Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Foxy Lisa xxx - Hotel near Heathrow - Sexy, Hot and the best  (Read 1296 times)

4 review(s) for Foxy lisa xxx (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

thickandlongguy

I met Lisa yesterday 28th Nov and the 30 mins were just bliss, they best in the town

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Called Lisa on the phone and she spoke and gave me the hotel name, parking in the basement, reaching the entrance from parking with an 15 mins notice

Location : A very good hotel near to heathrow , the road is 1 way to enter the parking, will need a detour. Parking free for 1 hour

Description : There was no face pic in the profile, everything else matched and even the same lingere. She resembles Gwyenth paltrow. Cracking body, pret tits and peachy ass.

Meeting : Got the UB3 post code and drove down to the hotel. Called from the basement and Lisa guided me to the room. Opened the door hiding behind and pleasant surprise with a lovely face and cracking body.

70/30 and i just could not hold and started kissing and she response and after 5 mins went to stack the cash. Back more FK with tongue and Lisa was response.

Got her twins out and lovely boobs sucked them, then she stripped and went down and lovely clean pussy and i was down for 10 mins and she made the right nosies and she was wet

Asked her to suck her and OWO not But she did the job.

TIme to fuck got her in Missionary and then doggy and finally WOT and i released my load in the bag.

She cleaned and give and had cleaned.

a well 30 mins spent and value for money and i will see her again.