Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Sexy Body Perfect Companion in Clapham SW9.  (Read 580 times)

Offline landingstrip

Brazilian flat near Clapham north station, been around for about a year. Ladies seem to change weekly.

They've stuck up a partion wall to create an extra room so there is no sound proofing whatsoever. Seems there are 3 rooms.

Thought I'd give this lady a go although I got the feeling it might be 50/50.

Photos photo shopped although she is pretty in a BBW way. Around size 14. Enhanced breaststroke around 36DD. Pretty face, around early 20'stages.

Location is a little bit exposed particularly if daytime and buses are passing.

Agreed to owo and sex for 30 mins all in 80 pounds.

She just wanted to lay back in missionary after what was reasonable owo. Reluctant to change position and then started to complain about her breast being sensitive to touch as she recently had implants. All this whilst another customer was pelting the other lady behind the Wickes partion ! I should of gone for what he did which sounded like 15 mind pump and dump.

She started moaning about the noise herself and acting like a bit moany which deflated my wood greatly. Evidently I couldn't cum at all.

Waste of 80 squid. It seems like you can pick a good'n in these Brazilian flats but I might try 15 mins in the future to test their temperament.

I would say be cautious with this lady although I looked forward to any others who have experience.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only