Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet 21 Jane, Kingston  (Read 348 times)

2 review(s) for Sweet 21 Jane  (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline musotim

Saw this one awhile back...

External Link/Members Only

Booked for 30 mins for 60 quid.

Worst one I've ever had. Was a last minute plan and but there wasn't much research on her at the time so thought I was TOFTT but then saw the Deadwood review which pretty much echoed my experience.

The first five seconds were hopeful, when the door was opened by a young attractive girl with a nice body. However, straight away she started listing out the things she wouldn't do. No deep penetration, she would only go on top, and no cumming while inside despite having a condom on (!!!) I can't remember the rest but it was all a big turnoff at the get go.

I probably should have asked for my money back and walked but I didn't... so I strip down and she leans over and starts wanking me very badly while mechanically kissing my navel area. Then I told her I wanted OWO as it's listed on her profile, but nope. So on to OW which was generally ok but again, very mechanical and vanilla.

Then on to the sex which as promised only allowed for her to be on top. Very shallow as she wouldn't go deep. Remembering her instruction to not cum inside, I thought fuck it and did it anyway which she didn't seem to mind. Anyway, pulled out, disposed of condom etc and then she rushed off to clean up or whatever.

She came back and said what now? Clearly not interested in chat, or offering anything else. Think it was about 20 mins into a 30 min booking but I had enough and left.

No skills or personality AT ALL. Simply avoid this one.

Online Fuzzyduck

Cheers for the review. Even if you hadn't seen the earlier review, it was always going to be a high risk punt. Those photos in the gallery makes some attempt to be alluring, but they look rough. The mould around the bath is a classy touch. I know I'm generalising, but Romanians aren't the most reliable SPs. Punters should always confirm the services on offer before handing any money over, and be prepared to walk.

Offline Muff licker

Typical Romanian punt
It is always a disaster when you do a last minute punt without research you would probably be better to go to a massage shop when there is little availability at least you know what you are getting

Offline king tarzan

Typical Romanian punt
It is always a disaster when you do a last minute punt without research you would probably be better to go to a massage shop when there is little availability at least you know what you are getting

Open minded two way observation

SP gave the services available rundown.. bollox to her.
OP still went ahead...🛑
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 12:59:38 pm by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac