Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sandra - Massage and Sex (north London - near Woodside park station)  (Read 2273 times)

6 review(s) for Sandra Masseuse (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline joebloggs275

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Someone posted a review for her recently on here and mentioned she does a decent massage with protected sex. I checked her profile on Adultwork and it looks like she does so i gave her a try.

Comms: rang her this morning and booked for today afternoon. Booked 1 hour (£70).

Location: Cul-de-sac in North Finchley (nearest station: Woodside park - about 5 min walk from here.

Looks + Service: She opened the door dressed with bra and panties. Sandra is a milfy Hungarian. Body: 7/10. Directed me up the stairs. Started off with a massage on a bed. Oil was applied. She gave me a really soft massage with lots of cc swipes and reach-unders. She's an easy-going type of person you can ask almost anything and she'll tell you politely if she'll do it or not. She slid her body over me as i was face down. After 10 minutes she told me to turn over and massaged me a little and was about to suck my cock but i told her to stop ( i don't want to have any oral contact from anyone with my private areas). She was quite surprised and said 'no sex after?'. I said, yes i do want sex but with a condom. She replied yes that's fine. The massage lasted only 15 minutes. Then she put a condom on my cock, and i requested her on top first. She rode me. Then fucked her with her on her back. I should've just asked her to try different positions but i was enjoying it too much and cummed. She removed the condom and I was hoping she would say something like 'you still have 25 minutes left'. But no, she didn't say anything :( :(

The service was definitely not rushed. I asked her 'is it £70?', and she replied 'yes, £70'. I gave her £80 (i should've just given her £50 for half an hour, but i wasn't sure if she would start an argument or ask me to pay £70 and stay awkwardly for the remaining 25 minutes etc).

Overall, i think this is cheap for someone who offers a decent massage and sex. Lesson learnt: make it clear that you want 30 minutes of massage and 30 minutes of sex at the beginning of the session.

Also, If anyone know a good masseuse that does body-to-body and sex for £100 per hour or less, please let me know.

Offline LLPunting

The service was definitely not rushed. I asked her 'is it £70?', and she replied 'yes, £70'. I gave her £80 (i should've just given her £50 for half an hour, but i wasn't sure if she would start an argument or ask me to pay £70 and stay awkwardly for the remaining 25 minutes etc).

Also, If anyone know a good masseuse that does body-to-body and sex for £100 per hour or less, please let me know.

WTF!

So you finished early and you decided to stop rather than ask her to finish the massage or was she aggressive or adamant you were finished?   :dash:

You gave her 80 despite being shorted on time?   :dash:

What is wrong with you?

Offline joebloggs275

WTF!

So you finished early and you decided to stop rather than ask her to finish the massage or was she aggressive or adamant you were finished?   :dash:

You gave her 80 despite being shorted on time?   :dash:

What is wrong with you?

I know lol.
She wasn't aggressive or adamant i was finished, but i had agreed to book an hour over the phone. Around 30-35 minutes into the session she removed the condom from my dick after i had cummed, gave me wet wipes and tissues to wipe myself. I asked her if the price is £70, she said yes and then i decided to leave. If i really wanted to stay, i could have. I didn't see it as a big deal at the time as i had just released my load and had got what i wanted. But looking back, i should've stayed until the hour was up.