Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MILFY WAY - Heathrow  (Read 1836 times)

1 review(s) for  BUSTY_JORDAN (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline JonasG

Booked her and we arranged a time. I get there and stone cold silence, ring and text her and I leave after 15 minutes after zero communication.

External Link/Members Only

Logistics: Text her to make a booking with 2 hours to go. She texts me the postcode and says I'll see you at the time she said I'll see you there. I confirm with 1 hr to go and she says ok.

Location: A block of flats in Heathrow, next to a McDonalds. GFE Vicky and Curvy Mel used to or still do work there.

The Meeting:

I arrive at the venue and try to contact her and it's dead. No communication at all, she's clearly a bitch.

AVOID.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 05:20:06 pm by JonasG »

Online last_days_of_logan

Booked her and we arranged a time. I get there and stone cold silence, ring and text her and I leave after 15 minutes after zero communication.

External Link/Members Only

Logistics: Text her to make a booking with 2 hours to go. She texts me the postcode and says I'll see you at the time she said I'll see you there. I confirm with 1 hr to go and she says ok.

Location: A block of flats in Heathrow, next to a McDonalds. GFE Vicky and Curvy Mel used to or still do work there.

The Meeting:

I arrive at the venue and try to contact her and it's dead. No communication at all, she's clearly a bitch.

AVOID.

fucking bitch

hope we cause her phone to get so dusty she drops her prices to hungarian levels or moves country

Offline samson02

Thanks for the warning - if she's that untogether and flaky you probably avoided an unrewarding punt so there could be a bright side.  But thanks for the warning - seems to be happening more often.  Or perhaps we're just reporting it more regularly?

Offline dubhcarr

Thanks for the warning OP. those tits are tempting but not if she is unprofessional.. plenty more to choose from