.Picked up straight away and I said I'll be there in 20 minutes.
Got in to the  apartment ,nice and clean,paperwork done (  £50 for 30 minutes ) washed hands and ready to go .
Says 42 on the profile but she's at least in her early to mid 50s, body in good shape ,bit of excess skin on midriff  ( but i suppose you've got to be fussy to really mind that ) looks are average,definitely not ugly.
Started with fk ,no real enthusiasm but ok for me. Kept saying that she was sensitive and to be gentle,fair enough. Then I touched her nipple,nothing aggressive or violent . She then squeeezed my nipple really hard for at least 3 seconds,it did hurt. She said that i was too aggressive ( bullshit in my opinion ). Anyway bags were full they needed emptying.
Then usual, pretty vanilla really,  OWO  CG  69  Doggy and finished off with mish.
Then while in mish as I was about to finish ,she bit my bottom lip for at least 5 seconds , really really hard ,she said that I had bit her ( more bullshit ) I was about to cum and we were fk ,I know that I never bit her but she insisted I had.  Screwed up an otherwise excellent punt. She really seemed friendly at first ,much better then the first time ,don't really know what happenned ,maybe she was just having a bad day. I'm positive in my mind to think that i wasn't aggressive and even if she did think that I was ,there surely was a better way of explaining it to me, rather than assulting me.
I did try and explain it to her after the punt that what she did was wrong and you don't bite people like that ,however she wasn't having any of it . She didn't think her actions were wrong. I just left it at that.
Sorry lads not very good at this computer stuff, coudn't figure out how to send the link from the adultwork site . Adultwork number 4483847  mob 07517541969  if that helps.

First post since you joined in July this year,saw her last week and I call bullshit on this review not the punt I had and others,very suspect.

Offline NigelF

First post since you joined in July this year,saw her last week and I call bullshit on this review not the punt I had and others,very suspect.

Nah, you just sound like a disgruntled white knight.

She has a recent negative and neutral review on here (plus the "low positive" comment by M8gic above).

This review doesn't read suspiciously or like anything malicious and he seems to have tried be honest and fair.

Offline Punterperson1971

She has a recent negative and neutral review on here (plus the "low positive" comment by M8gic above).

This review doesn't read suspiciously or like anything malicious and he seems to have tried be honest and fair.
So I’m a disgruntled white knight am I??
I don’t think so .

boobloverhenry

WTF with this biting & pulling your nipple shit.

I'd have punched her in the fucking face & got my money back.

Stupid fucking EE piece of shit whore

Online Waterhouse

Agreed. Really not sure why Punterperson has taken such objection to this review... it's not like she has a spotless track record after all.

Outside of PP1971's review, her latest reviews are either er Neg or Neut.  Tell's me that she's declined in service of late and her hearts not in it.  As for for the biting thing, well only the OP was there and knows for sure, but I wouldn't put it past a Hungarian or Romanian to do that sort of thing TBH.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 05:54:09 pm by Yondu616 »

Offline Punterperson1971

Agreed. Really not sure why Punterperson has taken such objection tomthis review... it's not like she has a spotless track record after all.

Outside of PP1971's review, her latest reviews are either er Neg or Neut.  Tell's me that she's declined in service of late and her hearts not in it.  As for for the biting thing, well only the OP was there and knows for sure, but I wouldn't it past a Hungarian or Romanian to do that sort of thing TBH.
I just think it’s dodgy post 1 review that’s it nothing else no posts or anything,and I did take exception to NigelF calling me a white knight I’m far from it,just suspicious that’s all,although I’d agree about the biting etc I wouldn’t put it past any wg but come on 1 review since he’s been here in July this year.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 05:52:34 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Online Waterhouse

And she'd quite rightly have you either reported to the law or done over by her pimp and his mates, or maybe both.   :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

The OP handled it in the right way.

Online Waterhouse

I just think it’s dodgy post 1 review that’s it nothing else no posts or anything,and I did take exception to NigelF calling me a white knight I’m far from it,just suspicious that’s all,although I’d agree about the biting etc I wouldn’t put it past any wg but come on 1 review since he’s been here in July this year.
A lot us us tend to be fairly harsh on lurkers who never review, I am guilty of that; and then when they do pluck up and post a review they get a hard time again.

Truth to tell I don't think it's unreasonable to hang back and lurk for a couple of months (depending how often you get to log in) to properly get the feel of the site and understand the general etiquette nd main nuances of this place. Granted though 4.5 months may be pushing it.

Offline Punterperson1971

A lot us us tend to be fairly harsh on lurkers who never review, I am guilty of that; and then when they do pluck up and post a review they get a hard time again.

Truth to tell I don't think it's unreasonable to hang back and lurk for a couple of months (depending how often you get to log in) to properly get the feel of the site and understand the general etiquette nd main nuances of this place. Granted though 4.5 months may be pushing it.
Exactly!! we’ll said.
And I hope that because nigelF has reported this thread he doesn’t mean me that needs to be kept an eye on but hopefully he means the op,and that it’s not me that he’s suggesting NOT to be banned.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 06:38:28 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Hemlock47

So I’m a disgruntled white knight am I??
I don’t think so .

You do however have previous for questioning less than flattering reports on this prossie.

Offline NigelF

Exactly!! we’ll said.
And I hope that because nigelF has reported this thread he doesn’t mean me that needs to be kept an eye on but hopefully he means the op,and that it’s not me that he’s suggesting NOT to be banned.

No, I don't mean you or the OP. The exact post I reported was this one:

And yes, I was suggesting that I think he should not be banned because he's a contributing member. Nonetheless, I think what he said was dead wrong and I mostly agree with what Yondu said about his post:
And she'd quite rightly have you either reported to the law or done over by her pimp and his mates, or maybe both.   :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

The OP handled it in the right way.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 07:19:13 pm by NigelF »

Online Imp8

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi Gents. Just got in and seen all these comments about my post.
First things  first ,  Am I a lurker ????    Absolutely . I'm not a regular punter but the main reason I haven't reviewed is
1. I kept bottling it and  2. I use a seperate email for this forum and a I lost the details for the account ,couldn't really be arsed to rummage around for them.
Because of the biting incident I felt that this had to be reported to other ops just to give them a heads up.
A lot of the reviews on here are as funny as fuck and really put a smile on my face and tbh can be quite compulsive.
This is not a fake review ,and the biting actually happened,along with the nipple squeezing.
TBH my first instinct was  to punch her in the face as  boobloverhenry said ( it was that painful ) ,however I knew that it wouldn't end well for me.
The main reason I saw her again was because of her cleanliness, no smell or odour at all.
She wasn't very enthusiastic ,but she was down the road from me and at £50 decent vfm.
I don't know if my reply will satisfy anyone or just cause more  questions to be asked . I appreciate some of the comments from  Yondu616.
ps, 
    I think I've sussed out how to post a link.

Online Imp8

WHAT A FUCKIN TWAT.
You'd think you'd learn from your mistakes,nah,not me. Went to see her again today,  Monday 6th May 2019. Couldn't find anyone else and was running out of time.
In desperation I looked at who was available today on AW. Carlas profile came up,funny,I thought she was retiring. It was a bit of a while since my last unpleasant experience with her and I gave her the benefit of the doubt, maybe she was having a really crap day. Let's give her another chance. Big mistake. She recognised me on the phone and I told her no biting this time,to which she laughed and said no biting.
Anyway don't really want to get into the gory details,but suffice to say,it was a Shite punt. Everything on her was tooooo sensitive and she basically couldn't wait to get the mac on and get me out of the door. I did try to style it out a bit but I wanted out myself in the end TBH.I think the sexual part of the punt only lasted 15 minutes,if that. I'm sure she was wearing the same pair of red knickers that she wore the last 2 times I met her. Maybe they're her lucky ' get the punter out the door ASAP  '  knickers.
Oh yeah,one  more thing,she's a miserable cow as well,you'd think it costs money to smile.
Don't get lured in by the cheap price. AVOID

Online Waterhouse

WHAT A FUCKIN TWAT.
You'd think you'd learn from your mistakes,nah,not me. Went to see her again today,  Monday 6th May 2019. Couldn't find anyone else and was running out of time.
In desperation I looked at who was available today on AW. Carlas profile came up,funny,I thought she was retiring. It was a bit of a while since my last unpleasant experience with her and I gave her the benefit of the doubt, maybe she was having a really crap day. Let's give her another chance. Big mistake. She recognised me on the phone and I told her no biting this time,to which she laughed and said no biting.
Anyway don't really want to get into the gory details,but suffice to say,it was a Shite punt. Everything on her was tooooo sensitive and she basically couldn't wait to get the mac on and get me out of the door. I did try to style it out a bit but I wanted out myself in the end TBH.I think the sexual part of the punt only lasted 15 minutes,if that. I'm sure she was wearing the same pair of red knickers that she wore the last 2 times I met her. Maybe they're her lucky ' get the punter out the door ASAP  '  knickers.
Oh yeah,one  more thing,she's a miserable cow as well,you'd think it costs money to smile.
Don't get lured in by the cheap price. AVOID

Sorry to hear this Imp.

You should post up a another/new Negative review so it can be counted against her.  The 'once a year rule' only applies to Positive reviews.

I'm guessing the 'live and learn/once biten, twice shy' adage has sunk in now and there won't be a 'third time lucky' attempt.

Cheers.

Online Imp8

Thanks Yondu
There won't be a 3rd time. The only reason there was a 2nd time was because I gave her the benefit of the doubt and thought that she may have been having an off day. Thanks for the heads up about the 1 year rule,I thought it was for ALL   repeat reviews.
Can't really be arsed to write all of it again,I'll see if I can copy and paste it.