Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: busty beautiful kay - Nottingham  (Read 4400 times)

5 review(s) for English busty k (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]
6 review(s) for CURVY BUSTY KAY (3 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline hunkybc

External Link/Members Only

Ive visited Kay a couple of time now in Nottingham.

Location: 3 Miles outside of Nottingham.  She works out of her own home, which is clean and smells fresh.  There is free parking, however there is a sense of it not being very discrete.

Appearance:  Kay is a little larger than how she appears on her profile.  Her profile says size 14, but I would say more 16.  She hes a hour glass figure, really nice boobs.   If you like really big bums then she is for you.

The meet: Greeted at the door and invited straight upstairs to the bedroom. No offer to use shower\bathroom.   I wasn't offered a glass of water either. Sorted the paper work, told to undress whilst she went to hide the cash.  She came back and stripped off her gown to reveal he naked body.  If you like em big you will appreciate Kay.  I had 30 mins for £40...bargain, so im not expecting much....nice massage, Oral With and then was asked how I would like it.  With an ass like hers it was straight to doggy, I think she enjoyed it...hard to tell....The only negative I have is that I had some back-draft from her arse. It was too late by this point and I exploded in the rubber.  She gave me some wipes.  I cleaned up and was on my way.  No offer of a shower....

Would I go again.  For £40 if my other options were not available and I was desperate then maybe yes.

I chose to give her a positive as I was satisfied and got what i wanted....minus the arse smell.

Offline shylad57

The back draft would kill it for me  :vomit:

Offline hunkybc

Yes! It was way too late by this time to back out!

Offline MajorPayne

Please add location in the subject of your next review.

Offline Maverick1138

Hmm doesnt sound great to be honest. Not a huge selection on her Enjoys list either.  :thumbsdown:

Offline kingkong69

I was surprised by hunky positive review..She was the worst punt i ever had..If you like shagging a whale a smelly one at that then go ahead.. :scare:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
She’s a bit bigger than my choice of women generally but at £40 30 min / £60 hour it’s not a bad bargain

Offline kingkong69

I had her at £50 an hour and still not worth it.. :dash:

Offline playa1231

How old would you say she is and also is she attractive?

Thanks in advance

Offline djlionheart

Shes doing a xmas special at the moment £60 for the hour

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Cheers.

Have added her special offer to the Christmas offer thread.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Take her a wee prezzie. Something by Lynx perhaps...?  :rolleyes:

Offline HailWood

Offline playa1231

Trying to sort something out for tomorrow, finally got some alone time tomorrow

Where would you say she is roughly based, near the Bulwell town centre or else where? I don't know Bulwell that well...

Thanks in advance