Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Cateleya - vanilla meet  (Read 1022 times)

2 review(s) for Hot Cataleya (0 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline avinsumfun

Profile: External Link/Members Only
1 Hour meet: £120
Anal offered but not taken £50 extra

Met this slim little thing this week.

Directions were shite because of the building work going on in that vicinity. However when I txt her to guide me in her direction were very good. I was already late and google maps did not help!

Looks: her profile says 23, she looks younger IMO but is actually 28. Her body is amazing, not toned but not fat. I beautiful slim figure. Nice tits but too small for my liking. She had a fantastic peach shaped arse that just needed to be eaten!

Action: OWO, RO 69 CG, squatting CG..... the later sent me over the edge.

She met me at the door of her flat which she shared with one of her friends, a WG but did not get to meet her.
I followed her fantastic arse up the stairs, was asked to use the shower, although I had only had one 30 mins before.

Started with some light body kissing, no FK! which was the first disappointment then onto the bed. Was offered OW or OWO, I went for the later and away she went no hands just her mouth. She is very good at this. I played with her pussy while she sucked but was told politely no fingers inside. Second disappointment!

Reverse oral was nice, clean and fresh. She has a bar through her clit and she said "no teeth, only tongue", OK i get the point. Then it was time for sex, I wanted her on top. On with the Dom, she lubed up and slid him in gently into her not so tight pussy.  :scare: I am pretty average size but even so would have expected a little more tension/grip. She moved onto a squatted CG and this is where she really came into her own. suddenly there was more friction and she tightened up and seemed to be enjoying it. Not as much as me though and I blew my load pretty quickly into the bag, she seemed really disappointed but not as much as me as just jumped off as quick as she could to clean me up, FFS strike 3!   :dash:

Had a nice chat afterwork and she was attentive with the stroking and kissing but made no effort to initiate round 2.

In all an ok'ish punt with a stunning girl but for £120 the service was lacking. All I can say, I am glad i didn't invest another £50 for Anal.

No return visit for me!! this blurred a Positive but 3 strikes turned it to a neutral, the only saving grace from being a negative was her look. Very good looking and fabulous arse.

Offline tantraman

Thanks for the review, OP :hi:

Cateleya clearly relies on her looks to draw in punters. I'm afraid that I'm one such punter that is stupidly :crazy: attracted to her look, especially when she appears so damn ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

... SMOKIN'! :wacko: