Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sunita Romford aka Alessia Brunett  (Read 968 times)

1 review(s) for Sunita 69 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by jok32]
1 review(s) for alessia brunett22 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by jok32]

Offline D1j

External Link/Members Only - this is Allessia's normal profile

External Link/Members Only - this is the one I got caught out by (i know it looks fake but I didnt expect her). Calls herself sunita, located at Apartment 7 Cedar Road, Romford. The apartments are located at the end of the road next to house no.115

Service is shit, i drove away before the meet as I saw another punter walking up and down the road near the venue, but plan b and c werent replying and my dick got the better of me!! So I returned 20 mins later!! 

Location was good, but parking restrictions up til 6:30pm

She looks quite sexy but obviously I got caught out by the Sunita profile and she dont look like any of the pics. I wernt expecting to see Alessia opening the door.

Paid £80 for 1 hour. But she was telling me to hurry up 10 minutes in!! Went floppy every time she opened her mouth so told her to give me a bj to get me hard her reply was no she dont do bj's, so im already pissed off so ask for a handy to get me hard. Wasnt working because she kept telling me to cum. I then let her get frustrated trying to get me hard. In the end thought let me cut my losses so wanked myself off 15 minutes later to get the fuck out of there..

Definitely Alessia as she said she is half 'Turkey'.

£80 for 25minutes with a cunt. Not even allowed to finger her or touch her "very sensitive' nipples. Shit wg shit attitude shit service. Half turkey half romanian but 100% Cunt.

Offline jok32

« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 12:07:34 pm by jok32 »

Offline Waterhouse

OP, you have listed the WG full address, this is against the rules.  Rubbish punt or not this could 'out' the girl. :thumbsdown:

Offline D1j

OP, you have listed the WG full address, this is against the rules.  Rubbish punt or not this could 'out' the girl. :thumbsdown:

Oops sorry I will try get this sorted asap.

Offline DrConners

Oops sorry I will try get this sorted asap.

I tried to hide it for you but this option is temporarily disabled - maybe another helper will have a go until Admin can sort it.

Soz!!  :hi:

Ah shit, sorry guys, a bunch already have - Late to the party  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 05:25:25 pm by DrConners »

Offline Waterhouse

I tried to hide it for you but this option is temporarily disabled - maybe another helper will have a go until Admin can sort it.

Soz!!  :hi:

Ah shit, sorry guys, a bunch already have - Late to the party  :sarcastic:
Same here... tried and it did not hide.  Gave Admin the heads up.  Also last night the search function was screwed from the main pages (advanced was working ok), so I suspect there are a couple of glitches to be sorted out.  Probabaly an update applied that has introduced a bug or two?  :unknown:
 :hi:

Offline DrConners

Same here... tried and it did not hide.  Gave Admin the heads up.  Also last night the search function was screwed from the main pages (advanced was working ok), so I suspect there are a couple of glitches to be sorted out.  Probabaly an update applied that has introduced a bug or two?  :unknown:
 :hi:

Acknowledged - I've logged in twice today & the site has been unresponsive/glitchy. Try again tomorrow  :hi:

Offline D1j