Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luciouslips 2014  (Read 1519 times)

1 review(s) for luciouslips2014 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Gigabyte

Saw lucious today. Coms very good, I had tried to book her previously but she said unfortunately she was busy. Second attempt was fine. When I texted her she was prompt in her replies and had no issues with my requests.

On the day she turned up slightly late but only by 10 minutes so not a biggie. I opened the door and she gave me a big smile and kiss on the cheek. We sorted out the paperwork before she changed clothes into what I had requested. We had a nice chat before we started she initially seemed a bit nervous but didn't seem reserved at all.

We went to my room. Lots of proper dfk followed as we got more comfortable. She proceeded to give me a proper deep throat owo. Probably the best I have had tbh. Then on with some protection and cowgirl. She was very enthusiastic lots of encouraging sounds and moans and I popped. Some more chat and laughs before she gets a call from her driver telling her 10 mins left. Although by my reconning we had about 15 maybe a little more as we started late. I ask have we got time for one more and she says absolutely. So on with a condom and roubd 2 was A lvls. She was very tight but took it very well, again loads of enthusiasim. I was very happy with my time with her, great girl, passionate. I have booked her again already.

Prositives
looks lovely, nice body 8.5
good conversationalist
Does all on her list that I tried with enthusiasm
brilliant deep throat

Negatives
I her driver ringing in at the 10 minute mark was offputting and spoiled it a bit as for me it spoils the mood. I understand that its also a security thing for her which is why I dont begrudge it.

Overall a great punt and the best I have had in Kent.

I am doing this on my phone so sorry for the spelling etc. Also can someone add the AW links for me.

Giga
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 10:12:42 pm by Gigabyte »

Offline hendrix

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I think that's the one. She bid on a RB of mine the other day and I accepted, comms were all excellent, but she then said I was a bit too far away for that day :( I'm definitely going to try again though, she seemed like she'd be good fun, and your review confirms that :) The driver thing is a bit of a pain, but, yeah I can understand it.

Gigabyte

vorian

Offline KentAde

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I think that's the one. She bid on a RB of mine the other day and I accepted, comms were all excellent, but she then said I was a bit too far away for that day :( I'm definitely going to try again though, she seemed like she'd be good fun, and your review confirms that :) The driver thing is a bit of a pain, but, yeah I can understand it.

She did the same with me. Bid on a RB in London, and then never responded to my email about it...!  :diablo:

Gigabyte

Well just finished my 3rd session with her. She left about 5 minutes ago.  Same great service, oral was top notch, A lvls she again took very well and she put up with my foibles. I was abit worried that as it was the 3rd punt the service might wane a bit but it hadn't and even better she had read my review on here and guess what... no phone call 10 mins before the end from her driver. Happy days :)