Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: In London this Wednesday- looking for a cheapish punt  (Read 3860 times)

james_irish

Hey guys.

I'm coming to London this Wednesday with work and have a spare couple of hours. Any recommendations for a relatively cheapish punt (£100 or less). Any suggestions gratefully appreciated ! :)

Offline hendrix

Hey guys.

I'm coming to London this Wednesday with work and have a spare couple of hours. Any recommendations for a relatively cheapish punt (£100 or less). Any suggestions gratefully appreciated ! :)

:hi: it would help if you could say what sort of area you're looking at and what sort of punt you want service wise?..and is that £100 for 30 mins or 1 hour?

james_irish

Apologies Hendrix :P Well anything relatively central, but I'm ok with north London but not south London. £100 for an hour. I'm looking for a nice GFE experience!

kyjahaha

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only (slightly over budget but worth the price)

All approved by UKP and by me as well. They all do GFE and DFK (actually not entirely sure about DFK on the first girl I can't remember since its been a while)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 05:38:44 pm by kyjahaha »

james_irish

Thanks! If you had to choose one of them who would it be?? Sophie does look nice to me...

Offline hendrix

Apologies Hendrix :P Well anything relatively central, but I'm ok with north London but not south London. £100 for an hour. I'm looking for a nice GFE experience!

Ok, that should help get some recommendations here :hi: if you can go to £130 for the hour, this girl in Islington has many good and trusted reviews here:

at £110 in West London, this one is a pretty excellent GFE according to many too:

james_irish

MM hazel looks nice but the send link you sent me wont open.

Offline hendrix

MM hazel looks nice but the send link you sent me wont open.

Weird, just worked for me, try this one:

kyjahaha

Thanks! If you had to choose one of them who would it be?? Sophie does look nice to me...

Sophie or Lola for me both really good and im sure you will leave with a smile.

james_irish

nope still nothing... weird:P thanks for trying :P

james_irish

nicole spring looks pretty hot too....

password02

best for me is 1 of my favs - External Link/Members Only

She is back working today - called her 3x but seems busy - don't waste your time with emails of texts as her comms are shi**t - she normally books same day so call her early about 11am -12 for same day booking - Best girl I have seen at £80 ph.

Lots of reviews here on UKP and onoy a few mins walk fro new southgate over ground or 15 mins walk from arnos grove

james_irish

james_irish

thanks akayua. any suggestions yourself?

Offline akauya

thanks akayua. any suggestions yourself?

No mate, you've been given good ones here. Saw Katalina too and she's good.

james_irish

just asking! thanks for the suggestions guys. at least now i've a few options t consider. thanks again :)

sir_david

All profiles accurate : -

Katalina first.

or External Link/Members Only
£100 Wimbledon, Duracell.

Sweet Leeloo has gone up from £110 to £120 – cheeky!
But still a good shag.

£100 but on holiday until  .  .  .  ?

£80, Stratford but in Very good shape at age 39.

£100 West Brompton but dreadful command of English.
Sometimes reported as erratic – I enjoyed.

No one has mentioned Highams Park – na, he’s an “out-of-towner”!!

Offline davidgood

just asking! thanks for the suggestions guys. at least now i've a few options t consider. thanks again :)

James, you will find a thread in the London Reviews about Katalina and there are reviews on other sites about her.

She is very attractive and well priced but her service is a bit vanilla for some peoples tastes.

Hope you find what you want and file a report on the meeting.

Regards,

davidgood

password02

Yes agree more GFE but she does do kissing and a brill BJ, great pert tits and great arse to do doggy. + RO is very good. However no fingers - although on a few sessions with me i have managed the odd feel inside.

great VFM and did I say very very pretty and great eye contact. IMO top girl at £80 ph

rf017

Go and see Hazel Kitten you won't regret going and you will go back. I guarantee it. :D

james_irish

thanks for all the suggestions guys ;) i do like the look of Sophie Unique I must say.. :)

Stealthshagger

All profiles accurate : -

Sweet Leeloo has gone up from £110 to £120 – cheeky!
But still a good shag.

Lee loo used to be £90 or £80 until recently, I don't remember which. Each to their own, and I'd have paid £120, but the sudden rate increases mean I wouldn't. I see it was raised as a punter suggested it. Numpty.  I would have paid her £100 extra for filming when she was £90 as it would be a fair big extra. Now her base rate is suddenly climbing I wouldn't pay a big extra, on principle. At £90 I was planning on seeing her to see if she could be my new regular. Alas, the sudden rate hikes mean not.

james_irish

For some reason I cant look at her profile......

Stealthshagger

Not missing anything from what I can tell. I spoke to her once and her grasp of English meant we couldn't establish some basics. I had tried to ask about her basic service and extras and she was under the impression that I was a salesman for some reason. She didn't understand that I just wanted to ask what the price would be so I could book, as she prefers you call first.

james_irish

cheers stealthhagger. any suggestions yourself?

Stealthshagger

If you want to spend £100 to get owo protected sex and an hour of it with unlimited pops, as per pictures, go for seductive maya, who I gather is back in marylebone. I've seen her twice and my only complaint is that she keeps going on holiday. I just checked and she's back today it seems. 3 mins walk form marylebone station.  There are very few that meet the criteria above, and are around etc. if I had more reliable ones, I would see a different one every week...I do suggest you check out if she has reviews on here , as with any wg.

Potential downside is  that she is very toned, and some like em rounder than that. Also she has fake boobies. If you want to film/take pics as an extra, she uses a stocking tied around her face, which is odd. It also means you can only do that once a session, as the stocking is drenched in cum so she won't put it on again of course. It's also a dimly lit bedroom usually (two girls work there together) so filming/pics aren't the best.  For straightforward services, she's good, but facials are extra and she covers your condomed penis in a very runny lube repeatedly if she says your dick is big.  She also wet wipes, even if you have just showered and are clean. She wet wipes it a lot first, and each time you have pulled the trigger.

Stealthshagger

Stealthshagger

One I haven't seen, but heard good things about, also £100 and you can see her veri pic:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

james_irish

mmm i do like the look of Wendy ;) She's Hungarian too..... I'm trying to learn the language... :) As an aside there seem to be soo many HUngarian girls working in London. Have you met any yourslef?

Stealthshagger

I have met several. One of my favourite punts was with one. Her profile was passed on and then defunct. I saw her in edgware road towards the end of last year, and she was great. She worked as Vivienne, and though I wasn't there for a massage, she clearly was a pro at it based on things she did during sex and oral. Nice body, late thirties, fine with face for filming, great facial, kept going owo after facial, really into it, great blowjob, really knew how to move and got really wet and was very dirty etc.  one of my great regrets is that I can't locate her...and it was all for £110 for the hour. I should add that she had been away for holidays according to her profile, so I was apparently the first punter since her holiday. As a result, I always try to be the first after a holiday :)

The reason she isn't my top one punt is probably because I always think my best ever punt, and worst ever punt, lie ahead sometime. The other candidate for top was polish, but claimed to be Croatian, and no longer works in London.  The amount of great wet licking she did during a Bj was amazing...also she got really wet, and really flushed during sex. Great body too...

The above are why I feel I have seen how good punts can be, as opposed to what they tend to be... :(

james_irish

ah I see... Do i detect from your tone in the last lines that many of your experiences havent quite lived up to the billing so?

Stealthshagger

Yeah, it's been a series of let downs recently. Also, I've become better at checking re googling phone numbers, image search etc, so seen the extent of scamming.  I work on off during the day even weekends, so have little time continuously free, so it's very frustrating for me. I might have two or three potential slots during the week where I could punt for up to 90 minutes, as I have to be continuously free for that time of course, so it's frustrating that it's so hard to find a winner. If I found one that fit my stated criteria, I'd have her on speed dial and see her once a week or twice some weeks. Whenever i find a good one, they tend to move around a lot, move completely, retire etc etc.

james_irish

ah isee. that's disappointing. maybe it's 'onwards and upwards' for you though..... i've only been with two girls. neither i must say were disappointing, one in fact was very good and i'd be happy if my future experiences were as good. i'm a bit scared of the scamming side of things i must admit...