Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: worth the risk?  (Read 3301 times)

Offline tig75

Hi all,

I've just had a bid on a reverse booking from this girl, at 2 hrs for £200+.... Question no feedback after more than 6 months of working, no face pic but willing to send me one, worth the risk?

External Link/Members Only

Especially interested if you've met this WG!

Offline Daffodil

Definitely don't purchase the private gallery.

Converse by email and have her send a pic, but don't get your hopes up.

Offline tig75

oh totally i live in cheltenham.... the home of shit punts and scammers!  :dash:

SirFrank

She looks hot but I'm always dubious re zero feedback especially because I punt infrequently these days. When I do I want to minimise the risks. If you take a punt let us know how you get on

Offline Stiltskin

Get the face pic first.

If you've ever done a mass search on girls with verification pics 'that I can view', the disparity between the profile pics and the verification pic is huge. I'd say maybe 80% of them are wtf! This girl's pics look pretty good, so prepare to be disappointed :D.

Offline tig75

Thanks for the advice stiltskin.....

Now try this for a piece of WG logic....

Qu: So having been on AW for more than 6 months why dont you have any feedback?

WG Answer: I'm a very private person!

.... Hmmmm but your willing to send a face shot to a random stranger?  :dash:

I smell a wee rat here.

And worrying thing that is best offer i have recieved all the WG asking max bid and the pick is this one! I might has well say fuck it and go to bristol or cardiff for a punt both have better girls i know!

Offline Hor1zon

Yeah the area is pretty bad but not the worst I guess. Get the face picture anyway, you can do a reverse image search to see if it's an obvious fake. Wouldn't be surprised if it was another photoshopped  one.

Offline rudolph hucker

Offline tig75

good spot rudolph i hadnt go that far..... i've recieved a pic which was again very glossy and photoshoped... I've asked for a more everyday shot no reply yet!

but on the brightside just spoted this tour.....

Bit pricey but does offer OWO and french kissing, dont mind she doesnt offer CIM!

vorian

good spot rudolph i hadnt go that far..... i've recieved a pic which was again very glossy and photoshoped... I've asked for a more everyday shot no reply yet!

but on the brightside just spoted this tour.....

Bit pricey but does offer OWO and french kissing, dont mind she doesnt offer CIM!

Have you searched for any info on her here yet.

Offline tig75

Just had a wee search, cant find anything about her using that name as a model! :unknown:

Online webpunter

Rating is up to 1
And the reviewer appears pukka - judging by the spread over time
Looking forward to your report - if you get this far, as on my hotlist
Good luck

Offline Londonpunter30

She's just bid on my RB.  Has anyone seen her yet ?

no feedback and no photo big risk !!

Online webpunter

especially because I punt infrequently these days
LMAO.  Or put it another way - you must have been a shag monster in the past !