Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dixie Edinburgh  (Read 3148 times)

shmokeanapancake

awrite ya shower of pervy bassas!!  :thumbsup:

anyone have any info/views on Dixie fi edinburgh?

External Link/Members Only

Sailormack

awrite ya shower of pervy bassas!!  :thumbsup:

anyone have any info/views on Dixie fi edinburgh?

External Link/Members Only

I trust that your carer knows that you are using their laptop? :unknown:

She seems to have decent AW reviews so perhaps you could take one for the team and report back.

I recognise the "glamour photo" as a girl that worked previously in Glasgow. I did try to book her a couple of times but never managed it. Her name escapes me at the moment but I recall she had decent feedback and was worth taking a chance on.

Let us know how you get on mate and good luck with the continuing education at the Special Needs Centre  :cool:

Dixie's aw' wumman, that's for sure. Wot a figure.

Offline msc762003

I saw her a couple of months ago. I you like big breasts (as I do) she's worth it. She gives a discount if you book through AW. Not as good looking as the glamour pics but for 60 for 1/2 hr, I'd definitely see her again.

markw

I saw her when she was advertising as Stunning Jodie on vivastreet, and was based in Glasgow.

The photos are accurate as to her body shape. I thought she was pretty, very friendly and welcoming, and gave a good service. I'd return if she was in Glasgow.

Offline f_angel

Does she have a geordie accent by any chance?

markw

I can't remember her accent. I only met her once and it was a few years ago. I have a vague feeling she was a Scot, but may be wrong.

Tjkooker

No Geordie accent.

Not a stunner and a size 14 at best. Very off puting to be honest. We really didnt click either so there was no way I could put the looks and size out of my mind.

Offline f_angel

Just wondered as her profile is very like a girl I knew at dundas st

Hibernian

Seen her twice - both great sessions. Nice girl and good comms.

Offline FifeMac

Ive managed to arrange a booking with her for next week.
communications so far have been spot on, answered all questions clearly etc.

Her fuller figure is my cuppa-tea so everything stacks up well so far.

will report next Wednesday as to weather a positive or negative