Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teen Kelly - old St. TOFT  (Read 2883 times)

heisenberg

Went to see this girl a while ago. She's been enquired about in other threads, sounded friendly on the phone, no real red flags on the profile for me, so I thought why not

External Link/Members Only

She's the girl in the pics, I was not under the illusion that she'll be 18, but she does look young. Early 20's I'd say. Owo to be included in her rate agreed. And off I went. Kelly lives in a Tower block just off city RD. close to old st. Has a discrete side entrance and the flat is tidy clean and spacious. The session actually started off quite well. She greeted me at the door with a seethrough blouse and a thong. Pretty fit arse she has. Took a shower, undressed, and started off quite well. Smiles and touching each other, she did put in some effort.

However! when she went for owo she reached for a condom... I reminded her that we agreed on owo to be included in her rate. To which she says it's at discretion...  :dash: By the time we finished discussing, I'm completely soft again and she tries to put on a condom. -of course it does not work. After this the punt was pretty derailed, she just lay there without any involvement and let me pound away. No talking, no connection, see more below. Just asked for a massage for round 2, which was ok but I didn't go there to get a backrub...

positives:

-pretty face, good body
-pretty pussy :cool:
-good massage

neutral:

-tiny boobs, not a negative for me, I found them quite cute but to some that might be off putting.
-not a size 4, for me that was actually positive and you can tell by her pics, but still a lie, she's a size 6 - 8 I'd say

negatives:

-closed mouth kissing despite dfk being on her profile
-no owo despite that being agreed beforehand
-mechanical service
-no communication, tried to talk to her but got 1 syllable or no answer.
-might sound wired but she smelled of bread. -not a terrible smell per se but definitely not what you want on a girl. After the punt when I came back from the shower the room smelled of bread too. Must be some kind of wired perfume or scented something she uses.

alltogether 3/10, would not return, would not recommend

« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 06:33:53 pm by heisenberg »

Offline ChipsAndFish

Offline smiths

Can we trust this review?

I dont as i wouldnt there other review as not only have they been banned within a day or so but admin have posted they are a previously banned poster.

Thats not to say this WG isnt a bad WG though, i have no idea whether she is or not.

Offline Honestsaintpaul

-not a size 4, for me that was actually positive and you can tell by her pics, but still a lie, she's a size 6 - 8 I'd say

I'm certain that I wouldn't look twice at a UK size 4 as its practically a child size .
Not so much of a lie as a USA Dress Size 4 is exactly the Same as a UK Size 8 .

External Link/Members Only

cjkanye02

I nearly booked in with her last week but bottled out due to zero feedback. It sounds like this might have gone ok if it wasn't for the OWO disagreement. Shame OP is banned to further clarify.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Can we trust this review?

Possibly ------------------- he was banned for being a previously banned member.    :unknown:

password02

Can a banned member come back to UKP and sign up again as a banned member?

I just assumed that if you were banned then you could not post on UKP?

Offline smiths

No they cant unless admin agreed to it, they pretend to be a new poster which is what the author of this review did according to admins post on the main board.

password02

Offline BogBog1

Hello all, I saw Teen Kelly on Thursday last week, only just got around to writing review, and I've got to say, I agree with the OP's review (banned or not!) My experience sounded very similar to the OP's - she's average looking, VERY small tits (almost non-existent), not a size 4 - she's very short so that probably gives her half an excuse to say she's a size 4, but in reality I'd put her as a size 8, maybe even 10, on a very short body, if that makes sense. She's kind of chunkier round the thighs than any size 4 or 6 I've ever seen. Definitely not fat though.

It wasn't the worst punt I ever had, because she did enough to get me hard, and I shot my load without having to lie back and think of Kelly Brook. But her service throughout was pretty disinterested and perfunctory, like she was a bit annoyed that I was taking up time in her busy day.

One thing happened that I know would have made many of you walk immediately - the only reason I didn't walk is that it's been a while since my last punt, and frankly I was gagging (and on my way to a meeting and therefore short on time). When she asked "how long you want to stay?", and I told her "30 mins", I could have sworn that she gave a little annoyed sigh and rolled her eyes. What the fuck is that all about? If you don't like doing 30 minute bookings, love, just do hour bookings. Or, be grateful that there are men out there who are OK with parting with £60 for 30 minutes of your time.

Anyway, as I said, otherwise all very much as the OP said: I did actually get some semi-open mouth kissing but hardly enthusiastic; covered BJ that was actually pretty good, shame it was covered though, and sex in doggy position - she's got a really tight pussy which felt good, although she wasn't exactly getting into it.

A negative from me, then. Not a completely terrible punt, but the sighing by itself would have made it a negative even if the service had been Platinum Cindy/Madlin Moon-worthy. There are many far better options at similar or slightly higher prices.

Offline smiths

Hello all, I saw Teen Kelly on Thursday last week, only just got around to writing review, and I've got to say, I agree with the OP's review (banned or not!) My experience sounded very similar to the OP's - she's average looking, VERY small tits (almost non-existent), not a size 4 - she's very short so that probably gives her half an excuse to say she's a size 4, but in reality I'd put her as a size 8, maybe even 10, on a very short body, if that makes sense. She's kind of chunkier round the thighs than any size 4 or 6 I've ever seen. Definitely not fat though.

It wasn't the worst punt I ever had, because she did enough to get me hard, and I shot my load without having to lie back and think of Kelly Brook. But her service throughout was pretty disinterested and perfunctory, like she was a bit annoyed that I was taking up time in her busy day.

One thing happened that I know would have made many of you walk immediately - the only reason I didn't walk is that it's been a while since my last punt, and frankly I was gagging (and on my way to a meeting and therefore short on time). When she asked "how long you want to stay?", and I told her "30 mins", I could have sworn that she gave a little annoyed sigh and rolled her eyes. What the fuck is that all about? If you don't like doing 30 minute bookings, love, just do hour bookings. Or, be grateful that there are men out there who are OK with parting with £60 for 30 minutes of your time.

Anyway, as I said, otherwise all very much as the OP said: I did actually get some semi-open mouth kissing but hardly enthusiastic; covered BJ that was actually pretty good, shame it was covered though, and sex in doggy position - she's got a really tight pussy which felt good, although she wasn't exactly getting into it.

A negative from me, then. Not a completely terrible punt, but the sighing by itself would have made it a negative even if the service had been Platinum Cindy/Madlin Moon-worthy. There are many far better options at similar or slightly higher prices.

Thanks for this review as now a more credible punter has posted. As i said in my reply above i had no idea if this WG was good or not but couldnt trust the word of a banned and even worse an already previously banned poster.

Offline Meursault

I could have sworn that she gave a little annoyed sigh and rolled her eyes. What the fuck is that all about? If you don't like doing 30 minute bookings, love, just do hour bookings. Or, be grateful that there are men out there who are OK with parting with £60 for 30 minutes of your time.

Maybe she was hoping you were only going to stay 15 mins ;)
Kidding, thanks for the excellent review, as she was on my HL

Offline Jimmyredcab

There are "ways and means" to join up again ------------- no need for me to say how.    :hi:

If they keep a low profile they may get away with it but this idiot started calling established members Trolls in the first 24 hours.

Banned members find it very hard to stay in the shadows.    :rolleyes: