Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SiennaKink, Manchester  (Read 2507 times)

37 review(s) for SiennaKink (34 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mac72

External Link/Members Only

Folks,

I’ve been a little bit of the radar for a few months with too much going on elsewhere to indulge in my favourite  paid pastime, however a few weeks ago I knew I was heading up North so decided to make contact with SK again to go for a repeat visit. 

So the dull stuff

Location - Manchester (Northern Qtr) Working flat but all good and private

Rate  2 hrs for £260

Girl - all as described before good looking slim busty (enhanced) sex machine.

Meet.

All arranged through AW but took a little longer to arrange, since found out she no longer has her maid and does it all herself, no issues getting it sorted though time slots were pretty restricted, she seems to be a popular girl, profile also notes regulars only at moment. 

So down to business, dressed as requested in a latex short dress, skimpy underwear and ready to go from the off. 

Pretty much everything (protected) seems to be on the cards and over the two hours their was

Water sports, face sitting owo, snowballing, swallow, strap on, spanking (hard) ties up, and sex in a few positions with two pops.

Long story short as all the reviews attest to she is the business and is my go to girl when up North.

Over and above that she is pleasant company between rounds and seems to be game for most things.

Still  in my top 3, maybe top 2 and will being going back as you (in my experience) are guaranteed a great time. 

Only downside for others may be the regulars only and limited availability,  it worth the effort to meet though.   

M

Offline Trotter671

Nice review OP :hi: I've not seen Miss McKink for a few months (work keeps getting in the way!!) but hoping to treat myself to an early Crimbo pressie :drinks:

Offline Mac72

My thoughts exactly, trying to get an early Christmas present for myself lined up. 

Offline Moby Dick

Might have to be an early Xmas present for Xmas 2019.
Doesn't look like there is any availability in December.

Offline Marquis

What a bizarre profile photo. Not sexy at all.

Offline cueball

If she followed me to the pot she'd need that mask, maybe that's my bathroom  :lol:

Offline Puntybollocks

I’ve seen her, before I joined this site, and she does have a pretty wacky sense of humour.

Offline milkman10

I’ve seen her, before I joined this site, and she does have a pretty wacky sense of humour.

just because you saw her before you joined you could still review her

Offline NigelF

just because you saw her before you joined you could still review her

I do basically agree although I presume he saw her back when she worked at Brooklyn's in Crewe but regardless, since she does have 33 reviews (so far), all of which are more recent than his punt with her, I don't think a review would be of much value. Of course, he definitely should've done a review nearer to when he joined (even if it was her parlour days because at the time she had few reviews).

Anyway, since he's been a member since July 2015 (2 months less than me), I doubt he's not had any more recent punts, so regardless of how well reviewed they are, I think he definitely should review them.

Having said all that, I suppose for me to not be a hypocrite, since I've seen Sienna a few times, I probably should do my own review.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 09:30:20 pm by NigelF »