Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Goddess Karolina  (Read 985 times)

17 review(s) for GODDESS KAROLINA X (15 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Ombadsman

I have provided a lot of positive feedback on AW for this amazing woman. I thought it time I added something on here.

I have seen her twice already this year and both times have been fabulous. I have lost count of how many times I have seen her overall and she is in a class of her own compared to anything else we have to play with in Bristol.

There is only one box that she doesn't tick for me and that has never mattered. The care and attention I receive from Karolina has meant that every visit has been an utter joy.

Sorry for the lack of lurid details but trust me, see her if you can. You will not regret it.

Om

Cornish sub

I have provided a lot of positive feedback on AW for this amazing woman. I thought it time I added something on here.

I have seen her twice already this year and both times have been fabulous. I have lost count of how many times I have seen her overall and she is in a class of her own compared to anything else we have to play with in Bristol.

There is only one box that she doesn't tick for me and that has never mattered. The care and attention I receive from Karolina has meant that every visit has been an utter joy.

Sorry for the lack of lurid details but trust me, see her if you can. You will not regret it.

Om
And that box is....?

Ombadsman

She doesn't do anal but it really doesn't matter.