Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx Katalina xx - Hendon  (Read 1875 times)

63 review(s) for xx Katalina xx (46 positive, 11 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]

Offline Raboo

External Link/Members Only

Price £70 for 30m

Comms: Done via text and calls. Comms was not the best as it took quite a few calls and texts to arrange. I guess maybe she gets quite busy.

Location: Block of flats near Hendon. she was on the mid level. I didn't face any issues. I drove by car and no issues with parking on the street.

Appearance: She is a sexy tall Hungarian. She is about 5'8 approx, slim size 8. Small boobs maybe size B with pointy nipples. She has a Cute ass but not a bubble butt contender or anything.

Services/Meet

I got to her door and she let me in wearing a bra and underwear set with stockign a heels. Looked sexy as hell. Sorted out the paperwork and she left to stash that awaye. Came back and started to DFK me. She uses a lot of tongue with her dfk and this was good. Got me in the mood straight away. We were DFK for quite a while and then we stripped and moved over to the bed. She then started a prolonged owo session on me. She can go deep and uses a lot of saliva and mainly her mouth with the occasional hands. She has a great technique and I was struggling not to cum. She does not do CIM as I did ask. After a while of this we switched to sex. She went on top and inserted me inside her. Shes is VERY tight. After riding me for about 10m while DFK throughout  I could not hold on and burst hard into the bag. After clean up we spoke about her tours of London as she lives in Hungary and comes over every few weeks for work. She did not push me to leave early and I think I was about 5m over time before I left.

Overall Summary:

If you want a GFE experience then she is very good. Provides all the service she lists. And the OWO is amazing and that pussey is tight  as F. I would definitely book again just for those two things. She is back home now but will see her when she come back.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 07:49:43 pm by Raboo »