Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Terry Tibbs - conflict of interests?  (Read 4464 times)

Offline Daffodil

Terry Tibbs,

I have started to feel concerned that you have a conflict of interests and, if so, it should be declared to those of us reading your 'finds'.

I think it's odd that you have no reviews, despite posting about so many girls, and mentioned it on another thread. You replied with the following:

Mmmmmmm....

Well on my old profile I did plenty....

But at the moment I am keeping activities private...

For various reasons.

Regards

Terry  :timeout

But, looking at your old profile, I can only see two reviews. And both for Bath Babes.

Also you often mention how many aliases a prossie has and, when questioned how you know, said:

Hi Sir

You need to be an AW Group Admin.

Then you can see everyones aliases, but only how many, not who they are.

Cheers

So you are an administrator of an AW group. A group who, I don't believe, you have ever named.

You are often 'finding' new girls and starting threads about them. Many have a touting feel about them.

You might be genuine, and I will be happy to apologise, but I am having to take your posts these days with a rather large pinch of salt. I think you owe it to the rest of us punting in the south west to explain (particularly what your group is) or I would recommend we all look on your posts with suspicion.

Offline UltrasForLife

Cant comment too much but mr and him have reported on 2 in girls we have both seen (natalie and kate) and I completely agree with his posts about them. Cant really say much about the rest of his comments except that they dont srem to stick to a type of girl... But the two facts you have above are interesting nertheless

Offline Daffodil

Cant comment too much but mr and him have reported on 2 in girls we have both seen (natalie and kate) and I completely agree with his posts about them. Cant really say much about the rest of his comments except that they dont srem to stick to a type of girl... But the two facts you have above are interesting nertheless

I agree alexy, and there is evidence he punts. I've seen a few posts where he's commented on the girl after seeing her (at least having said he's seen her).

I'd be more concerned he's pimping. Perhaps part-time pimp, part-time punter. Also if he is pimping some of his recommendations then he would be able to comment accurately on them.

I'm happy to be proved wrong, but I think there are some questions to answer.

timmyshorny

I agree alexy, and there is evidence he punts. I've seen a few posts where he's commented on the girl after seeing her (at least having said he's seen her).

I'd be more concerned he's pimping. Perhaps part-time pimp, part-time punter. Also if he is pimping some of his recommendations then he would be able to comment accurately on them.

I'm happy to be proved wrong, but I think there are some questions to answer.

If he is then that's a really biased view and doesn't help any punter I can see your point though from your two facts. Hope he's not though as he seems like a very established member.

timmyshorny

Guess your not going to get your answer to this daffodil!

Offline Daffodil

Guess your not going to get your answer to this daffodil!

Looking that way  :thumbsdown:

He's been logged in at least three times today, but not responded.

If there isn't a conflict he could always just explain to admin and then have admin give him the ok. I, and I think most, would think that enough.

timmyshorny

The more he's shying away on answering the more I am actually seeing your point mate. Doesn't really show him in a good light :(

vorian

Looking that way  :thumbsdown:

He's been logged in at least three times today, but not responded.

If there isn't a conflict he could always just explain to admin and then have admin give him the ok. I, and I think most, would think that enough.

Of course if it is an issue he does not want to address publicly then by all mean PM admin to get the nod more than happy with that.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
You don't need to be an AW group to see aliases just a service provider.

Offline TerryTibbs

The more he's shying away on answering the more I am actually seeing your point mate. Doesn't really show him in a good light :(

Hello!

I'm not shying away I'm just think of a sensible reply.

SirPhilipXX

Let us know when you think of one  :D

Tjkooker

Offline Daffodil

Hello!

I'm not shying away I'm just think of a sensible reply.

Doesn't have to be sensible, just honest  :hi:

The longer you leave it, the more suspicious it becomes.

If it's a genuine sensitive, but harmless, issue then explain it to Adam and have him vouch for you.

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi Daffodil

Well I was very surprised and disappointed to read your post accusing me of not being honest regarding my intentions on UKP.

Yes, I do have a Admin Account on AW, anyone can set one of these up, I just use it as a normal punter AW account, it just has the advantage of letting me see aliases.

I enjoy being a member of UKP and AW, I am more of a giver than a receiver, which is why I pass on any interesting AW finds, so everyone can investigate them together and we can all work as a team to identify the best girls, which is what UKP is all about.

I can assure you I am not involved with any of the girls I find, I just enjoy the search, it's a search for the "Holy Grail" but to be honest I think I found that 3 years ago.....and I have a very broken heart because of it.

I have helped girls in the past, but only to improve their profiles, and recommend hotels, etc.  I have never actually been a pimp of any sort, but that is why I have an Admin Account, It was just useful when I was helping the odd girl with their profiles.

I don't really like posting reviews publicly anymore, its just too much of a paper trail, but I can assure you I am not just a poster and I don't miss out on any girl worth seeing, but they are very few and far between.

My preference is to see girls when they are as new as possible, I was lucky enough to be the first client ever with Polish Kath last year and it was an incredible delight and rare experience.

I even saw Naughty Soph in 2008 when she was normal !! lol.

I am quiet happy to talk about my punts with member via PM, I just don't like posting reviews on UKP, I even ask girls not to give me feed back on AW if a booking is made.

So to sum up, Im a normal guy who finds the whole sex business totally fascinating and I enjoy the search and like to share my finds with my UKP friends.

So who wants me to leave UKP and who wants me to stay?

I would be grateful for your opinions?

Regards

« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 07:42:09 am by TerryTibbs »

Offline Daffodil

Thanks for the long and detailed post.

I don't think anybody wants to see you leave, but I think I raised enough points to raise concern that you might have a vested interest in some of the girls you find.

Even that, in itself, wouldn't be enough to necessitate you leaving the site (I don't believe), but I do think it's important that if you have such a role it's made clear.

For what it's worth I think I believe what you say. If you wanted to belt and brace it you could let admin know your group and that would confirm it. You don't need to jump through hoops of course.

Anyway, I hope you understand why the concerns were raised.

Daff

Tony Montana

I'm happy for TT to stay, he has suggested some good finds in my area and the variety of girls indicates they are not pimped by one person.

Offline rudolph hucker

Well done Terry, glad you cleared this up. UKP is better with you than without.

Happy hunting.

Offline PuntingPete

Happy hunting.

+1  :thumbsup:

touch.and.go

I've only joined in on these discussions this year - but have been reading them and taking recomedations/warnings for a lot longer.

The way I see it is if we can help each other out to find the ultimate punt and do it in an intelligent and amusing way then everyone benefits.  I respect the views of this punting community more than some others (SE for example) so please carry on doing your pioneerring work.
 :drinks:

vorian

Happy hunting.

+1

Offline ciscoxxx69

Happy hunting.

...and it's a +1 from me to..... :drinks:

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

A very interesting and worthwhile discussion raised by Daffodil and a very fair response from Terry Tibbs. It's a Win Win from me.

Offline ciscoxxx69

A very interesting and worthwhile discussion raised by Daffodil and a very fair response from Terry Tibbs. It's a Win Win from me.

Agreed.
Valid and fair points eloquently raised by Mr Daffodil, and a measured, plausible seemingly honest reply from Mr Tibbs
UKP showing that adult debate, in every sense of the phrase, can be had - and all the stronger for it.

vorian

Agreed.
Valid and fair points eloquently raised by Mr Daffodil, and a measured, plausible seemingly honest reply from Mr Tibbs
UKP showing that adult debate, in every sense of the phrase, can be had - and all the stronger for it.

Well put Cisco

ulander

+1

Offline hooper567

Happy hunting.

+1  :rolleyes:

SteveNova

Always like seeing your posts Terry, and hearing about your quest for that special girl  :thumbsup:  Thanks for your PM information too!

SirPhilipXX

Happy hunting.
OK, but I still think you should post reviews of the WGs you see like the rest of us do -  it's the main raison d'etre for UKP after all.

Offline Bristolboy

I vote you stay Mr Tibbs!
I think he's quite a big help to us punters in the south west and from what I read on his many posts, he doesn't seem to be touting or pimping too me, just giving his opinion and advice, and asking about new girls.
True, he's done no Reviews, but in all honesty I've seen quite a few working girls and I've not reviewed them, don't get me wrong, I think the reviews are a great idea, but it's just a hassle a lot of the time, and I'm sure not a pimp.
I'd rather hear peoples advice/opinion then reviews if I had to choose.
Plus, he likes Poppy (central feet) and hates GFE tori lane (or whatever she's called these days) So he must have similar taste to me in girls!
Keep it up Terry!

vorian

I think he's quite a big help to us punters in the south west and from what I read on his many posts, he doesn't seem to be touting or pimping too me, just giving his opinion and advice, and asking about new girls.
True, he's done no Reviews, but in all honesty I've seen quite a few working girls and I've not reviewed them, don't get me wrong, I think the reviews are a great idea, but it's just a hassle a lot of the time, and I'm sure not a pimp.
Plus, he likes Poppy (central feet) and hates GFE tori lane (or whatever she's called these days) So he must have similar taste to me in girls!
Keep it up Terry!

I respect your point and doing reviews is not compulsory by any means but as you just said you have benefited from other punters making the effort to post a review hassle or no hassle.

Your review might give the next punter the same help you have just had.

Offline TerryTibbs

Keep it up Terry!

Thanks for your support everyone.....

So can we end this tread now and put our efforts into find more sexy young girls. :thumbsup:

Cheers everyone  :drinks:

OldAdmin

Offline TerryTibbs

You mean Group Admin account.

Yes, that's what I meant.

Thanks.