Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Price inflation  (Read 1691 times)

Offline Analist

I've noticed a number of local providers hiking their prices, particularly the English lasses- is this the sign of times to come with Brexit?

As an example, previously I reviewed Poppy Moore positively when she was in Norwich-
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She had a period away due to surgery, now she's back in Colchester. But is she expecting us to pay her medical bills? Hourly rate has now gone up to £250 an hour! And see her faq, she expects a deposit upfront which was not the case-
As a rule, I always try to ensure that your encounter with me is one that you will thoroughly enjoy and want to repeat. My premium service is matched by the quality of the private apartments that I use; the lingerie and perfumes I wear; and the goodies available during our meet. As a gentleman of good taste, you will appreciate that these do not come cheap! To avoid timewasters (those with the aspirations, but not the funds) I ask for a 20% deposit. This must be paid by bank transfer to my account, or via AdultWork credits.
You will see that I have exemplary feedback. To allay any concerns which you may have from less scrupulous courtesans.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 06:26:37 pm by Analist »

Yr Blaidd

I certainly won't be seeing her!!!!!!!!

Offline Horizontal pleasures

My last punt (Ellie) went from £150 to £120 for an hour.

Offline RumptyBoy

£250 per hour....haha, no chance!

Offline MarkS69

I've noticed the price jumps too on a lot of profiles.  I know a lot of the working girls do this at Christmas and other holiday periods to pull a few extra pounds in, but to me it's just daft as it usually has the reverse effect and just drives punters away.  Personally, I avoid anyone asking for more than £130 an hour.  I'm much more likely to have 2 punts at £60 for 30 minutes, than 1 punt for £90 for 30 minutes that some of these girls are asking for.

And don't get me started on the newbies that are asking for extortionate rates!!   

Offline Students Notebook

I've noticed a number of local providers hiking their prices, particularly the English lasses- is this the sign of times to come with Brexit?

As an example, previously I reviewed Poppy Moore positively when she was in Norwich-

She had a period away due to surgery, now she's back in Colchester. But is she expecting us to pay her medical bills? Hourly rate has now gone up to £250 an hour! And see her faq, she expects a deposit upfront which was not the case-
As a rule, I always try to ensure that your encounter with me is one that you will thoroughly enjoy and want to repeat. My premium service is matched by the quality of the private apartments that I use; the lingerie and perfumes I wear; and the goodies available during our meet. As a gentleman of good taste, you will appreciate that these do not come cheap! To avoid timewasters (those with the aspirations, but not the funds) I ask for a 20% deposit. This must be paid by bank transfer to my account, or via AdultWork credits.
You will see that I have exemplary feedback. To allay any concerns which you may have from less scrupulous courtesans.

About four years ago when she was Lizzy Valentine in Ipswich, she was one of the cheapest around. I had a 90 minute booking with her for £.90 quid.
Her expectations have become as inflated as her waistline.  :lol: :lol: :lol:
S.N.

Offline phillips

I've noticed the price jumps too on a lot of profiles.  I know a lot of the working girls do this at Christmas and other holiday periods to pull a few extra pounds in, but to me it's just daft as it usually has the reverse effect and just drives punters away.  Personally, I avoid anyone asking for more than £130 an hour.  I'm much more likely to have 2 punts at £60 for 30 minutes, than 1 punt for £90 for 30 minutes that some of these girls are asking for.

And don't get me started on the newbies that are asking for extortionate rates!!

Its not gone unnoticed these price hikes, you get just one WG who thinks her shit does not smell. She hikes her rate up and then they all think they are special.
I am with you brother any girl asking more than £130 will not see my hard earned corn.
Dusty phones to the lot of them  :hi:

Offline django0700

Its not gone unnoticed these price hikes, you get just one WG who thinks her shit does not smell. She hikes her rate up and then they all think they are special.
I am with you brother any girl asking more than £130 will not see my hard earned corn.
Dusty phones to the lot of them  :hi:

Also does not help when you got bleeding hearts telling WG's they need to be charging more.... a WG I used to see said she was increasing prices because a customer told her that she should be charging more... :dash: :dash: never seen her after that.

Offline socks

Also does not help when you got bleeding hearts telling WG's they need to be charging more.... a WG I used to see said she was increasing prices because a customer told her that she should be charging more... :dash: :dash: never seen her after that.
Yep, cuntstruck fuckers! I'm not sure it happens in any other industry, or at least not to the extent it goes on in this one.

Offline thaislave

the smart hooker lowers her prices and increases business not drives it away

Offline Firey redhead

About four years ago when she was Lizzy Valentine in Ipswich, she was one of the cheapest around. I had a 90 minute booking with her for £.90 quid.
Her expectations have become as inflated as her waistline.  :lol: :lol: :lol:
S.N.

I couldn’t believe it either. I also saw her back in her Lizzy days and the punt was alright. She contacted me now she has returned to the game and explained she had had some surgery! Clearly cost a fortune hence the price rise. She also said she won’t be back in ipswich as she didn’t think much of ipswich punters plus, not surprisingly, she didn’t get much business! I rest my case!

Offline Analist

From what S.N. says, it's a 400% price hike over four years- not many products or services I can think of with that sort of trend.
To put it in perspective, hourly rate is higher than MissKDD, who receives exceptional reviews in the much more competitive London market.

Offline Mr333

I bet they all want to stay on the old rate though!!  :rolleyes:

It would be a dumb prossie who listened to that shit and drove away other punters, just so Mr Bleeding Heart can have her all to himself!   :vomit:
« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 11:07:43 pm by Mr333 »

Offline bobby1973

if no one pays it they will have to drop the price

but some mugs will pay and f.... it up for the rest of us

who cant afford those prices

Offline phillips

if no one pays it they will have to drop the price

but some mugs will pay and f.... it up for the rest of us

who cant afford those prices

Thats why they get these WGs to hike the price up,so they can have them to themselves.
And as I have said before thats when the other WGs see the hike up by there rivals and think they are worth more.

It does screw it up for the rest of us.
These morons who get them to up there rates are just a bunch of bed wetters  :hi:

Offline Bogof60

didn't know JRC had visited our area  :crazy:
I saw her a few years ago for 1.5 hours at 100 or less and that included anal.
Bucket list ticked.
She was good then but not worth the crazy money she is asking now
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Analist

I din't mean to single Poppy out and was just using her as an example. At least she has multiple clients speaking positively of her services. Her profile now says she's holidaying in Cancun and new prices will appear next year. Perhaps she's been following this thread and realised they were getting out of hand.
I'm more annoyed by locals who set up new profiles, have very little feedback, and yet charge premium prices. For example-
£300 an hour although I suspect she's mainly a cammer
£250 an hour, can't even see her body shape in the single pic
£220 an hour
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
£200 an hour
£200 an hour
£180 an hour