Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: has anyone tried this pussycat before?  (Read 2404 times)

andy3p

Hi all,

I am new to this forum. I'm trying to find some good punts.

Has anyone seen this girl before? She looks great and got positive feedbacks on agent web.

Hidden Image/Members Only

fredpunter

Well if you are touting at least you have the redeeming feature that you're useless at it.

Offline KentAde

Who does she think she is, Miss World or something?!  :D

LL

Just a generic £200 per hour girl from any old agency.  They all look the same due to the extreme level of photoshopping going on which makes 'em look like cartoon characters.  The result is that the girl in the pic will look nothing like that when you meet her in real life.
Next!

Offline Outcallguy

Do you think you can pay agency girls with photoshopped money?

andy3p

Just a generic £200 per hour girl from any old agency.  They all look the same due to the extreme level of photoshopping going on which makes 'em look like cartoon characters.  The result is that the girl in the pic will look nothing like that when you meet her in real life.
Next!
Yes, I just wondering how differences she looks like in real cos the feedback on agency website says the pic is accurate.

Offline mr man

How about a link to the Web page you keep referring to? That's kind of how this site works  :D

andy3p

How about a link to the Web page you keep referring to? That's kind of how this site works  :D
External Link/Members Only

vorian

put the link above

Welcome to UKP I would suggest that if you are looking for advice regarding a punt,  firstly forget this girl agencies on the whole are not to be relied upon.  Have a look at the review section for the area you wish to punt in and if anyone interests you ask some questions most members will be happy to answer questions about a review. May I ask are you new to punting and do you use Adult works.

vorian

Yes, I just wondering how differences she looks like in real cos the feedback on agency website says the pic is accurate.

If you look at the disclaimer on the agencies web site it reads reviews are for entertainment purposes only and may or may not be genuine.  I would hazard a guess at the later. Most agencies lie.

silvermonkey

pics are fake...

lol ^^ theres a few folk who have tried that so many times. 47s to look at 30 images and match them haha..

vorian

pics are fake...

lol ^^ theres a few folk who have tried that so many times. 47s to look at 30 images and match them haha..

No great surprise,  I do hope the OP was genuine as I'm sure being a member of UKP will help with their punting.  If they were touting they did it so badly all it has done is show up that agency as a bunch of scumbags.

andy3p

If you look at the disclaimer on the agencies web site it reads reviews are for entertainment purposes only and may or may not be genuine.  I would hazard a guess at the later. Most agencies lie.
thanks vorian, I'm new to punt and just start to use AW.

andy3p

pics are fake...

yes i agree with you and won't expect the pictures are 100% accurate. but if anyone tried this girl before then the feedback from here is thousands better than the one from agent web.

vorian

thanks vorian, I'm new to punt and just start to use AW.

Then I'm very glad you came on here and asked the question before potentially wasting your hard earned cash. As I said best place to start is the review section. Just keep reading the forum and asking questions, you will soon absorb enough information to be able to reduce the risks of punting to a much lower level than punters who are non-members. Feel free to ask it's the best way.

password02

Thats the whole point of UKP - advice for the punter to make a decision on a girl to punt with

vorian

Thats the whole point of UKP - advice for the punter to make a decision on a girl to punt with

Spot On :thumbsup: :hi:

andy3p

Then I'm very glad you came on here and asked the question before potentially wasting your hard earned cash. As I said best place to start is the review section. Just keep reading the forum and asking questions, you will soon absorb enough information to be able to reduce the risks of punting to a much lower level than punters who are non-members. Feel free to ask it's the best way.

Thanks vorian and password02.