Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Flora @ HOD 2 - Victoria, SW1V  (Read 714 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5703573) (11 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline jordan452

External Link/Members Only 

Price: £70 for 30 mins. 

Comms: Quick done by a phone call the previous day with the maid only one slot available. 

Location: Basement flat in Victoria a 5 minute walk from the station.

Appearance: 5’5, pretty face, lots of tats and a little booty. I wouldn’t say she’s a bubble butt but there’s something to grab on and I can’t forget to point out her massive juicy breasts. Flora is a size 10 with a bit of flab on her stomach some reviewers suggested she’s a size 14 this is waayy out of portion, she has got a curvy slim body frame I was a little disappointed actually when she walked into the room because I was hoping she was one for the thicker edition. 

Service: After I laid on the bed, she started off with foreplay touching and kissing on me for a few mins instead of going straight for oral like most prossies nice touch, I asked for a condom and she went on to perform OW good suction and attention to the balls. Sex is multiple positions cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and doggy. Flora is very responsive during sex she’s a light/loud moaner depending how hard you fuck her. In doggy she threw it back and can take a pounding this girl likes fucking hard. 

Whilst getting dressed we had a small chat she’s got a friendly chatty vibe to her no rush to get me out the door, I was happy with the service I got only wish she was thicker.

Hidden Image/Members Only